• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ruined For My Latex Pleasure
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 86.56 MB
    Duration : 00:07:09
    Resolution : 1280x720
    I just love a tight latex suit that wraps around and encases My voluptuous body, showing off My gorgeous breasts and sensual round ass. Latex holds in the heat, making Me every hotter when I get aroused. The thin layer of latex is also perfect for a slave's tongue to worship Me, to please Me. Today is all about My gratification, My satisfaction, and My sexual joy. I'm going to use this slave's face as My cushion, his tongue as My licking tool. The slave has only one hedonistic goal and that is supplying Me with the pleasure I want. If he succeeds, I will tease and torment his cock. Yet should I reward him or should I just leave his throbbing cock to ruin? #1 clip in category "ORGASMS"
    ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Discipline And Maintenance
      File Size : 214.45 MB
      Duration : 00:14:58
      Sorceress Morgana is awoken by the sound of loudly clattering dishes. She is furious that her slave is making so much noise after she warned him that she'd be recovering from a late night out. The sorceress commences with a tongue lashing then commences with the punishment. She bends him over her knees and slaps his bare ass hard with her palm. In his current position, the slave has a great view of Morgana's feet. He counts the licks on his ass and begs for more. After the grueling punishment, Sorceress Morgana instructs the slave to prepare her bath. Once she is seated in the warm tub with a glass of red wine, the slave is told to worship her feet. The sorceress provides continual instruction and reminds the slave to only perform exactly as told. Once the complete tongue bathing of her feet is done, the slave sponges them clean with the bath water. This slave is fare from perfect, but Sorceress Morgana knows how to train him. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
      sorceress morgana, barefoot goddess, feet, goddess morgana, toe sucking, foot tease, dominant woman, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, paddling, heels, foot lust, spanking, foot licking.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : The Power Of Slapping
        File Size : 235.89 MB
        Duration : 00:10:46
        Resolution : 1920x1080

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : SERVE My goddess Ass and Pussy monthly tribute time
          File Size : 578.8 MB
          Duration : 00:15:36
          Total classic! My property kneels and offers his large monthly tribute to ensure he remains at my feet as my bitch-- It's not bad...could have been more... but I will allow pussy, ass and some worship of my cute feet-- all for my own benefit, of course lol (Goddess is in a good mood today plus I'm extremely horny)! Thorough homage is given to my sacred asshole and my sweet, warm, wet pussy lays down several goddess orgasms as I fuck my 'cum rags' face! he begs for my pussy....lol. Sure, just hold still as I wipe it dry on your face after I've been tongue worshiped and served! After my sexual satisfaction, I let my lil buffoon lick my asshole while I relax and shop online with his money. Then tell him to fuck off. OMG I have him so whipped!!! ALL the pleasure is MINE...slave's reward: he gets to continue serving and being my little bitch! That alone is worth draining his entire bank account for!! dufus remains in chastity per my command...and (my) life is good!Another classic face sitting clip:Pantyhose face sitting! (breath control)!
          pussy licking, femdom, foot fetish, ass worship, oral servitude, oral sex, female domination, financial domination, chastity, zephy, zephianna.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : I Like The Attention
            File Size : 741.75 MB
            Duration : 00:03:44
            Resolution : 3840x2160
            Goddess Morgan loves attention from grovelling slaves. Because grovelling slaves are paying slaves, hard working piglets that stroke and hand over all their hard earned cash in hopes that she will grant them an orgasm as they worship from below.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Hungry To Worship Me
              File Size : 38.55 MB
              Duration : 00:05:50
              Resolution : 720x406
              I've been travelling a lot lately and haven't seen this slave in months already. He was very eager to see Me, but I just didn't have time for him, I had important things to do. Now I decided to call him, to give him a chance to show Me how much he missed Me. And he did indeed miss Me a lot; when I closed the collar on his neck and allowed him to worship My legs, he literally hugged them. It was very arousing to see him so passionate in expressing his feelings without words, just with kisses on My legs and feet, that I allowed him to touch My strong calves and muscular hips, to bury his face between the cheeks of My voluptuous ass. I could see he was very happy and aroused; all he wanted in that moment was to remain there, at My feet, forever.Video quality: HD 1280*720.#1 clip in category "GODDESS WORSHIP"
              goddess worship, ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Jerk Off Already Foot Bitch
                File Size : 239.92 MB
                Duration : 00:05:23
                The time has come for you to jerk off to Sophia Leone's feet but you're far from her top priority. She casually lets you know how she dominated her previous clients that day as she lights a cigarette. Sophia tells you to get on with it as she checks her phone and enjoys her smoke break. As you jerk away she crosses and uncrosses her legs and wiggles her delicate toes. Quickly you cum while observing the sexy Latina. Sophia impatiently dismisses you with a flick of her wrist. You bow your head to get one last glimpse of her delectable feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
                sophia leone, sexy latina goddess, feet, goddess worship, goddess, latina soles, foot slave, jerk to feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, bare feet, wrinkled soles, smoking, foot fantasy, femdom.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : A Really Good Fucking
                  File Size : 461.11 MB
                  Duration : 00:10:03
                  I'm hungry to turn this bound toy into My strap-on bitch today. I'm going to invade his man-pussy so hard that the spikes of My strap-on harness pierce the pale skin on his butt-cheeks. When I'm finished with My sissy, he's going to feel it for hours afterward. In a way that's the definition of a "good fuck". Opening up his hole is almost effortless as my fingers slip in easily: one, then two, three and four in total. Next My cock quickly burrows deep and conquers the slut's exposed fuckhole. Full thrusts make My toy moan in pain as the pointy spikes scratch his ball sack and his pink ass. The more traumatic it becomes for him, the higher My arousal. Yes, this is indeed what I would describe as "good fucking".
                  ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Melisande Sin - Elegant Mistress Allows Her Obedient Slave To Worship Her Tired Feet In Fishnets After Long Day In High Heels
                    Format :
                    File Size :
                    Duration :
                    Resolution :

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Army Boot Domination
                      File Size : 222 MB
                      Duration : 00:08:29
                      I have arrived at my slave training camp and my BOOT BITCH is waiting for me, kneeling on the concrete floor. His sole task is to clean my black leather boots with his tongue. But he needs to feel the crop on his ass in order for him to find the right rhythm. Being in the sun all day has made him too slow. So I inspect his actions and the state of my boots closely. He must do a perfect job or he gets corrected by the crop.
                      mistress fetish liza, boot bitch, riding crop, army babe, boot worship, military, bootlicking, black leather boots, outdoors, boot slave, punishment.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X