BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Taste All Of My Flavors Slave
          Format : mp4
          File Size : 476.21 MB
          Duration : 00:07:18
          Resolution : 1920x1080
          Queen Aryal is in the home dungeon after a long stressful day at work and a long, traffic jammed commute. She got up late, wasn't able to shower or change into fresh clothes this morning, had bad diarrhea after lunch and has PMS also - She started spotting at the office. She had Her slave chain itself up to Her Queening Chair, where it is waiting to service Her. She sits down on the chair after having removed Her jeans (it's casual Friday at work), telling the slave that She just wants to relax, get Her dirty, sweaty and stinky pussy and ass cleaned up by the slave's tongue and then also have an orgasm and cum all over the slave's worthless face. If it's lucky She may feed it some golden nectar if She's feeling charitable. She settles down on the slave's face and informs it to line up its tongue directly with Her pussy: "Get your stupid tongue directly under my pussy hole, bitch. Good. Now push your tongue up into it as far as you can. Even a stupid slave like you can understand how to do that, right?" The slave of course says "Yes Mistress!" and commences to lapping away like a starving mutt. Her pussy has white goo from something - a lunchtime screw with the boss maybe? - and it's stuck to the slaves chin and in its mouth, but it dares not ask what it's tasting. But it clearly is bothering the slave as it coughs and tries to not spit out the discharge. She starts bouncing up and down on his tongue and face, smothering him at times when it starts to feel good. "Yeah, eat it pussy bitch! Suck down everything from my holes, taste all my flavors!" She has him really tongue fuck Her pussy before getting up and switching to Her pert little ass. Queen Aryal's favorite activity is to have a slave tongue buried deep in Her bowels - She can have multiple orgasms from this - and plants Her ass down onto the slaves mouth so that both of Her ass cheeks straddle his facial cheeks. He starts to eagerly suck and lick on the sweaty, dirty and well used anus of his Mistress. Slurping away at it like a nursing kitten. She starts to move Her ass in a rhythm on his face as it feels better and better. She verbally humiliates him as well: "Can you tell I had the runs today? I must have five times at work. That feels soooo good, my asshole is raw!" The slave is whimpering and breathing through its mouth when it can, but Queen Aryal starts to ass-fuck his tongue, sliding Her round little ass back and forth so that the pointed slave tongue drives deep into Her bowels, carrying with it any remnants of Her sweat and waste. An efficient and ecologically sound, carbon neutral solution! "Clean it up slave, You know I always give myself a white glove ass finger-fuck and it better be clean!"
          facesitting, face sitting, pussy slave, ass slave, ass cleaner, pussy cleaner, ass licking, ass eating, pussy eating, ass smothering, smother, asshole fetish, tongue fucking, face fucking, utility slave.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : KinkDevice Marlo And Kittie Peg Me 1St Viewpoint
            File Size : 656.93 MB
            Duration : 00:12:36
            Resolution : 1440x1080

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Clubdom - Jewell Marceau and Goddess Tangent Whip slave For Tardiness
              File Size : 695 MB
              Duration : 00:08:01
              This slave has made a very serious and stupid mistake. Two of the most beautiful and brutal Mistresses in the world are waiting for this late, pathetic slave. Goddess Tangent and Mistress Jewell Marceau are not going to take this transgression lightly! Finally, the slave crawls into the room and kneels trembling before the latex clad Goddesses. Jewell and Tangent explain to the lowly slave that he is about to be whipped without mercy. He has no choice but to take everything his Owners dish out. They tell him that not only will he take as much suffering as the two Goddesses choose but he will not say a word or complain. They tell the bitch that he is about to become their pain slut for the day. He agrees with the Mistresses and tells them that he will gladly take their pain. Tangent and Jewell both laugh knowing that this slave has no idea what he's in for. The pain slut is commanded to stand on a platform and they bind his hands securely above him. Mistress Jewell begins to warm the slave's back up with a single tail whip. This slut will learn the hard way never to be late again. The two Dominas mock, berate and laugh at the pathetic bitch, while Jewell continues with her whipping. The helpless slave cries out in pain but it's in vain because he has agreed to take all of his punishment. This beating won't stop until the Ladies are satisfied. Now it's the beautiful but cruel Goddess Tangent's turn. She ramps up the brutal beating even more. Laughing and smiling as she lashes and shreds the slave's back. The slut is in so much agony that he begs and pleads for mercy. You will have to watch to find out if he is given a break or if they just break all the skin from his back.
              BDSM, Bondage, Clubdom, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Goddess Tangent, Jewell Marceau, Latex & Rubber,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : ********** Fuck The Slave Part 3
                File Size : 667.7 MB
                Duration : 00:11:05

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : KinkyMistresses - CP Fun With Gaia Sarah
                  File Size : 265.05 MB
                  Duration : 00:08:56
                  Resolution : 1280x720
                  Sarah and Gaia having fun with the ass of a little Slave Slut.
                  Corporal Punishment, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Mistress Gaia,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : MenAreSlaves - Bad Dogs Get Voltage Part 2
                    File Size : 597.6 MB
                    Duration : 00:06:09
                    Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Worship, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Mistress Redd, Sorceress Bebe,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Pussy Faced Wimp
                      File Size : 363.98 MB
                      Duration : 00:10:00
                      Queen Aryal has a new pussy slave that has his first session with Her. He is understandably quite excited about the opportunity to serve a hot young Goddess pussy, as it is a position he had to compete with many other slaves for, and today is his first day of service. Queen Aryal has him in bondage, sensory deprivation and his head secured in a black queening chair, awaiting the serving of his Queen. Queen Aryal is fully decked out in a black PVC zipper dress, black patent leather boots, gloves and general's hat. She walks in, menacingly wielding a black flogger that She'll undoubtedly use to enforce Her will. She informs the slave that it's not all fun and games: "Hello, pussy slave. I know you're excited, little bitch, about getting to eat my sweet pussy and drink my juices on daily basis-sometimes multiple times a day. But this is a full-service position, and that means you will take care of all of the needs my pussy has, especially cleaning." Hiking up Her skirt, She unceremoniously lowers Her glistening, shaved, pink pussy onto his face. She leers down at him and sternly tells him: "DON'T LICK ME YET, BITCH! You will start off by slowly, gently, puckering your slave lips and giving my beautiful, superior pussy a soft, loving kiss....good. now, again...keep kissing it, cunt" The slave frantically kisses Her wettening pussy, over and over, kissing up and down the out labia, the inner labia, and finally Her now-engorged clit. She stops him there and tells him to start light licks on the outer lips, tracing them up and down. Then, to suck them, and then to move to the inner lips, Her pussy starts to ooze sweet juice into his mouth hand and to glisten all over his face. She starts rocking back and forth on his face, harder and harder, telling him: "Cleaning me means cleaning me during my period-you'll also give me orgasms then, I get SUPER horny. Also, creampies - they won't be yours - and anything else, like discharge, sweat, pee, whatever! I'm sure you'll eventually learn to love all of it's superior flavors" He keeps licking as She starts to fuck his face harder and harder, making slurping noises and struggling to breathe with pussy juice all over his face, up his nose, and stinging his eyes. He tries to keep up, sucking it up audibly, like he's drinking a soft drink, but She gets more and more in Her motions on his face, and flogging him over and over, sometimes on his vulnerable cock and balls, causing him to elicit real screams and to start crying with the pain and humiliation. Queen Aryal is sadistic and merciless, and while the slave struggles to breathe with Her full weight on his face and neck, struggling to swallow all of Her pussy juices as they bubble from his nose, She pulls Her labial lips of Her pussy over the slave's nostrils, his mouth sealed to Her pussy and struggling to drink Her juices. She bears down on his face at the same time, giggling in evil glee as the slave starts struggling in panic and growing disorientation as his air is complete. This also causes Queen Aryal to start orgasming. She starts really bearing down on the slave's face, ensuring that the slave's airways are completely inaccessible and he cannot breathe. His body starts twitching around as he approaches blackout, but Queen Aryal finally allows him some air and he regains his senses after She flogs him hard to get him out of his stupor. Finally, She announces to him: "That wasn't exactly inspired slave - it was satisfactory, but I expect better from you and expect a full report on how you're going to improve. I already came, so I'm gonna leave you here overnight and will untie you in the morning. Goodnight, slave." She tosses the flogger down onto his prone body and walks out into the sunshine outside, leaving the slave in the dark, dank dungeon, his face glistening and smelling strongly of stale pussy juice.
                      pussy worship, pussy slave, pussy juice drinking, smothering, pussy smothering, pussy kissing, facesitting, pussy tasting, pussy tongue fucking, pussy supremacy, female supremacy, blindfold, flogging, negative reinforcement, pussy slave training.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X