• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : No More Clitorgasms For My Sissy
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 109.49 MB
    Duration : 00:05:17
    Resolution : 1280x720
    This boy says he wants to become My sissy slave, so he best come to grip with the principle that he will no longer be allowed to have any orgasmic pleasure from his puny clitoris. Locked in chastity, unable to cum, he'll have to learn to enjoy being pegged with My big strap-ons. It's quite simple: as My sissy he's no longer a man, and he must accept that as he discovers the sensual touch of My hand without experiencing any pleasurable release. Obviously, I have more control over his clitty than he has, because he has none any more. My sissy is so aroused right now, so hard to My touch, that it's obvious he wants nothing else but to explode in a strong real orgasm. But he's My sissy now, so the decision to cum is totally out of his hands and belongs to Me. #1 clip in category "SISSY TRAINING"
    ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Humiliated by SMELLY nylon feet
      File Size : 879.25 MB
      Duration : 00:15:00
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      Amazing what a pair of smelly nylon goddess feet can do to a loser. I've worn these nylons everyday that my slave's been in chastity--so the longer he goes, the smellier my feet get! Well let's just say: he's been chaste for several days now haha! Wanna smell them? Kiss my converse and remove them with your teeth! Humiliate yourself to amuse me! Do I let my slave cum with my feet, or just send him under my desk as a foot stool...or both lol
      foot sniffing, converse, chastity, smelly feet, nylon, zephy.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Be All My Furniture Slave
        File Size : 216.7 MB
        Duration : 00:08:19
        Empress Daisy is borrowing a slave that Her Femdom girlfriend has sent home with Her after their yoga class. She wanted Her to experience some of the less well-known benefits of male slave ownership. She's given Her a few simple commands that the slave is trained to respond to, since the slave has given away all rights to personhood and has been trained to exist solely as a utility to improve the life of his Female Owner. She is talking to Her over the phone now for pointers. She gives the pathetic wimp the command: "SLAVE, FOOTSTOOL!" And the slave quickly gets on all fours before his new owner, as She gracefully reclines on the sofa with Her pretty pedicured feet on the back of the slave. She continues talking to Her bestie, amazed at the levels of depravity and cruelty Her friend is suggesting She take the hapless male. "I couldn't do that....really? Ok, here goes!" She starts beating the slave cruelly, causing him to whimper and screech in pain but She orders him to stay still or it will be worse and he does. She then finally puts down the phone and tells the slave to get the in the recliner position. She settles Her beautiful ass down onto the slave's chest, leaning back up against the slave's legs. She puts Her feet into the slave's face and tells him to worship Her pretty Empress peds. The slave starts slobbering away at Her feet like a whore on a cock, and She pushes each one as far down his throat as She can, but he keeps gagging and retching them back up. She finally has the slave put his head backward on a stool so She can queen his face. She climbs up on the edge of the stool and squats down so that Her delicious yoga-pants covered pussy and asshole are locked over the slave's face, trapping him inside heaven on earth but with no oxygen to spare. She gets back on the phone to get more advice from Her bestie while the slaves oxygen reserves start to dwindle and he is bucking and squirming, trying to get air. She pulls Her round little ass up for just a second and then slams it back down onto his face, She needs to make another call and he can breathe after that....
        human furniture, pet play, pussy smother, yoga pants, yoga pants smother, human foot stool, human recliner, human stool, face sitting, objectifaction, foot slave, foot gagging, male slavery, female supremacy.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Powerful Slaps This Clip Raised 1 Position In Face Slapping Category
          File Size : 356.86 MB
          Duration : 00:10:15

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Disciplined By Mistress Ezadas Cane
            File Size : 163.99 MB
            Duration : 00:08:01
            Resolution : 720x404
            This slave has been disobedient. He has not shown respect, and now he will be punished. My discipline tool of choice today will be the one he hates most: the cane. I restrained him tightly to the bondage table, so he can't avoid the caning, only squirm in pain. The marks of My cane will last for at least a week, and every time he will sit down, the pain in his ass will remind him of this punishment and will teach him to be obedient and respectful in the future. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
            corporal punishment, leather, female domination, bondage, femdom.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Foot Swallowing 101
              File Size : 380.89 MB
              Duration : 00:08:12
              Empress Elle may be only 19, but having been raised in a Femdom household, She is actually quite experienced in male training, and especially foot slavery. After giving Her slave his basic foot training, She is now taking him through the intermediate stages of foot slavery, namely: breathing nothing but her precious feet- smothering - and especially warming Her perpetually cold tender tootsies - AKA Foot Gagging or Foot Swallowing. Empress Elle is truly ruthless, and will not hesitate to use Her flogger liberally to enforce Her will. She is seated on a black chaise lounge, with Her bare tootsies resting on his chest. He is chained, hooded and blindfolded - completely helpless - at Her feet. She starts off by sealing off his airways with Her perfect feet and giving him a series of countdowns, starting with 15 seconds and moving up from there. She makes it especially hard for him by flogging him, making him scream in pain and expel most or all of his air, so he is never able to take a large breath of air. She tires of this game and quickly moves to foot swallowing - She wants to feel his lips around Her delicate ankle eventually. She tells him to open his mouth wide and holding his head with one foot, She starts to cram the other slowly down his throat. He quickly starts choking and gagging, but She just pushes harder and when he starts choking and bucking up and down, She backs off and starts wailing on him with the flogger, striping his prone body visibly. He starts crying and complaining "Mistress, I can't take anymore, You're choking me!" - She just cooly says "I don't care. You're going to take My foot down your throat." and starts whacking him over and over and over with the flogger. He rolls around trying to avoid it, but he is chained and blindfolded and can do nothing but take Her punishment and Her feet down his throat. She is able to get all of Her beautiful toes into his mouth and close to half Her foot. Only 50% left to go!
              foot gagging, foot domination, foot humiliation, foot slave trainingh, foot worship, foot smother, foot slapping, toe sucking, heel sucking, foot licking, foot smothering, foot slave, blindfold, bondage, foot control.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fresh Meat In My Bed
                File Size : 161.58 MB
                Duration : 00:15:32
                Resolution : 1280x720
                After seducing this random vanilla guy into Femdom, it's time to have some fun in the bedroom; that's what he came here for, isn't it? he is very lucky to be here with Me in My bed, it's a great honor and privilege. However, any male I welcome into such a sacred place must agree to lock his genitals in a chastity cage. This guy's cock and balls are almost too tiny for My device, but, with a bit of teasing, the curved cage restricting his erection turns delightfully painful. I enjoy seducing and using a male for My own sexual pleasure, sitting on his face, making him lick and worship My sanctum, pinching his perky slave nipples; yes, these are just a few of My favorite acts of dominance. "Kissing" him with My spit, using his mouth and tongue for My pleasure, and finally using My favorite sexual toy - a powerful Doxy massager - on My sanctum, all while sitting on top of him, crushing his cock and balls under My ass till I cum. Each slave comes to understand that every bit of pleasure is solely for Me, while nothing but chaste frustration lies ahead for him. That's the only way I like to use men when they are allowed to lay next to Me in bed.
                ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fatboy Pony Training
                  File Size : 667.98 MB
                  Duration : 00:19:51

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Arias First Time
                    File Size : 857.04 MB
                    Duration : 00:22:38
                    Petite, brunette Aria Michaels is only 20 years old and ready for her very first footjob! She shyly tells her audience about the first time a foot massage made her wet--the feeling of firm hands kneading her sore feet leading right to a steamy blowjob for her lucky boyfriend. Aria giggles as the interviewer begins to give her the foot worship session of a professional, working her ticklish, wrinkled soles and licking along her narrow arches. Smiling as she relaxes into pure pleasure, he takes her toes into her mouth and sucks them hard, covering every inch of flesh on her warm, smooth feet with his tongue. Aria's innocent eyes are locked on the skilled mouth moving over her sexy feet, biting her lip and spreading her pussy to show how wet and ready she is. She bends over the sofa to let him smack her small, firm ass, then gets into position to give her first ever footjob. With her tender soles wrapped tightly around his thick, hard cock, she strokes and rubs her feet over his shaft, moaning as she feels the head of his cock slip between her virgin arches. He fingers her tight, bare pussy until she is melting in ecstasy, working her feet harder and harder on his cock through every one of her intense orgasms, milking him with each stroke. Aria proudly shows you her cum-covered feet, his seed still dripping down her heels, once she pops her footjob cherry. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
                    aria michaels.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sibling Barter
                      File Size : 184.52 MB
                      Duration : 00:05:07
                      Your stepsister Amber Mae really needs your help preparing for a big exam at school. You're not unenthusiastic to help her, but you're idea of cramming has nothing to do with school work. Amber knows your weakness so she offers you her petite feet in exchange. You drop to your knees to worship her tiny toes and curvaceous soles. You don't care if Amber calls you a freak, you know what you like and what you need. Step-Sis is in a rush and encourages you to hurry up and jack off to her sweet size sixes. Everything she says is lost in the background as you are focused solely on the visual perfection that leads your depravity. Your body shudders with involuntary delight as you shoot a long rope of cum onto Amber's fine, young feet. Now she expects you to help her with that exam preparation. Clear your head buddy, you owe her this one. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920X1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click Here if you prefer the MP4 (HD720p)version Click Here if you prefer the MP4 (HD1080p)version
                      amber mae, feetondemand, small feet, sexy feet, petite, petite feet, bare feet, jerk off instruction, jerk off, joi, pov feet, feet pov, joi feet, feet joi, feet.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X