Femdom - ass Worship, ballbusting, enforced orgasm, handjob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Melisande Sin - His Balls Our Target Liara Sin Amp; Melisande Sin
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 1047.46 MB
    Duration : 00:07:13
    Resolution : 1920x1080

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Creaming Inside My Platform Shoes
      File Size : 410.73 MB
      Duration : 00:11:45
      I know My boy here loves platform shoes, just like the ones I'm wearing. And not like he likes to look at them on see Women wearing them. No, he wants to fuck them. Just putting them against his dick starts to make it hard. The space between My foot and the inner sole of the stripper shoe seems to be a good place for him to stick his dick into and try to fuck, but nothing makes him cum quicker that just taking the shoe in his hands and fucking it like he's never fucked a Woman. I will allow him to bang My shoes, and I will even make him cum in them, all over the velvety soles, but guess what will happen after...
      ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Naughty And Nice
        File Size : 185.84 MB
        Duration : 00:04:49
        Victoria Vargaz is keeping both a naughty and nice list this year. Lucky for all you foot pervs, to this holiday vixen, naughty IS nice. Victoria slips off her stockings and instructs you to stroke your meat to her sexy feet. Listen to her voice while you focus on her wrinkly soles. Engorge your manhood and masturbate as this eager doll encourages you to achieve the grand finale. Direct every warm drop of your personal eggnog onto her wriggling toes and make Victoria's feet your reason for the season. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
        c4sholiday17, sexy feet, wrinkly soles, victoria vargas, victoria vargaz.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Want To Be My Perfect Lover
          File Size : 806.29 MB
          Duration : 00:22:49
          Of course, every male wants to be known as the "perfect lover", a man who can satisfy every Woman he copulates with. It's not that difficult a state to achieve, and I'll help you understand how you can do so. For most Women it's not the size of your dick that matters, it's having a hard dick, one with extraordinary endurance. No Lady wants a massive dick around, so I'm going to teach you a secret: how to ruin your orgasm for Me. you'll discover how to stay hard for My pleasure, as I suppress your own physical eruption. It's all about My pleasure, so surrender your dick to Me, and I'll turn you into My perfect lover.
          ezada sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Painful Handling By Mistress Ezada
            File Size : 72.08 MB
            Duration : 00:06:36
            Resolution : 720x404
            I have My slave right here, hands tied up. He know he will be subjected to pain. I could take a whip or another implement, but I want to show him that I don't really need them. My dominant look will make him want to please Me. My bare hands will cause him pain that will satisfy My sadistic desires. Several slaps on his face will make him understand I am am very serious. I grab and twist his nipples hard and approach him, he can feel My accelerated by arousal breath. My proximity makes his dick hard, but I make him see that his pleasure is totally irrelevant, so I start to crush his balls in My hand, to stick My nails in his prick and ballsack, and to slap his cock hard. As I see him starting to suffer more and more, to scream harder, I get aroused more and more. I can see he understands and accepts that My pleasure is above all, as his prick remains hard despite all the pain he gets: he enjoys pleasing Me. Not that I care about his erection, the only good thing about it is that it's easier to cause it pain. His prick and balls belong to Me anyway, he has no use for them except for peeing, and to offer Me the pleasure of them. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
            cbt, femdom, leather, face slapping, arrogant woman.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Two Loads On My Soles
              File Size : 555.75 MB
              Duration : 00:15:48
              Lovely young ebony Chanel Skye is getting the full queen treatment today. She's relaxing on the futon in "the pose" while two young fellows admire and caress the soles of her feet. These two lucky dudes take turns stroking their hard cocks on Chanel's soft, wide soles. The foot fetish boys concentrate on their task while Chanel types away on her cell phone as if completely uninterested in their actions. Being ignored by this sexy goddess appears to work for these fellows. Once these two reach the peak of excitement, they shoot simultaneous loads onto her beautiful soles. As the cum drips off her heels and runs down her legs, Chanel Skye ignores these silly foot boys and the huge mess they've made. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
              chanel skye, threesome, foot play, foot worship, foot job, footjob, bare feet, ebony feet, tasty toes, foot goddess, ebony soles, young girl, young feet, cummy soles, cum on feet.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : I spit in your face you lick my ass
                File Size : 534.98 MB
                Duration : 00:08:01
                I love spitting in loser's faces! It's such a turn on to degrade men like this, plus I need to practice my aim so I use my slave's face as target practice. he's a pretty good lil human spittoon: just sits there on his knees and takes the degradation, thanking me lol! I wipe my spit all over his face with my foot and make him beg me for more! THEN during the clip I have to go to the bathroom (off cam). I take a shi(t) and decide to return without wiping and make dumbass lick my dirty asshole clean haha!! Taste my shi(t) loser! his tongue makes the perfect toilet paper. There is a brief, off camera dialogue at the end that I left in because I thought it was hilarious-- you can hear him begging me to not wash his face so that all day it will smell like my doody and be covered in dried spit. What a fucking idiot!!Another super degrading spit clip here!: Get your face SPIT ON, loser!!
                ass cleaning, ass smelling, face spit, foot fetish, foot humiliation, spittoon, spit slave, humiliation, ass worship, licking ass, asshole, ass fetish, zephy.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Release My Sins
                  File Size : 282.82 MB
                  Duration : 00:18:07
                  Resolution : 848x480
                  Ashlynn Taylor is at an interview at her hometown church. She and her pastor reminisce about the old days, back when she was known as the "Barefoot Torpedo". The church is producing a promotional video and the pastor suggests featuring her bare feet in it. Ashlynn props her feet up on the pastors desk so he can take a closer look at them.The audition for the video begins and Ashlynn recites her lines from the script. As she reads through, the pastor walks behind her and begins adjusting and then feeling her feet. On her second take, Ashlynn looks back to see the pastor has taken his cock out and is fucking her feet!Ashlynn lays there horrified and paralyzed by the situation. Her pastor informs her this is the result of her placing impure thoughts in his head with her bare feet. He thrusts his cock in and out, relishing the friction of her young succulent soles. Ashlynn is reminded that this is all the result of her sin of temptation.Summoned to kneel before him, Ashlynn is told to jerk the twisted clergyman off. As he nears climax he has her cup her hands to receive his creamy offering. The pastor then has her commit her final penance for her sin by rubbing the offering into her sinful feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
                  taboo foot play, ashlynn taylor, young feet, sexy feet, foot play, sole wrinkles, bare feet, young girl, foot teasing, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, joi, wrinkled soles.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Chastity Training
                    File Size : 148.75 MB
                    Duration : 00:05:58
                    Goddess Brianna has caught you masturbating three times this week. You're only having sex with her four or five times per week, and that just isn't enough for her. If you're wasting your cum on masturbation, that means you aren't giving it to your Goddess. You can see how a new form of discipline is absolutely necessary. As a weak, submissive male, clearly you can't control yourself, and you need a Goddess to do it for you. Goddess Brianna hands you a chastity cage and instructs you to wear it on your cock. She will have the only key. Goddess Brianna loves the control it gives her, and she wants to test just how uncomfortable you're willing to be for her. She knows how much you love her feet. Now that you're locked up, Goddess Brianna tells you her plans for the evening. She's invited over six of her FemDom friends to tease you mercilessly with their sexy, bare feet, and you're going to have to worship all of them, totally unable to have your release. Your chastity training will surely teach you not to deny your Goddess what is rightfully hers. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
                    foot fetish, dominant woman, sexy feet, slave training, goddess brianna.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Bella Bathory - The Offering - Bella Bathory And Inkfit
                      File Size : 696.63 MB
                      Duration : 00:37:14
                      Resolution : 854x480

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X