Smoking sexy ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smiley

Smiley invited you over for a little date at her place. It's a quiet afternoon, perfect for a glass of wine. You both sit at bar table and enjoy some wine together. You hear a loud POP whenever she removes the cork from the bottle and the magical sound of the liquid pouring gently into the glass. Your skin tingles everytime you hear her nails tap against the wine glass. She strikes a match to light a near by candle then she asks you if it's alright to smoke before lighting up a cigarette with another match. Her smoke tickles past your ears as she blows out her smoke...

Size: 516 Mb
    Time: 00:08:35
    Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

Comment

• Crystal Knight - Smoking Bikini Worship

It's time for a Smoke break and I thought I'd give you the opportunity for a moment of worship while I enjoy this cigarette. My bikini is looking mighty tempting, my body is looking sexy, and my Smoke entices you into where you can't say no. I love taking you deeper with each and every drag. You can't stop obsessing over my Smoke and my body, here's your fix of both.

Size: 394 Mb
      Time: 00:07:57
      Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Comment

• Smoking Reds Back To Back

Size: 259 Mb
        Time: 00:05:54

Download

Comment

• London Lix - Poppers Mindfuck

An intense, seductive, poppers instruction and JOI clip. This was a custom commission but no names or specific details are used. I use this clip to confront you over your Loaded addiction, and furthermore, your addiction to me. You're insatiable now, aren't you? Always needing to go that little bit deeper with every new clip, and here I am to hold your hand. My body looks stunning in revealing lingerie, sexy stockings and high heels. I start off sensual and slow, easing you in to the mindfuckery that follows. Before long you're following my poppers commands - how to sniff, when, how long to hold it. You know I have just the right dose for you every time. You repeat Goddess Worship mantras for me, your dick beginning to dribble with every edge. I tease you with my spit and drool, and further control your breaths with a little vaping game. You're my mindfucked poppers addict, and you love it.

Size: 710 Mb
          Time: 00:16:05

Download

Comment

• Stella Von Savage - Smoking by the Neighbors

Size: 226 Mb
            Time: 00:03:48

Download

Comment

• Putting on Red Lipstick and Smoking

I apply a cherry red lipstick to my sexy naked lips! Once my lips are coated bright red, I ask you if you mind me smoking inside. Then I take out my pack of cigarettes and pluck one out. The white cigarette with a "cork" look filter dangles from my lips as I light it and inhale. After a bit of initial eye watering, I continue to smoke the cigarette. Leaving lipstick marks on the filter, I take long drags and short puffs, doing french inhales and blowing the smoke in your direction! Switching up the way I hold the cancer stick, I quietly suck on the cigarette until it's down to the filter! Then I quickly hold the lipstick-covered cigarette butt up for you to admire.

Size: 138 Mb
              Time: 00:08:03

Download

Comment

• Smoking

Size: 280 Mb
                Time: 00:06:20

Download

Comment

• Sissi Viter - You are A Sissy