Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone Pain - Pleasure for You (BDSM Clips)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maya Woulfe Diabolical Devices

Year: 2022
    Cast: Maya Woulfe, The Pope
    Tags: nipple, dildo, fucking machine, fingering, bondage, vibrator, fucking, bdsm
    Description: Maya Woulfe shows up to the dungeon with one main goal, to be pushed to tears. She knows her way around the place, and so she shops for what she'd like to have used on her. She brings a few items out to show The Pope and he gets to work, devising a plan of torment. It starts with her head and hands locked inside hollow balls, chained to the structure. The one on her head is a deprivation chamber, it restricts her vision and hearing. The Pope goes to work tormenting her with nipple clamps, his flogger, and crop. Maya is quickly pushed to the edge and held there as he toys with her mind. She earns her first of many orgasms for suffering so well in her first scene. Next, Maya is locked into a device that holds her in a gy position with her ass pushed through a reverse glory hole. There is a fucking-machine placed for her, on the other side that fucks her non-stop, while The Pope torments her. In the final scene, Maya is sprawled out, face down on a table with a wedge under her, pushing her ass in the air. The time has come to push as hard as he can to get Maya to the place she wanted to go. The pain gets more and more intense as he canes her, flogs her, and issues bastinado until Maya finally gets what she came for. Once the tears run down her face, The Pope focuses on her pussy to give her non-stop orgasms.
    Duration: 00:49:41
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
    Filesize: 938 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• Natalia Forrest, Ariel Anderssen and Zoe Page The Heiress betrayed to the Mob

Tags: stockings, bdsm, bondage, fetish
      Description: Hywel's note: this is the first instalment of a two-part custom video commissioned by a customer who loved our film "The Underground" (available here) and wanted to see more of specific elements of the slave training!
      Duration: 00:33:15
      Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~5 244 Kbps avg, 0.101 bit/pixel
      Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~86.1 Kbps
      Filesize: 1.24 GB
      Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• Fayth in trouble for false advertising, part 3 bondage chair, walking on elbow points

Tags: bondage, bdsm, fetish
        Description: Fayth is attached to a bondage chair when a woman comes in to have some fun with her. Her bright orange socks are removed and revealing pantyhose clad feet. Her arms and legs are wrapped with vetwrap and her mouth is stuffed with a scarf. She is led around on a leash and strung up to a tripod until the woman decides to hogtape her and leave her there for a while until the man comes back for more.
        Duration: 00:31:08
        Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 180 Kbps avg, 0.104 bit/pixel
        Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
        Filesize: 1.15 GB
        Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• Sandra Silvers and Lisa Harlotte Chain of Command

Tags: bondage, bdsm, pantyhose, fetish, corset
          Description: The unforgiving chain cuts into every part of Sandra without remorse. Ankles, calves, knees, thighs, waist, breasts, arms and wrists. Under the almost unbearable strength of her restraint, a leather corset and purple spandex catsuit covering her curvaceous body as closely as the chains do. A small respite between the bite of the metal links and supple, tanned skin, which ingeniously adds additional bondage layers to her feminine fettering. Padlocks have been snicked shut on Sandra's predicament, securing her legs together and arms by her sides on the bedroom floor, ready and waiting for her Domme Lisa to enter. And boy howdy does the leggy blond make an entrance! Strutting in to the room in sky high stilettos, see-through mesh catsuit under waist cinching, under-bust corset displaying big, beautiful breasts. Lesbian MILF lovers enjoy a foot ping sixty nine (69) position; Sandra's pantyhose-d feet in the face of Lisa, who straddles her bound submissive to place her own bare feet and toes in Sandra's mouth. Then Lisa brings out the Hitachi's. Tantalizing and teasing Sandra's clit through the metal bondage, vibrating the chain padlocked shut over her pussy in a cruel chastity that still brings the broad to orgasm. Now it's her Domina's turn, making use of the full body zip in her catsuit, Lisa exposes her shaven pussy to place a wand's head directly on her naked skin, a juxtaposition to her bound lover below, as Lisa brings herself to a loud climax, her sub dutifully licks between her Mistresses toes.
          Duration: 00:14:30
          Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 270 Kbps avg, 0.085 bit/pixel
          Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
          Filesize: 581 MB
          Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• Aiden Starr And Milcah Halili

Year: 2014
            Cast: Aiden Starr And Milcah Halili
            Tags: bdsm, lesbian, fisting, hardcore, bondage, domination
            Duration: 00:59:21
            Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 977 Kbps avg, 0.180 bit/pixel
            Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
            Filesize: 2.12 GB
            Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• Sydney Hale A chair tie and a wrapped head

Tags: bondage, bdsm, fetish
              Description: As I sat down in the chair I knew I was in for a real treat. I was tingling with anticipation as my guy came by and brushed my legs with his firm hands. He started tying my legs to the chair, first he started with my upper thighs then made sure my ankles were secured to the base. I struggled a bit but I wasn't going anywhere. He followed by tying my legs behind the back of the chair. Causing the back of the chair to dig into my spine as I was being pulled hard by the rope, bringing my arms down more. It was very uncomfortable. He couldn't wait to stick his hands down around my pussy as he tied a crotch rope on me, everytime he pushed the rope through my legs he would rub my clit. He made sure to put it on extra tight. I kept tracking his every move with my eyes seeing what he was going to grab next. He grabbed the leather collar and secured it around my neck. The collar was digging into the bottom up the chin, I knew I was going to get bruised from that. Finally so I would stop following him with my eyes he me with my panties and then added bandage all around my head blinding me. I struggled but I knew I was totally fucked and not going anywhere.
              Duration: 00:03:52
              Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 004 Kbps avg, 0.181 bit/pixel
              Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
              Filesize: 148 MB
              Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• Daisy Arrested

Tags: bdsm
                Description: Daisy get a rude awakening when she is arrested! Is this a dream or a nightmare . she is arrested in her bedroom and taken to the station in her undies. cuffed to a table her fingerprints are taken .
                Duration: 00:22:36
                Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 608 Kbps avg, 0.026 bit/pixel
                Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~132 Kbps
                Filesize: 282 MB
                Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• bjv-1460 - Sky vs. Endless Frustration

Tags: sex, bondage
                  Duration: 00:12:07
                  Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~1 499 Kbps avg, 0.068 bit/pixel
                  Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
                  Filesize: 147 MB
                  Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• 184-02-Charlotte_Armbinder_Escape_Attempt_Fail

Tags: bdsm, forced, forced orgasms, toys, orgasms, fetish, bondage
                    Duration: 00:02:45
                    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 591 Kbps avg, 0.094 bit/pixel
                    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
                    Filesize: 55.1 MB
                    Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• Daisy Ducati And Vivi Marie

Year: 2016
                      Cast: Daisy Ducati And Vivi Marie
                      Tags: anal, hardcore, bondage, domination, lesbian, bdsm
                      Duration: 00:58:26
                      Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 013 Kbps avg, 0.182 bit/pixel
                      Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~126 Kbps
                      Filesize: 2.10 GB
                      Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X