Comment

• Kylie Rose - He'll be home soon

Size: 386 Mb
        Time: 00:10:34
        Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Comment

• Desire Othila - You Have Really Nice Shoes

Compliments will get you everywhere. I've found a new foot admirer who wasn't shy about lusting after what he desires. My young friend caresses my long, slender legs and removes these strappy heels to reveal my irresistable bare feet. He worships and kisses the flesh of my tender soles and pretty toes so well for a first timer that he deserves a reward: his first footjob from Desire Othila. I hold his cock between my two arches, show off my tight pussy, and sensually stroke it for an experience he'll never forget.

Size: 431 Mb
          Time: 00:11:25

Download

Comment

• Ginder Bytes - Doctor, My Feet Hurt

Ginger's feet have been sore and aching for so long. Her doctor tenderly removes her pointed heels and rubs her soles, feeling for her pressure points. Ginger's feet immediately start to feel better as he massages her arches deeply with his strong hands, and the doctor hears moans escape from her full, pink lips. He wants to go further, and he lifts her sexy feet up to his mouth and begins to lick and suck her toes. Ginger certainly has no complaints and loves the attention to her tired feet. She eagerly pushes her feet against the doctor's hard cock beneath his scrubs, tempting him to fuck her needy feet. She wraps her soles around his shaft and he pumps his cock between them, reaching to feel her wet pussy and slap her tight, tiny ass as she strokes him. Ginger's hot footjob brings the foot doctor's cock to a sweet finish, dripping his thick, milky cum from her heels to her toes.

Size: 402 Mb
            Time: 00:10:29

Download

Comment

• Sandra - Visit with Antie Sandra

You've stopped by to visit your favorite aunt. You remember the way you used to play with her feet. Auntie Sandra remembers it too and wants to see how you've grown up. She rubs your groin through your shorts and gets a positive response. She's pleased that you still have a foot fetish. Sandra calls you her naughty nephew and tells you to take it out. Wow! You really have grown up. She's so impressed as she begins rubbing your cock with her perfect bare feet. You've never shared your foot fetish with anyone else. Auntie Sandra is going to make sure you don't forget this family reunion. She strokes your erection with her feet. You can't believe how soft her soles feel. You never imagined this would really happen. Auntie Sandra talks dirty to you while giving you an incredible footjob. She knows exactly what it takes to get you off and boy do you reward her with an impressive load. Good job! You'll have to visit your favorite aunt more often.

Size: 557 Mb
              Time: 00:16:53

Download

Comment

• Perfect Reverse Footjob Doogy Style

Size: 131 Mb
                Time: 00:06:02
                Video: MP4 960x540

Download

Comment

• Footjob

Size: 970 Mb
                  Time: 00:08:33

Download

Comment

• Footjob For Slave

Size: 94,2 Mb
                    Time: 00:06:22
                    Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

Comment

• Alyssa Avni - Two Perfect Gifts

The lovely Alyssa Avni is all dolled up in festive seasonal attire and boy does she have the holiday spirit to go with it. She plants her stocking clad feet right in the lap of her boyfriend and tells him they are all his. This lucky stud wastes no time in removing Alyssa's socks to reveal those smooth shapely soles. Eagerly and lovingly he licks, nibbles and worships her pretty little feet. She is excited to see how much the gifts are enjoyed and is even more delighted when he pulls out a rock hard cock to share the joy. With her man at full attention, Alyssa wraps those precious arches around his candy cane and pumps away. A motivated, giving woman like this makes absolutely sure that her man experiences a glorious white Christmas.

Size: 290 Mb
                      Time: 00:08:56
                      Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X