• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Be My Leather Slut
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 232.69 MB
    Duration : 00:09:01
    Resolution : 1280x720
    You are such a slut for leather, aren't you? You would do anything to serve me, be near me. You can start at the bottom of my stiletto shoes. I will guide and mold you, I will expose your addiction to LEATHER and ME. You love being close to me, inhaling my pungent LEATHER ATTIRE and getting more by my beauty.
    mistress fetish liza, leather worship, black stockings, leather slave, louboutin high heels, leather lingerie, victoria 160.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cant Resist Nurses Shoes
      File Size : 372.86 MB
      Duration : 00:09:57
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      Nurse Jamie is finished with her shift after a long day of work in the office, but the doctor isn't through with her just yet. He sees her worn, stinky sneakers and can't resist a whiff of her sweaty soles. Nurse Jamie nervously mounts the examination table and unlaces her sneakers to expose her feet for the doctor's inspection. He can't help showing his bulge from beneath his white coat, and Nurse Jamie begins to understand exactly what her soft, smelly feet can do to him. Stealing her shoes, Jamie's long toes eagerly find the doctor's thick, throbbing cock waiting for her. In only the cute blue panties beneath her medical scrubs, Nurse Jamie reveals her long legs and caramel skin while the doctor becomes her willing footboi, working the cum from deep within his cock with just the soles of her dirty, tender feet. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
      jamie marleigh.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Movie Night With Stepmom
        File Size : 194.82 MB
        Duration : 00:06:36
        It's just you and your stepmother Goddess Brianna at home tonight. Step-Dad's working late so the two of you plan to watch a movie. Your stepmother catches you staring at her feet. You are so nervous, but she is really cool about it. She understands the urges you have from your foot fetish and she wants you to indulge. The DVD player remains off, but Brianna wants you to grab your own personal remote control and flick the buttons while you sniff, lick and nibble her feet and toes. Your cock is so hard at this invitation; the combined aroma and flavor of her gorgeous MILF feet have you so totally turned on. Stepmom walks you through the process with step by step encouragement. She wants to see how much venom your wicked serpent will spit. Once you cum for her, Goddess Brianna wants to cuddle and relish this very special moment for as long as possible. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
        goddess brianna, brianna, feetondemand, goddess domination, foot tease, goddess worship, milf, milf feet, sexy feet, bare feet, foot smelling, worship brianna, foot slave, dirty feet, joi.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : FULL session of total HUMILIATION
          File Size : 689.55 MB
          Duration : 00:21:05
          There is so much torment in this clip, I LOVE it!! I came home to find my loser slave licking and sniffing a pair of my shoes without permission...which is a 'slave sin!' This clip is completely unplanned and begins as I have him over my knee, spanking his bare ass and apologizing profusely. I have strict rules about this--you CANNOT touch my shoes unless I say so!! I have dumbass remove my shoe, place it on the floor and bury his face in it and smell my foot scent while I him. I get REALLY turned on inflicting pain and decide to continue my cruelties with whatever comes to mind next--which includes ball kicking, squeezing his balls hard and smacking them with my hand, nylon foot sniffing, pussy and asshole licking, and spitting. ALL SUCH a turn on that I have 2 wonderful orgasms while my shameful slave licks me on his knees. In the end, I make him lay on the floor and balance my stinky, grimy converse shoes on his face and stroke his cock into an orgasm...then make him lick his own cum off the bottom of my shoes!!! My foot odor and icky shoe bottoms makes him orgasm...what a total loser!!! I can't BELIEVE the pain and humiliation someone will endure just to be my slave LMAO!! ***inflicting pain and humiliating men is such an INCREDIBLE turn on for me!!***
          pussy licking, zephy.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat
            File Size : 365.45 MB
            Duration : 00:12:13
            Miss Ravyn Alexa is mentoring 18 Year-Old Mistress Destiny, and they've just returned to the dungeon after a grueling workout. Both clad just in sports bras and yoga pants, showing off their spectacular bodies to a sensory-deprived slave who has a blinding hood on but who's head is also in bondage via a head strap that is chained to its cuffs under the black leather mat they have the slave splayed out on. As they walk in, Mistress Destiny tells Miss Ravyn she's tired and wants to relax, Ravyn replies: "Let's use this...thing. We can use it to stretch out on and cool down, to relax, even lick the sweat off our bodies. A slave is a utility - it's whatever You, A Superior Goddess, wants an inferior male slave to be. Let Me show You." Miss Ravyn puts both legs on either side of the slaves head, and slowly lowers Her perfect ass onto the slaves helplessly immobilized face and head. Her sumptuous ass cheeks bulging out and over the head of the slave, engulfing him in yoga pant-covered female ass. His air is obviously cut off, as She puts Her full wieght onto the slaves face as She touches Her toes. The slave doesn't utter a peep, knowing that any expression of humanity will be ruthlessly caned out of him. "When my pussy gets really sweaty, I like to do this" She turns around and hikes up Her yoga pants to give Herself a camel toe, mashing Her sweaty yoga pants-covered pussy into the slave face, cutting off his oxygen yet again. When Mistress Destiny sits on the slave, She faces the other way, mashing Her yoga-pant covered pussy into the slaves face. She starts grinding it into him, obviously enjoying the control She has over the slaves breath and life. The two take turns trying different stretches when it dawns on Mistress Destiny: "It's too bad We only have one slave to split. Hey, could we both use it together?" Miss Ravyn of course loves the idea, so they both climb onto the slave, Ravyn doing the splits over the slave face. Mistress Destiny and Ravyn switch and Destiny gets even more aggressive with Her big beautiful ass - pushing the slave head deeper inside. Mistress Destiny says: "I love the feeling of him screaming into my pussy and his struggling for air. It's making me soaking wet!" Mistress Destiny notices that the slave has stopped responding and tells Ravyn with some alarm: "I think it's blacked out!" "That's ok, You don't have to get up. Just give it some air and when its back to breathing You can start smothering it again." Finally, the slave appears to black out again and two get tired of the little game: "Let's go get a drink, this isn't as much fun when its not suffering" Check Out The Latest In The Series: Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat II (HD 4K MP4)
            yoga pants, facesitting, pussy smother, full weight smother, ass kissing, face bouncing, ass smothering, smother slave, breath control, bondage, head harness, double domme, double smother, human furniture, human yoga mat.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Corporate Politics
              File Size : 504.14 MB
              Duration : 00:09:32
              Goddess Trilly just got a new job as the assistant of the senior vice president of marketing at a prestigious company. She has a chilly meeting with her new bosss ex wife, the co-owner of the company, who tells her to check the desk drawer, where she finds a video camera. When the boss comes in to meet Trilly, he immediately starts pawing at her, taking off her sexy, strappy high heels before kissing and licking on her gorgeous feet. Soon his pants are down and hes fucking her feet for a steamy foot job. Little does he know, Trilly catches it all on film, thanks to his ex wife. Now he must meet her demands, or suffer the consequences. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
              goddess brianna, trilliam.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lick the BOTTOM of my shoes face full of feet
                File Size : 548.12 MB
                Duration : 00:17:24
                I totally LOVE it when guys lick my shoes! The degradation is such a HUGE turn on and it shows devotion to me as the alpha goddess. Oh and, it also places you as the lowest rung on the slave totem pole. Basically "doormat" status, haha! Seriously, who gets a huge boner from getting on their knees and licking the bottom of a woman's shoe?? How pathetic can you be? Do you realize what I may have stepped in? I've been to the park, shopping and the gym in these sneakers. And WHAT THE FUCK is on the bottom?!?! I think it was some chewed up gum that someone spit out on the sidewalk, so I purposely stepped in it lmao!!! Plus I know for a fact I stepped in d*g sh** at the park a few days prior...I mostly scrapped it all off but I know there's still a faint scent of it, and maybe a speck or two still there. This is why I love foot boys--they are SO easy to manipulate. All I do is lift my shoe up and say, "lick it" and just the thought that they MIGHT get to worship my stinky feet makes them do it!! I completely humiliate my dumbass slave while he licks the d*g off the bottom of my sneakers--making him show his erection and make "sexual sounds" as he licks and humps the couch lol. he almost cums when I wipe my stinky goddess feet all over his loser face but of course he's denied. Chastity makes my slave do ANYTHING I say, no matter how degrading! What a pathetic existence but hey, my shoes always look new (and degrading men turns me the HELL ON)!!
                shoe licking, sneaker licking, sneaker worship.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Leather Glove Joi With Tina
                  File Size : 185.14 MB
                  Duration : 00:07:59
                  Booted and gloved, Miss Tina is ready to make you cum but you will have to follow the instructions of this hot gloved girl. Watch her leather gloves slide over her cock as she shows you exactly how it is done. Are you willing to obey her?
                  glovemansion, jerk off, tina kay, joi, thigh high boots, toy, black leather gloves, opera gloves.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Boot Sniffing Professor
                    File Size : 327.18 MB
                    Duration : 00:08:57
                    Goddess Nikki is an incredibly sexy student who is dropping by her professors office late one evening to discuss the low grade she has in his class. She explains that she has been dealing with a lot lately, which has caused her grade to drop, and asks him to help her out. Suspecting that he has a foot fetish, she seductively unzips her knee high boot, placing it on his desk so that he can get a nice whiff of smelly boots. He has been wanting to sniff her boots for a really long time and is even more thrilled to sniff her beautiful bare feet. She then makes him clean her feet with his mouth, bribing him to raise her grade. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
                    nicki ortega.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Nobody Has To Know
                      File Size : 530.32 MB
                      Duration : 00:13:41
                      When Goddess Alexiss papis best friend started misbehaving, she had no other choice than to lock him up in chastity, making sure that she was the only one who held a key. Her pops has no idea about what had been going on between his baby and his best friend, and if the friend wants to keep it that way then hes going to have to do whatever the beautiful brunette commands. When he comes to her complaining about being locked in chastity, she teases him further, rubbing her tits against his cock through the cage then dropping her pants to show off her perfect ass. When she finally releases him, she allows him an orgasm but only from her feet, giving him a steamy foot job.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
                      tease and denial, femdom, blackmail, alexis rodregez, monipulation, financial domination.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X