BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Iside - Sacrificed Cock
      Format : mp4
      File Size : 390.29 MB
      Duration : 00:16:42
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      These beautiful shoes have a 20 centimeters stiletto heel ending with a metal tip. Today this will definitely be my weapon of punishment for this useless worm, I will have fun breaking through his cock with my heel until I completely devastate it and after I have destroyed it I will reserve him a wonderful surprise that will bring him to the extreme limit of suffering. Ps: This video is not suitable for overly sensitive people, it contains very strong and impressive scenes.
      BDSM, brutal torture, cbt, Corporal Punishment, cruel domination, Domina Iside, extreme CBT, EXTREME DOMINATION, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Padrona Iside,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Clubstiletto - Sweaty Little Slut Flogged And Ordered To Eat Ass
        File Size : 405.78 MB
        Duration : 00:05:32
        Mistress Kandy has her slave secured by the wrists to the ceiling. She tells you that her sissy has done a good job today, sucking cocks and making her a lot of money, she cleaned the house and licked her ass after a workout. "There is always room for improvement though" she adds as she slides the panties to the side to reveal the slaves already marked ass. She gives her slut some solid slaps with her hand across her ass and then explains that during this beating she wants the slave to focus on the need to show the most enthusiasm possible when sucking cock. The man should see that the slave is happy to be between his legs, sucking him deep and hungering for the taste of his hot cum. Kandy wants to see if she can get the sissy's upper back as battered as her ass. "I won't strike here" she says rubbing the slaves lower back, "That's where the kidneys are and I want to keep them healthy in case I ever have to sell one." The sissy struggles on her stilettos as she is flogged and Kandy pulls her panties down by her crotch and comments how the slut is getting all sweaty in her crack. "I love my sweaty little sluts", she says. The sissy has a nice plump ass and it is a nice target for Kandy's crop. Once the slave is fairly bruised Kandy decides that she has worked up a sweat too and that her ass crack is probably also rather moist. She lets the slave down and relaxes on her sex bench, panties off. "I'm going to have a nap before the next big black stud gets her for his blow job" she says while blowing a fart into the slaves mouth. "Hopefully he won't smell that fart on your face while you're sucking him" she giggles before closing her eyes and relaxing while she gets a nice deep ass rimming. Licking ass, sucking cock, being beaten, such is the life for today's modern sissy.
        Club Stiletto, Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress Kandy,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : MistressLuciana Das Patientenloch Wird Weit Gedehnt
          File Size : 111.53 MB
          Duration : 00:11:16
          Resolution : 960x540

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : FemdomAustria Redhead Femdom Strapon Fucking Slaves Ass Hole
            File Size : 146 MB
            Duration : 00:10:10

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : CruelStrapon Brutl Ass And Muth Fuck
              File Size : 276.21 MB
              Duration : 00:09:10
              Resolution : 1280x720

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sheboss.Com A Week Of Domination For Him
                File Size : 569.48 MB
                Duration : 00:11:34

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress T - Corporal Punishment For Pervert
                  File Size : 198.34 MB
                  Duration : 00:10:11
                  A little bit of pain is my pleasure.
                  Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress T, MistressT,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : MenAreSlaves - Dont Dodge Me - Goddess Kate
                    File Size : 86.32 MB
                    Duration : 00:04:01
                    Goddess Kate needs some entertainment, and this slaves balls will do. She randomly smacks them while he jumps and contorts, but he will have to get used to it because Kate is in the mood to hurt him.
                    cbt, Goddess Kate, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Clubstiletto - Mistress Kandy - Her Fat Sissy Ass Will Be Dripping Cum
                      File Size : 499.5 MB
                      Duration : 00:06:47
                      Kandy has transformed her horny gardener into a total sissy cocksucker simply through the power of her mind. Part of her methods include the regular use of discipline. Today's scene opens with Kandy sporting her massive black strapon while her sissy kneels over the couch, fat sissy ass exposed for Kandy to use as she sees fit. As Kandy rubs the dildo over the slut's ass-cunt, she mentions that her sissy has made good progress sucking cock, but while doing so, ?her little treasure' has been inadvertently hidden away. She explains that as a proper slut, nikki must do more than simply suck cock; she must take raw cum loads up her ass as well! Kandy receives more money when there are no condoms involved, so this sissy will take all her cocks raw. "Man after man after man, dick after dick after dick, right in this tight little hole" Kandy says. She asks if you wish it were you there as her sissy, totally feminized and taking cock after cock like a real pro, and swats nikki's ass with the double headed dildo. She eases the head between the slut's ass cheeks and says "Soon this little cunt will be dripping cum all over the place." She pushes the cock-head gently into nikki's whore-hole, and while she doesn't actually penetrate her at this point, she certainly makes the slut moan. Kandy hand-slaps the bitch next before quickly switching to her spank paddle. As she begins to inflict pain, Kandy tells the sissy she will be sucking cocks and getting fucked all day. The well-trained sissy replies "Yes, Mistress" because there's nothing she wants more than to please her Goddess. Kandy says that only huge cocks will be fucking her bitch, unless some under-endowed guy is prepared to pay extra, and then he'll be fucking nikki, too - a cock is a cock, after all! Kandy swings her leather-laced flogger across the sissy's blushing ass cheeks and says "Tell me you want more." She describes how the sissy will get fucked by a man before she's whipped, then fucked, then whipped, then fucked, and so on. all day long! At the end of every day, the sissy's ass and asshole will be destroyed but she will have to sleep it off because the treatment will just resume the next day and every day after that. Sluts like this don't get breaks! Kandy really increases the discipline now, switching from the crop to the wooden paddle. "Every time I strike you I want to hear you say "I'm a cocksucker" she says to poor Nikki. Kandy goes as hard as she can on the sissy's ass until it's blistered red. "You try to come into my house and pretend you're a stud? This is what is going to happen!" she says harshly, and positions herself behind the sissy to give her the hardest fuck of her life. There's just no mercy in Kandy's world.
                      Club Stiletto, Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Mistress Kandy,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X