Resolution:1280x720
          Duration: 00:04:30

DOWNLOAD: FileJoker:

Spanking_Anastasia Legs Whip - 0086.mp4
          DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Spanking_Anastasia Legs Whip - 0086.mp4

Comment

• Spanking A Cruel Caning

Description: At the Maxwell Manor Boarding School For Ladies lying will not be tolerated. rabbit has been caught passing the blame onto her peers and watching as they were punished for her misdemeanours. I tell rabbit she will receive a similar punishment, a swift harsh caning on her bare bottom. she will receive all the strokes that each of her friends endures, plus 13 extra for lying and she will be in a stress position for the entirety. I will be using a senior dragon and which is unforgiving at the best of times. Making someone bend over in this position ensures the skin is tight at all times, it is horrendously cruel. Even three stokes will feel extremely painful and this is visible as rabbit is reduced to tears after just 10. I catch it all on camera so not only to My viewers get to enjoy a super sadistic caning, you are able to watch her reaction on every stoke��. doubly delicious. Through the tears, the screams and the shaking, I think this time rabbit really has learnt her lesson!!! 73 brutal strikes will ensure a sore bottom for days to come�

Format: mp4
            Size: 1.3 GB
            Resolution:1920x1080
            Duration: 00:11:46

Spanking_a cruel caning.mp4

Spanking_a cruel caning.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Schoolgirl Spanking

Description: Rabbit has been called in to see Me. her nervous smile gives off a sweet sense of bravado however it isn�t long before she remembers that she is here for being repeatedly tardy and her smile swaps to a grimace as I lay out her punishment in the simplest of terms. A crisp white shirt, tight pencil skirt, black stilettos and spectacles set the tone with assertive authority. I instruct her to stand, and to present herself across My knee. I pull down her white panties every so slowly��.. each second feeling like 10 minutes. I redden her cheeks with My palm, she stifles a little whimper with each smack. her privates I can feel her pushing down onto My thigh, I increase the intensity as it certainly isn�t supposed to be for her pleasure. The colour rushes to her bottom, little bruises appearing where each strike has landed. I swap to a heavy book, she must be struck with three different implements. One for each tardy mark in the register this week. her legs are shaking and her cries and no longer whimpers but pain induced sobs. I finish with a vicious wooden paddle that is only for repeat offenders�.. the marks and memories it leaves are unique!!!! Perfect for punishing the naughtiest of girls!!!

Size: 552.02 MB
              Duration: 00:14:39

Spanking_Schoolgirl Spanking.mp4

Spanking_Schoolgirl Spanking.mp4

Comment

• Spanking The Cruelest Caning Part 2

Description: I turn My attention to the front of rabbits thighs, her screams fill the room. I do not falter as the tears stream down her face and she begs me to stop. I lay My stripes on the front of the thighs,before I move on to the tender inner thigh. The welts swell up immediately on such virginal skin. she sobs as she counts and her bodyshakes uncontrolably as I move to the outer thigh and she realises it will never be over. Not until I have marked every inch of her, legs, breasts, back and to finish with, her feet. The most brutal beating of her life and every inch her will burn with My fire, My fury.

Size: 2.56 GB
                Duration: 00:22:57

Spanking_The Cruelest Caning Part 2.mp4

Spanking_The Cruelest Caning Part 2.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 2

Description: Stripped and naked rabbit will think twice before touching herself in class time again�. I instruct her to show Me how she pleasures herself. Right here, right now on My office floor. I watch her finger fuck herself until she is so wet all her juices are running down her legs. What a dirty slut, her fingers quicken as she starts to squirt all over My wood work. I take a small single tail and whip her whilst she wanks, her moans quickly turn to shrieks as I claim this carnal indulgence as My own for My pleasure. I beat her breast, her hands, her thighs but she must continue to wank. Wanking furiously, she uses two hands, both disappearing into her slippery hole, the humiliation and shame visible on her cheeky face. I tell her to stop and present her parts to Me����. I finish the lesson by whipping her inner thighs as I watch her cum drip onto the floor!!!

Size: 2.43 GB
                  Duration: 00:08:37

Spanking_Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 2.mp4

Spanking_Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 2.mp4

Comment

• Spanking_The Toilet Paper Episode - Chelsea Pfeiffer, Luci Lovett

While visiting Chelsea, Luci visits the bathroom where she finds a large package of toilet paper rolls. Being in need of some at her home, she decides to "borrow" a roll without asking. When it's time for Luci to go home, Chelsea notices the roll of paper, hanging from Luci's purse. "Why would you do that? Why not just ask?" Naughty Luci. It's time for a spanking! It's a hearty hand spanking that Luci gets, leaving her bottom hot and red!

File Type : mp4
                    Runtime : 00:07:46
                    File Size : 343Mb
                    Resolution : 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

The Toilet Paper Episode - Chelsea Pfeiffer, Luci Lovett.mp4

Comment

• Spanking_The Spanking She Needs - Part One - Chelsea Pfeiffer, Luci Lovett

Lovely Luci admits she needs a spanking and a sexy spanking at that. Chelsea obliges happily, taking the lingerie clad beauty over her knee. It starts with a warm hand spanking, but soon comes the paddle. Luci gets what she wants and then some!

File Type : mp4
                      Runtime : 00:07:14
                      File Size : 320Mb
                      Resolution : 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

The Spanking She Needs - Part One - Chelsea Pfeiffer, Luci Lovett.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X