• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : The Payment For Worshiping My Boots
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 918.66 MB
    Duration : 00:09:21
    Resolution : 1280x720
    This slave follows me like a on all fours, as he so desires to just worship My boots. Yet before being allowed such pleasure, the slave must pay a price - pain. A devoted slave of Mine will endure any amount of suffering, just to be allowed the pleasure of worshiping my boots. For this slave to prove his love of Me, there will be 20 strokes of My vintage training crop administered. As the blows rain down upon his lily white ass, his eyes must never lose sight of my boots, as the slave must always remember the reason he is taking pain from Me. Only after he has thanked me for using him for My pleasure, is he allowed to start at the tip of my boot to begin worshiping my leathers. All My slaves will suffer for Me, and I will ultimately use them in any way I want and desire. #1 clip in category "BOOT DOMINATION"
    ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Melisande Sin - Slave Pendulum Melisande Sin Amp; Maya Sin
      File Size : 1599.03 MB
      Duration : 00:10:57
      Resolution : 1920x1080

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cum 4 Me
        File Size : 246.58 MB
        Duration : 00:07:39
        The lovely Latina Mia Martinez truly enjoys the sensation of feeling a cock between her toes. She is enthralled with the power she has over you with only the touch of her soft brown feet. It is an incredible find to have a woman so beautiful, with a talent so special and a genuine love of showing off her skills. You are her plaything. She manipulates you for her pleasure. Mia's talented toes riddle your joystick until milking your cock of its last drop of cum. You are the luckiest man alive! Don't you dare let this doll get away. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
        mia martinez, feetondemand, latina feet, puertorican, boricua, latina, cum on feet, sexy feet, toe love, foot love, brown feet, bare feet.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Wish It Was Your Cock
          File Size : 275.73 MB
          Duration : 00:07:12
          Do you like my feet? I wish this was your cock between my pretty feet. Keep watching my feet work this cock up and down while you stroke your warm, stiff cock in your hands. All I want is to do this to you. I know it would feel so good to have your shaft against my soft, wrinkled soles and your head rubbing against my toes. Please, I want you to watch my feet and cum for my cute little feet!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Wish It Was Your Cock - MPEG4 720p Version
          maya bijou, pov, joi.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Traumatic Slaps
            File Size : 233.82 MB
            Duration : 00:10:36
            Resolution : 1440x1080

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Assaulted by High Heels AGAIN
              File Size : 355.61 MB
              Duration : 00:10:31
              I LOVE repeatedly kicking men in the face!! Makes me wet to inflict pain with my feet! My loser slave didn't even do anything wrong (other than being the usual dumbass), sometimes I like to come home and just KICK his ASS. My victim is handcuffed and helpless to my cruelties-- and kisses my powerful feet while I kick him so many times in the face I lose count! After kicking his ass and walking all over him, I make him lick the bottom of my shoes-- then remove them with his teeth and worship my sweaty goddess feet! What an IDIOT!! I kick men's asses, then make them lick my feet LoL!! This loser totally fears my feet...as he should! (notice the shiner on his cheek and fat lip)
              foot fetish, foot licking, ass kicking, face kicking, foot worship, zephy.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : My Cock-Sucking Human Ashtray
                File Size : 85.07 MB
                Duration : 00:07:31
                Resolution : 720x408
                I'm going to fuck My slave's ass today. I've already got My nice big realistic dildo strap-on on, but first I'm in the mood for a cigarette. In the meantime, he can get My cock ready for his ass. It's in his own interest: I might not want to use any lubricant except the saliva he leaves on it. So he will be sucking My cock, but in the same time be My ashtray and spittoon. He's a smoker and doesn't want to quit, so let him feel the pleasures of My smoking: My ashes, My smoke, My spit, and, in the end, My cigarette put out on his tongue. I hope he got enough saliva on it. Just kidding, I don't really care if his tongue is burnt or not, he's just a slave. Useless unless I find a use for him.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
                human ashtray, ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Louboutin shoe job with CBT
                  File Size : 414.72 MB
                  Duration : 00:09:04
                  This is the only way lowly dirt bags like you deserve to get off--with the scum on the bottom of my shoes. The same shoes you sniff and lick after my dates with real men haha! I love giving shoe jobs, it's a feeling of power to stand over a slave and determine the fate of his pleasure with my foot. And it's also humiliating to get off with the bottom of a woman's shoe...especially when she makes you lick the bottom clean of your own cum. There's some CBT during the clip; I was trying to stuff little loser's nuts into his asshole with the tip of my shoe lol, and I stand on his cock and balls in my beautiful heels as well as some post orgasm torment. Nothing's for free, bitch.Check out another HOT shoejob clip: (painful) Shoe job!
                  cum eating, shoe licking, orgasm, orgasm control, shoe worship, zephy, zephianna.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Extra Sweaty Feet Licking
                    File Size : 552.83 MB
                    Duration : 00:14:18
                    It's the end of a filming day, and, as always, My chattel sit has the chance to clean My sweaty feet with his tongue. I'm wearing no socks under My over-the-knee high heel boots, so My feet are really sweaty and must be very smelly. But before he can get to smelling My feet, sit must remove My spurs and My boots, following the appropriate ritual, while he's still shackled. Can he do this without any mistake and get the pleasure of licking clean My extra sweaty feet? The sight of the crop in My leather gloved hand will definitely help him focus...
                    ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Three Dommes Vs A Pair Of Balls
                      File Size : 370.13 MB
                      Duration : 00:07:33
                      Both of My friends here, Miss Sarah and Lady Tess, agree that My chattel sit's dick is small and pathetic, just useless. It's so shriveled that it looks like a pickled worm. Being so close to such a worthless piece of dangling flaccid meat, the only thing that's interesting to Us is his set of plump blue balls. Our stiletto nails can pinch the shriveled foreskin as We slap and punch his unappealing cock, but what We seem to prefer is kicking sit's low hanging nuts with Our leather high heel boots. In round robin fashion, one Lady after another takes pleasure in punting his poor balls. With sit on his knees taking blows both front and back, at other times on all fours drop-kicked like a football, every one of Us finds satisfaction in destroying what little of his deficient manhood still exists. For more clips with Mistress Tess and Miss Sarah visit the House of Sinn clip store.
                      ezada sinn, miss sarah, mistress tess.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X