• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lady Scarlet - Hard And Big
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 839.17 MB
    Duration : 00:08:19
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    ITALIAN LANGUAGE I just fucked my little bitch, she's still bent over on the stand with her legs open but I can't get enough and I want to fuck her with my huge brown cock too. I take off the strapon I just used and I take the biggest dildo I have but before I put it in his ass I make him suck it well. While he sucks and wets the cock with which I will open his ass, I wear a suitable strapon belt and then get the party started. This strapon is really huge, as soon as it enters his ass I hear him moaning and screaming, pleasure and pain, just the way I like it. I fuck him for a while and then take it out to see how well I broke his asshole. DURO E GROSSO Ho appena scopato la mia puttanella, e ancora li piegata sul cavalletto a gambe aperte ma io non ne ho abbastanza e voglio scoparlo anche con il mio enorme cazzo marrone. Mi tolgo lo strapon che ho usato fino a poco fa e prendo il dildo piu grande che ho ma prima di infilarglielo nel culo glielo faccio succhiare per bene. Mentre lui succhia e bagna il cazzo con cui gli apriro il culo io indosso una cintura da strapon adatta e do inizio alle danze. Questo strapon e enorme, appena entra lo sente gemere e urlare, piacere e dolore come piace a me. Lo sco un po' e poi lo tiro fuori per vedere come l'ho sfondato bene.
    Bdsm, Dungeon, Redhead, Masked, Pantyhose, Nylon, Leather Boots, Executrix, Bbc, Big Black Cock, Big Black Dildo, Bondage, Moaning Slave, Italian, Young Domme, Dildo Sucking, Verbal Humiliation, Strap-on, Ass Fucking, Anal Stretching, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Arse Fucking, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Anal Slut, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Pegging, Strapon, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk, Female Domination, Poor Slave

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Grazi - Ggr Negao Fw Enquanto Faz A Unha
      File Size : 1 520.81 MB
      Duration : 00:10:32
      Foot Massage, Ignore, Ignoring, Masked Slave, Milf, Brazil Femdom, Brazilian Dominatrix, Female Domination, Bdsm, Blonde, Foot Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Goddessworship, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ruby_Onyx - Stretching My Ashtrays Boy Pussy
        File Size : 1 019.77 MB
        Duration : 00:12:15
        Resolution : 2560x1440

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Gg Producer - Sucking Sweaty Feet Is What You Deserve
          File Size : 1 578.3 MB
          Duration : 00:10:59
          After training at the gym the slave was ready and prepared to wipe this Goddess's sweaty feet! Manu has beautiful feet and the soles are naturally wrinkled and sexy. With this stinky and sweaty sock everything gets more interesting! Manu always leaves this sock separate to go to the gym, to always have her scent! Lucky slave!
          Foot Smelling, Feet Sniffing, Smell Fetish, Young Domme, Redhead, Foot Odor, Soles Tease, Smelling Socks, Wrinkled Soles, Yoga Leggings, Yoga Pants, Sweaty Clothing, Gym Leggings, Workout Clothes, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Young Dominatrix, Brazil Femdom, Brazilian Dominatrix, Sneakers, Amateur, Humiliation, Footworship, Footlicking, Footfetish, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Toes Sucking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Prostate massage with ruined ejaculation for my husband
            File Size : 403.65 MB
            Duration : 00:04:36
            Resolution : 960x540
            amateur, prostate massage, milking cock, ass fingering, female domination

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Kingdom Of Feet And Slaves - ArielS Outdoor Humiliating Tasks
              File Size : 1 426.6 MB
              Duration : 00:09:23
              Ariel went through the trials to become Dominic's number 1 bitch, the path to becoming Dominic's favorite bitch that can be used and dominated is not at all easy. Ariel passed the first two tests, which were considered easy for Dominique, as she wants her new bitch Ariel to be able to perform difficult tasks. Today, the real trials begin, Dominique brought her friend Isabella, who is very cruel, they take Ariel for a walk outside, because it's very cold there, they take her to an abandoned warehouse and put her in a pit, mocking her that this could just be her new home. Then the girls started spitting on her until her face was soaked with saliva, then she was ordered to wipe it all with her hands and swallow. All this time, the girls were hitting her hard in the face, and it was cold, the slaps made it even more painful. The girls liked her better when her ugly face was covered in saliva, so they spat on her again until her whole face was covered, then the girls decided to let her clean their shoes, as they got dirty from walking. Ariel does her best, as the girls were not satisfied with slapping her again.. as she keeps trying to please her masters, just so they can hold her back, as her face is covered in saliva, her mouth is full of dirt and freezes outside, the girls leave the bitch in her hole and they will think about her performance and maybe come back or leave her there.
              Face Spitting, Spit Fetish, Outdoors, Outside, Double Domination, Saliva, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Dirty Boots, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Bootlicker, Boot Dom, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Degradation, Extreme Humiliation, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Bdsm, Mean Brat, Mean Mistress, Verbal Humiliation, Slavegirl Training, Young Mistresses, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Pathetic Female, Female Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess smashes my ass with a giant strapon
                File Size : 555.45 MB
                Duration : 00:06:21
                Resolution : 1280x720
                femdom, strapon, anal pegging, ass fucked, female fucks male

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Khloes slut takes her strapon in virgin big ass
                  File Size : 521.12 MB
                  Duration : 00:30:06
                  femdom, strapon, ass fingering, anal, pegging, ass drilled, milking cock, ruined orgasm, hard fucked

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Amber And Benny - My Step Sister Has A Custom
                    File Size : 1 315.46 MB
                    Duration : 00:14:10
                    Resolution : 3840x2160
                    Amber's stepsister needs a custom. She got a request to make her beta eat her used condoms. Amber lets her borrow her slave. Customs like this cost big money. So, he better do it right. Benny eats the condoms. He even eats Ambers. The outside tastes like them. But the inside taste like their boyfriends cum. BIG LOADS! Watch Bennys dumb loser mouth choke down the jizz filled condoms. Its funny because he's so stupid.
                    Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Scarlet Rhoades, Financial Dominance, Financial Domination, Findom, Blondes, Double Domination, Used Condom, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Sexy Miniskirt, Cum Dripping, Cuckold, Cuckolding, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Semen, Verbal Humiliation, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Abused By Girls, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Footslave, Footslave Training, Footworship, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Men Are Slaves - Goddess Aria And Goddess Myra 2219
                      File Size : 1 120.04 MB
                      Duration : 00:05:09
                      Resolution : 3840x2160
                      Remote Play, Electric Dick Shocker, Shocking, Electric Play, Torture, Cbt, Electric Pain, Electroshocks, Boot Fetish, Boot Kissing, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Double Domination, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Menareslaves, Mas, Brunette, Humiliation, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Girls, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Total Submission

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X