BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Body Bag Milking
      Format : mp4
      File Size : 1 996.84 MB
      Duration : 00:12:28
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      My slave is completely immobalised and at my mercy. Only his rock hard cock is exposed through my body bag. Watch as I tease his cock relentlessly, bringing him within 1 stroke of climax to then stop. His body convulsing in the bag, doing what little he can to resist unloading without MY permission. He knows better than to disobey me. I decide that I want his sperm for my collection. I place a condom on his tormented cock and finally permit him to cum for ME.
      Condom Handjob, Cum Countdown, Red Lips, Bondage Male, Bondage Slave, Tied Slave, Tied Male, Bound Slave, Bound Male, Boobs, Ball Tickling, Cum Extraction, Blonde, Stockings Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Nylons, Latex, Pvc, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Bdsm, Dungeon, Cock Tease, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Pro Domina, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Teasing, Milf Domination, Ruined Orgasm, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Forced Male Orgasm, Male Abuse, Female Superiority

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Licking Girls Feet - Alisa And Sarah - Filthy And Dusty Feet For An Old Bitch
        File Size : 1 991.08 MB
        Duration : 00:18:02
        Resolution : 3840x2160
        Alisa and Sarah despise their old slave monica. The old woman always tries to please her young Mistresses, but in return she receives only additional humiliations. The girls deliberately walked barefoot all day in order to accumulate more dust and dirt on their soles. "You don't deserve our clean feet! You're old and ugly! And you'll lick the dirt off our feet.. You should be thanking us for letting you lick the dirt off our feet!" The girls made fun of the old woman. monica licked the dust off the soles of Alisa and Sarah while they laughed at her and looked at her in disgust. "Ugh, we're even sick of looking at you!" - The girls said looking at the black tongue of monica .. A pathetic sight .. monica swallowed all the dust and dirt .. you can compare the feet of Alisa and Sarah before and after!
        Dirty Feet, Old Female Slave, Ultra Hd, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Double Domination, Amateur, Soles Worship, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistresses, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Oubliette - Miss Anna Elite - Amuse Me
          File Size : 1 069.05 MB
          Duration : 00:11:12
          Resolution : 1920x1080
          One of Miss Anna Elites favorite pastimes is to tease torment and have slaves inflict suffering and pain onto itself! How humiliation for the poor slave, kept in chastity for months, then when aloud freedom and in the hope of the gentle seductive touch of his Mistress' hands he gets only to torment his own genitals!
          English Humiliatrix, British Femdom, Uk Mistress, Blonde, Bdsm, Dungeon, Sexy Lingerie, Underwear, Instructional, Stockings, Nylon, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Balls Stomping, Ball Punching, Ballbusting, Ball Busting, Ball Kicking, Ballkicking, Pain, Ball Abuse, Cbt, Mean Brat, Mean Mistresses, Verbal Humiliation, Mental Abuse

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Amiee Cambridge - Preparing the prisoner for anal punishment
            File Size : 449.67 MB
            Duration : 00:15:00
            Resolution : 1280x720
            femdom, strapon, anal, pegging, ass fucked, ruined orgasms, humiliation

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
            Working...
            X