BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Foot cuckys favorite dirty Goddess feet
      Format : mp4
      File Size : 414.89 MB
      Duration : 00:10:49
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      And what do we have for little loser today? A pair of dirty, smelly goddess feet to lick clean, yay!! I have gone barefoot ALL DAY. Everywhere I went, I didn't have shoes on: the grocery store, shopping at the mall, gas station, women's restroom and walking up and down the sidewalks around the park! No one at the stores even cared lol. I can't even imagine what I've stepped in, what filth lies on the bottoms of my feet...and why would I even care? I have a pathetic foot cucky slave to lick my grimy soles clean! dumbass is verbally teased and mocked while he licks--I let him know that I'm going to give my stud a nice foot job later, so my feet need to be spotless! And my boytoy doesn't like stinky feet, and mine REEK so my foot slave will have to work extra hard tongue polishing and lick the dirt out between my toes. I fuck studs and get my feet licked by a loser haha!! AND he has to pay me for the privilege!!!
      zephy.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Melisande Sin - Ballbusted By Latex Prison Guard
        File Size : 948.6 MB
        Duration : 00:06:30

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Your Name Is Yoga Mat III
          File Size : 420.63 MB
          Duration : 00:14:14
          Teen-Queen Violet Viper has been training Her pain slave over the last few weeks and now She wants to take him through some of the other basic slave skills that he will need to learn in order to properly serve and please his female owner; in this case, via breath control and smothering. Violet strolls into the dungeon wearing just a pair of tight white booty shorts and a bra, with the slave already bound spread eagle on the floor, a pair of spreader bars holding his arms and legs wide apart, a collar and leash on his neck. She tells the slave what today's training entails: "Do you think you can hold your breath a long time slave? Long enough to service and worship my perfect ass and juicy pussy? You'd better be, because we're about to find out. Start off by planting a slow, loving kiss on each ass cheek to display the proper reverence for My royal ass. Now smell it...does it smell good?" She straddles his head, Her round ass descending onto his hapless face. He starts showering Her ass with kisses, one after the other, thanking Her each time. She seems to enjoy this and has him continue for a while, planting more and more passionate kisses on Her bubble butt. Then She announces that his breath control training will commence and begins with a short smother session of 10 seconds, which he passes without a hitch. Then She decides to amp things up a bit. She lifts up Her long arm, revealing Her deep armpits soaked in sweat. She pushes Her armpit into the face of the slave: "My armpits are soaked with sweat and smelling pretty ripe after my long workout, slave. Smell them" He inhales deeply, his nose wrinkling at the stong scent. But She mashes Her armpit down hard onto his face and mouth, sealing it against his airways and telling him: "Kiss it, lick it, do you smell it slave? Is it a strong smell? It IS! Lick it clean! - you're nothing but human deodorant to me. Just a trash can for my bodily waste!" He eagerly french-kisses Her armpit, slurping away as She counts down 15 seconds under Her steamy armpit. She makes sure that he licks every inch before giving it the sniff test and then lifting up the other one for him to lick clean also, which he does in short order. "We're going to move up to 20 seconds under my royal ass. I want you to beg me to smother you, slave." "Please Goddess, honor me with Your royal ass!" Which of course She does, mashing Her sweet ass down hard onto his hapless face. It disappears inside the cheeks of Her booty short-covered ass, his nose and mouth hopelessly sealed against Her moist and fragrant crotch. She wiggles it back and forth as he maintains his composure, but he starts to struggle a little as She gets to 20 seconds. She hikes up Her hot booty shorts in Her crotch, giving Herself a deep camel-toe, and then slams Her crotch onto the slave's face, starting a countdown to 30 seconds. As he struggles for breath around 20 seconds or so, She starts laughing and grinding even harder: "I love the feeling of you struggling for breath under my asshole, it makes me so wet!" Finally, She peels Her shapely ass off of him and as he struggles to get his wind back, drops Her shorts-covered pussy down onto his mouth and starts off a count to 40 seconds, wiggling back and forth while he strains and squirms. When She lets him have oxygen finally his breathing comes in gasps as he struggles to get his wind back before She starts the next round. She finally announces he will go to a full minute, which causes him to whine audibly but She just flogs him a few times to shut him up. She then plops down onto his face, sealing his airways and erasing his protests. As he struggles through the count, She holds his head down between Her legs, ensuring that his mouth and nose are sealed tightly against Her moist crotch, with no chance of breathing. As he chokes and gags back to life after the count, She announces that today's session is through but tomorrow the time will double. She walks out of the dungeon, leaving the slave to contemplate tomorrow. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Your Name Is Yoga Mat (HD 4K MP4) Your Name Is Yoga Mat II (HD 4K MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat (HD 4K MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat II (HD 4K MP4)
          sweaty armpit licking, ass smothering, ass smother, booty shorts, ass smelling, ass grinding, facesitting, armpit sucking, breath play, breath control, ass worship, ass kissing, ass humiliation.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Pussy Slave Suck-Out
            File Size : 261.23 MB
            Duration : 00:08:45
            After a "stiff" competition for the job, Lady Moon has been training Her lucky new pussy slave for over 3 weeks now, and although he has only been allowed one orgasm per week, he has been in slave heaven. He has had the privilege to lick Her perfect, sweet pussy at least once a day and sometimes up to 10, as well as serving as toilet paper and daily cleaning. But it's not all fun and games, as Lady Moon explains to Her slave, who doesn't understand why he is bound to the bench with a Jennings gag prying his mouth wide open. Usually, his mouth is of course, not gagged, in order to pleasure and clean his Owner's sacred pussy. But it's the 4th week now and She's had Her time-of-the-month all week, and he's been excused because it's his first month. But now She's just spotting with a lot of discharge - a good time for the slave to have an "appetizer" of what he'll need to get used to, as he'll be tasting it much more and more strongly in the months to come. Grasping the string emerging from Her sweet little pussy, She says: "I'm gonna pull it out and You're gonna suck it completely clean, slave. You're going to love it!" She takes it out and lowers it to his nose, making him smell it and running it over his face. After teasing him with it a while, She takes the soiled tampon out and starts dipping it into his mouth as he gags audibly, crying in disgust and humiliation. She just laughs at him, assuring him that he really does enjoy this if he's a true pussy slave. She fucks his mouth with it, making him gag on the nasty thing before She seems satisfied and throws it away and removes his gag. He's relieved, thinking his ordeal is over, but She just laughs in his face as She raises Her pussy over his face, which is now smeared from Her masturbation while She was making him clean the tampon. She makes him lick, suck and clean Her smeary fingers, making hm thank Her for the privilege. Then She pushes Her pussy down onto his face, screaming at him to stick his tongue out. He tentatively does, but She quickly loses patience and grabs the back of his head, pulling his face smack into Her messy Womanhood. He starts retching and gagging, but She starts smacking his face with Her glove, over and over, screaming at him: "Lick, Suck, and Swallow. Clean it out, pussy slave! Or you won't cum for a month and I'll play hackey-sack with your fucking balls" He just croaks out a 'Yes Mistress' and resumes licking, this time with more gusto and deep inside the folds of Her quim. She starts to enjoy it and starts to fuck his face, intermittently slowing down and pointing out spots that he missed and then immediately going back to aggressively riding his face. As he makes progress, She pushes Her pussy against his face harder and harder, until his tongue has nowhere else to go, but deep inside Her folds. Ensuring that he has no other choice but to lick and suck his Owner''s sex. Finally, She's satisfied that he's cleaned up the remnants of Her monthly visit with Aunt Flow. She pats his head with affection, all he can do is moan, trying to recover from the latest indignity heaped on him. She jumps down from the bench and walks off to enjoy the rest of Her day while the slave stews in Her juices.
            tampon sucking, dirty pussy cleaning, pussy slave, pussy cleaner, pussy humiliation, pussy domination, toilet mouth, tampon, pussy sucking, pussy spreading, finger sucking, pussy tasting, pussy worship, pussy superiority, pussy service slave.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Foot Gagging Test
              File Size : 184.81 MB
              Duration : 00:10:27

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lick the soles of My boots clean loser
                File Size : 451.78 MB
                Duration : 00:10:44
                Boot lickersboot licking, zephy.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Whipped While Sucking Cock
                  File Size : 48.64 MB
                  Duration : 00:06:54
                  Resolution : 720x404
                  A good sissy slut does not only suck a cock well, but does it so even if distracted by something. He has to be able to focus on his task no matter what else is happening around. So, for My sissy's training, I will have him suck a cock and I will distract his attention by causing him pain. The cock to suck will be provided by My personal slave, who is tied up to the St. Andrew's cross. He is not really bisexual, so, in order to keep his cock hard, the sissy will have to work real hard and do an excellent job. That, while I use a whip on his ass. This is a double pleasure for Me, to have My sissy sucking a real cock, completely degraded, and to whip him at the same time, which is always pleasant. P.S. After the shooting My personal slave told Me that the groans the sissy made during the whipping increased the stimulation of his cock, so it seems whipping a sissy while it's sucking a cock is a very good idea. That if I cared about the pleasure of the cock. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
                  sissy sluts, sissy training, whipping, bi, leather.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Suffer Slut
                    File Size : 228.89 MB
                    Duration : 00:08:31
                    Every footbitch needs to be put in his place once in a while. Goddess Sarah Brooke and Goddess Brianna, both in black, leather platform heels and seductive cage bustiers, are here to deliver his discipline. With his face wrapped in their pantyhose, he worships these two incredible Goddesses and begs for more as they make him suffer. Goddess Sarah keeps his pathetic balls on a tight leash as he sucks on their dirty heels, laying prone and bound on the floor while they walk right over his cock, pressing their sharp heels into it. If Goddess Brianna doesn't get the reaction she wants from him, she only pushes his limits farther! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
                    cbt, dominatrix, restraints, shoe worship, goddess brianna, goddess sarah brooke, sarah brooke.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Butts N Boots
                      File Size : 349.32 MB
                      Duration : 00:07:36

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment