Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone Pain - Pleasure for You (BDSM Clips)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ava Marie, Persephone Page - Wednesday Teaches Ava Marie About Spanking - Vol 2

Year: 2020
    Cast: Ava Marie, Persephone Page
    Tags: bdsm, fetish, spanking, stockings
    Description: The continuation of our successful "Wednesday" series with very naughty and impish Persephone Page and innocent newcomer Ava Marie who has never been spanked and leaves with a red, bruised bottom. Spanking from 3 cameras ... great visual and two wonderful bottoms.
    Duration: 00:10:46
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 488 Kbps avg, 0.162 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
    Filesize: 361 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• Syrena in scene Strapped Hard on the Bare Bottom

Tags: Spanking, submission, forced
      Duration: 00:04:05
      Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 900 Kbps avg, 0.105 bit/pixel
      Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
      Filesize: 87.8 MB
      Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• Chastity Lynn - The Education Of Miss Chastity Lynn (Remastered)

Year: 2021
        Cast: Chastity Lynn
        Tags: gangbang, bondage, double penetration, blond, strap on, bottom, oral, bdsm, penetration, blow, blonde, big dick, double penetration, domination, fisting, facial, brunet, brunette, blowjob, big tits, lesbian, classic
        Description: In this fantasy role-play update beautiful blonde Chastity Lynn gets caught making out with her friend Remy LaCroix in the showers of her all girls Catholic Boarding Skool. When her roommates rat her out to the Head Mistress, Princess Donna, Chastity is faced with the choice of being expelled for her lesbian conduct, or going through a rigorous lesbian reform program under the tutelage of the Head Mistress!After agreeing to the training Chastity is surrounded by five male teachers and their cocks! She is made to suck and fuck each and every one of them while she squirms to get away. Her education is complete with double penetration, fisting, , strap-on fucking, lesbian sex, gangbang, and a 5 guy facial!
        Duration: 01:18:48
        Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10 000 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
        Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps
        Filesize: 5.59 GB
        Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• Syrena in scene Syrena's Self Spanking

Tags: Spanking, forced, submission
          Duration: 00:04:27
          Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 899 Kbps avg, 0.105 bit/pixel
          Filesize: 95.7 MB
          Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• STR_IND_070810_CLIP2

Tags: orgasm, forced orgasms, orgasms, submission, bondage, forced, restraint, toys
            Duration: 00:18:32
            Video: AVC, 960x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 470 Kbps avg, 0.071 bit/pixel
            Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~99.6 Kbps
            Filesize: 209 MB
            Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• STR_CAD_012711_CLIP1

Tags: orgasms, toys, restraint, orgasm, forced orgasms, bondage, forced, submission
              Duration: 00:32:49
              Video: AVC, 960x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 543 Kbps avg, 0.074 bit/pixel
              Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~100 Kbps
              Filesize: 387 MB
              Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• STR_ARI_092310_CLIP1

Tags: orgasms, restraint, submission, orgasm, forced orgasms, toys, forced, bondage
                Duration: 00:26:33
                Video: AVC, 960x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 493 Kbps avg, 0.072 bit/pixel
                Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~101 Kbps
                Filesize: 304 MB
                Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• Syrena in scene Spanked Hard with the Belt

Tags: Spanking, forced, submission
                  Duration: 00:04:03
                  Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 900 Kbps avg, 0.105 bit/pixel
                  Filesize: 87.1 MB
                  Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) - Molly and the Anvil (Remastered)

Year: 2022
                    Cast: Molly
                    Tags: white, restraint, bdsm, feet, legs, sex, bondage, dildo, tits
                    Description: Okay, so I been watching her at night, watching the gold light of her window streaming into darkness, and the shadows that crawl along the roofline. But she was the one that come on to me, all prettified in that short little dress showing her tits round and pointy and hard, the twitch of that saucy ass leaving a trail of cunt so thick, a man gets lost in a fog, can't keep his mind where it belongs. She was the devil dressed like a whore. She might of looked like the girl next door, but she weren't nothing but a whore. And last night, she stood smack in front of the window, lifting her slip over her head. Her fingers, those fine, delicate stems, unhooked her bra. The straps slid down slow, like a dream you been guzzling and just like that, you're falling down , you're whiskey blind with how you can see her in your head, her cunt, her warm pussy, nipples, silhouette of the moon. She plays with her nipples, her breasts white, half-shadowed. Her body writhes. That girl's fire in the mouth, a double glug of white lightening banging like a jack hammer on the back of your skull. Temptation. You got to kill it, got to put it away somewhere's so it don't get you. See, I'm a Godfearing man. So it had to be done. And like I said, she come on to me. She stood naked, pressing her tits and cunt right against that window, and I saw her like a steam, like a mist flowing out into the night. And her eyes fixed on mine, those dark devil eyes. I got her in the truck easy. Whore's are like that, thinking they got a man all weak-kneed and crazy for what they got between the legs, that slick cavity, that creamy gash that sucks a man in and don't let go. She thought she was working me. I shivered cause I saw old man Satan a-staring out at me from those eyes so young and brown and round and wet. My hand shook when I lit her cigarette. But she was cold, like a sheet of ice, frozen, cold-blooded like a snake. "What's that for?" she asked, seeing the wood palette, the rope, the plastic wrap. "Delivery," I said, slowing the truck down. I was driving the back edge of the coal yards. Nobody around. She didn't blink. Not once. Reached over and unzipped me without so much of a please and thank you. She grabbed my cock. Satan had a-hold of me, getting me hard and thick and pounding up into my eyes. I shoved her down. I tied her tight, her elbows near touching in back. She made a little chirpy sound or two, but I stuffed her mouth. I covered those eyes fast. Satan will catch you in a spell quicker than you can blink. And I got to grabbing her tits and soft ass. She wiggled, squirmed. She was like peaches and plums, like you could sink in your teeth and juice would drip down your chin. Her skin was silk, like nothing I ever touched before, like something so fine you can't help but fill your hands, squash and squeeze, fondle. I tucked her into a ball and wrapped her tight to the palette. I drove over to the garage. By that time she was making a awful fuss. Sweet little whore, I said, whispery and soft while I pricked her nipples with the tip of my knife. Devil girl. Cunt. My knife was searching for the devil, drawn like a magnet to her dark, humid cunt, scent of girl, smoky-sweet, salty, blunt. I got her on her feet and wired her, spread over the anvil. When the devil's in a girl, you got to use special tools, metal, wire, hot shavings from the grinder. You got to tape her mouth and eyes, tape her pussy shut. You get her dancing, impaled on the handle of a push broom. She cried. Yes she did. Because I was doing my best to help that poor girl, using wire and iron to drive the devil out. I whipped her with wire. I beat her breasts red, her pussy pink and striped, her ...
                    Duration: 00:35:08
                    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~4 909 Kbps avg, 0.099 bit/pixel
                    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~101 Kbps
                    Filesize: 1.23 GB
                    Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

• Winnie Rider - Cunt Punisher (36852)

Year: 2014
                      Cast: Winnie Rider
                      Tags: bdsm, domination, bondage
                      Duration: 01:08:30
                      Video: AVC, 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 400 Kbps avg, 0.090 bit/pixel
                      Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
                      Filesize: 751 MB
                      Thumbnails:

Links:

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X