Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanking_Nitta - Training a champ-to-be - part 1 of 3

00:13:49 | 1980 Mb | 4096x2160 | mp4

Racing your slave among other chosen ones is a joy for a master. In a slavery competition, master would like to be proud of his girl's level of submission and pain endurance. For such a competition, to be raced, Dr. Lomp picked bbw Nitta to represent his domination skills. Nitta must obey every command on time and bear any pain coming from various masters who attend there, accompanied by their own slave girls. So, Nitta must train hard, to reach the adequate level. In the very first movie of 2021, Dr. Lomp will push Nitta's limits by his whip, and especially will train the slave girl on nipple punishment, which is her weak point. You will watch Nitta weeping and struggling under heavy torment, which is the real pleasure for true sadist souls.

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Comment

• Spanking_Belinda Lawson - New Year Special - K

00:10:47 | 315 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Bonus totally nude paddling with Belinda to celebrate 2021! Belinda Lawson was thrilled to be invited to our nude ! She asked for the video from the other cameras (we shoot with 3) to be shown to you: how could we refuse? See those awesome butt cheeks bounce, ripple and wobble from two different angles as a paddle delivers 12 hard swats to the chimes of London's Big Ben clock. WOW!

Comment

• Spanking_Lucy Lauren - Spanked In Uniform - R

00:07:49 | 225 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Perfect-10 bottom gets the longest spanking of the year - and she requested it! Lucy Lauren's Perfect-10 bottom has had plenty of spankings, but none has been as long as this one! She's spanked hard on her almost bare bottom, with a cheeky swimsuit that leaves most of her juicy buttocks bare. From creamy white to red to crimson, the spanking continues in . But then she sasses Coach Johnson: it's the belt next!

Tags: Lucy Lauren, firmhandspanking

Comment

• Spanking_Dossier Of Discipline 9 - Goodbye Maryann

00:08:25 | 95 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

We have lost my first spanking crush from my youth Dawn Wells. I am sure that many of you have had that same crush. I mean who wouldn't have wanted to spank Maryann from Gilligan's Island?...am I right? The fact that I without thinking about it, I decided to do this spanking scene seems like a precognition of sorts.

On an oiled bottom, I finish Hailey's punishment with a hard hand spanking as she gazed upon her dossier that she supplied the contents of her discipline for me.

Rest in coconut cream pie lovely Dawn Wells!

Tags: Hailey, dallasspankshard

Comment

• Spanking_Mishelle real - part 2

00:17:33 | 2500 Mb | 4096x2160 | mp4

This is tale of a shy young girl, who is eager to play tough BDSM games with Dr Lomp, you remember this from Part 1. Indeed, in the beginning, she was expected to be brave, however she couldn't survive the heavy punishment of Graias Studio. Dr Lomp now gives her the second chance. In this session, she will be whipped and punished exactly on her sensitive cunt. To enhance the intensity of pain, Dr Lomp will apply various clamps before he hits with a riding-crop. Well, youngster Mishelle is slowly getting used to the punishment, and now it's quite pleasing to watch her suffering and sobbing without any resistance.

Comment

• Spanking_Time Has Come 1 - Corner, Hand Spanking, Timer

00:17:41 | 197 Mb | 854x480 | mp4

With every spank...With every tear, a disciplinarian will keep tabs on the progress of the positive influences of spankings (and the slippages as well) In this case I make a point of showing Hailey's progress. She had no idea what this day would bring forth as well. She knew it was her day to be punished; yet she knew nothing about the photos her boyfriend had sent me...or the timer. She saw it for the first time in this clip. Her boyfriend actually supplied me with actual before an after shots of her progress.

Hailey is taken over my knee and spanked hard with my hand as a push to take the next step to her organization skills (that were until recently) making her job and relationship more challenging. She gets her pretty bottom spanked hard...then learns the true meaning of ' The Timer'.

Tags: Hailey, dallasspankshard

Comment

• Spanking_Tearful Consequences 3 - Over My Knee On Welts

00:10:12 | 109 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

Real punishment should be methodical. There was a reason I started with a cold switching to start, followed by the cane, before taking her over my knee for a hand spanking. She had to know that there would be no warm ups. She had to know that because of her behavior. There would be no leniency. When I saw those welts and stripes form one on top of the other...it was then I knew is was time to take her over my knee for her scolding and hand spanking.

Tags:Hailey, dallasspankshard

Comment

• Spanking_Roxxy's First Spanking

00:10:12 | 442 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Party girl Roxxy comes to see Kyle for her first spanking because when she was told about what he does as a discipline coach, she thought it sounded "sexy". Kyle soon shows her why its not as sexy as she thought, as her panties come down and she yelps, squeals and squirms til her big bottom is red and tanned.

Tags: Kyle Johnson, Roxxy, disciplinaryarts

Comment

• Spanking_Exclusive Education 01 - Remastered

00:07:59 | 123 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Our first big schoolgirl spanking epic has been remastered in higher resolution WMV files. It was shot in a classroom set with two dommes and eight school girls receiving a sound spanking - first by hand and then by hairbrush!

Starring: Clare Fonda, Lana Miller, Alice Wonder, Lydia, Heather Smyth, Anastasia Pierce, Julie Simone, Mira, Veronica, Lilith

Comment

• Spanking_House Rules 1

00:06:29 | 279 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Yasmine angrily walks into the room to find Debbie messing around with the wires to the television, attempting to hook up her new gaming system. Debbie accidently turns off the cable and mixes the wires up while trying to fix it. Yasmine is furious and takes her disgruntled sister over her knee for messing with her belongings. Yasmine spanks Debbie to tears while she is forced to undress for her punishment as extra embarrassment, until her husband Damien comes home from work.

Tags: Debbie, Yasmine Sinclair, disciplinaryarts

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X