No announcement yet.

Only Incest In My Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julia has been staying at your house for sometime now. She is over from Spain, as part of a foreign exchange student program your daughter is enrolled in. The problem is, your daughter hasn't really been looking after after Julia. She's been leaving Julia at home whilst she goes and hangs out with her friends. Julia is bored. Or, to put it in her own words, "I am boring!" So cute. Julia is playing video games in her short dress. You're trying to read your novel, but Julia is really distracting you. Each time she huffs and puffs in frustration at the game, she stomps and wiggles her butt in protest. Her young, pert buttocks keep knocking against your leg. Whenever she tries to get into the game, she raises up and leans in towards the television. As she does, Julia's short dress rises up over her ass, revealing her cute schoolie panties. You try your hardest not to stare, but how can you not? You figure Julia must have noticed and that she has started to flaunt her ass off on purpose. You try to lift her dress with your toes, but Julia keeps sitting down just as you are about to get a real good view of her panties. "I'm boring. I'm here alone. Do you want to play with me?" You nearly choke in shock. "Oh sorry. It is my English. Did you think I meant play with me?" Julia gestures to her young, tight body as she bats her eyelids at you. "No, I meant did you want to play with me." She motions to the controller. "Okay then, if you don't want to play with me, maybe I can do something for you. A massage maybe?" Well, where could be the harm in that? You agree and Julia positions herself between your legs and begins to rub your feet. It doesn't take long for the massage to take a naughty twist, as Julia begins to rub your toes against her breasts. Before you know it, Julia has climbed onto the foot rest and is grabbing your cock as she masturbates inside of her panties. Julia is determined not to be bored any longer. if your daughter refuses to include her in her social activities, Julia will find other ways to entertain herself. Julia climbs onto of your cock, puts her own dirty panties into her mouth and grinds on you hard and fast. You just hope that your daughter doesn't come home earlier to catch you playing with the exchange student. Info: File Size: 1.47 GB Extension: AVI Format: DIVX Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:25:12 Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8099 kb/s Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s Download Links: 10927 Julia de Lucia Playing with the Exchange Student.part1.rar 10927 Julia de Lucia Playing with the Exchange Student.part2.rar 10927 Julia de Lucia Playing with the Exchange Student.part3.rar

Comment

• My sister and I don't have the best relationship. You could even say it's bad, but I would say it just needs some work. I acquired a very special toy recently, I won't say from where. But I was promised that whoever receives it as a gift will fall into a powerful trance if they stare into it's eyes. It was the perfect way to start improving my relationship with my sister. Info: File Size: 815 MB Extension: AVI Format: DIVX Resolution: 1280 x 720 Duration: 00:17:51 Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 6112 kb/s Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s Download Links: 10928 Jericha Jem The Gift of Suggestion.part1.rar 10928 Jericha Jem The Gift of Suggestion.part2.rar

Comment

• Well thank you for the chocolate. I think I want to eat something else first. We don't have much time, your Father will be home soon. And don't you have a date with your girlfriend? We'll have to make this quick, I've been waiting to taste you all day son. Info: File Size: 1.56 GB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:21:38 Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s Download Links: 10929 Brianna Beach Moms Two Valentines.part1.rar 10929 Brianna Beach Moms Two Valentines.part2.rar 10929 Brianna Beach Moms Two Valentines.part3.rar

Comment

• My son is engaged to a "high maintenance" girl. I warned him about her when they were dating, but he pretty much ignored my advice and asked her to marry him. She's the kind of girl who only wears name brand clothes, has more shoes than she could wear in a lifetime, and is going to end up breaking the poor boy's bank if he's not careful. It was no surprise when she accepted his proposal, but rejected the puny little diamond ring her offered her. When she showed up at my house the other day, while I was conveniently all alone, I knew something was up. She told me that the ring he bought her was too small for a girl like her, and if she were to wear that it would make my son look like a cheapskate. "I can't show that ring to my friends", she said, "it'll be embarrassing for him!" She showed me a picture of the ring she really wanted, and asked me if I would make a deal with her. "You could either give your son the money, or we could work out something else, if you know what I mean. I know you know what I'm talking about, so do we have a deal?" She spread her legs, showing me her pink panties, "Follow me, sexy." She went into my wife & my bedroom and pointed to the bed, telling me to lay down. "I can't say I haven't wanted this", she said as she unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down. My son's fiance began to slide her hand up and down the shaft of my cock, spitting on it to make it slippery. I felt guilty, but I also knew that if I was going to shell out that kind of money for his fiances ring I was going to get something out of it for myself. I could understand what my son saw in her as soon as I felt her skilled hand on my rod. This girl knew how to work a man's cock and balls! She took off most of her clothing and let me have a good look at the body my son was going to be fucking. "I bet you'd fuck me way better than your son does, because you're older and more experienced, and extremely deprived of sex." She knew me better than I thought. She spun around and showed me her ass, slipping her panties to the side, she spread her pussy lips and gave me a long look while she continued to stroke me off. She began to stroke my hand faster and faster saying, "Come Daddy, cum for me. I want to feel that hot cum dripping down my hand, that would be so hot.!" Her hand beat my cock like it owed her money, which by this point I suppose it did. There was no turning back now, as a hot sticky load of cum shot out of my dick and covered the hand that would be wearing my son's ring. Info: File Size: 358 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1280 x 720 Duration: 00:23:14 Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1994 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 150 kb/s Download Links: 10930 My sons fiance strokes me.MP4

Comment

• Dani Jensen and her stepson Alex D are each getting ready for a fun time on Valentine's Day. When Alex's date cancels, though, Alex goes in search of his stepmom to talk it through. He finds Dani in a sheer bra and thong, caressing her enhanced big boobs and her landing strip pussy. That sight gives Alex the idea that he'll treat his mom to the romantic dinner he had planned for his date. Eventually, Alex coaxes Dani into taking down her top and putting her boobs on display out of pity. Soon Alex has his hands on her tits, which entices Dani to let Alex put those strong hands on her fuck hole, too. Loving what her stepson can do, Dani hikes up her miniskirt and leans over the table so he can fuck her from behind. Knowing his redhead stepmom is putty in his hands, Alex enjoys a lusty blowjob before pulling her into his lap. Dani is quick to go for a stiffie ride as her big titties bounce and she stares into her stepson's eyes. When she hops onto the table and spreads her thighs so he can bring her off while squeezing those giant hooters, Alex is happy to play stud. In return, he enjoys every moment as Dani sucks and strokes until he gives her a mouthful of hot cum to swallow. Info: File Size: 427 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 960 x 540 Duration: 00:26:34 Video: AVC, 960x, 23.976 FPS, 2114 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s Download Links: 10931 Dani Jensen Better Than Dad.mp4

Comment

• The Were-Slut is Back! And so is the Nerdy Scientist who has discovered her secret. The scientist has perfected a serum that can turn her into a Were-Slut, too. She knows that Dixie has been using her super-sexy Were-Slut abilities to seduce all of her bosses and work her way up in the company and now she's ready to put a stop to it, or at least get a bit of the action for herself. When Ms. Kane calls to talk to the big boss and warn him about what Ms. Comet is doing she is shocked to find that he's in a meeting with Ms. Comet already and she's afraid she's too late. when she goes to Ms. Comet's office and hears sounds of fucking coming from behind the door, her fears are confirmed and she vows that this is the last straw. She ducks off into the bathroom and downs a gulp of her Were-Slut potion. And just as before, she transforms into a seriously sex-kitten version of herself, full of confindence and able to wrap men around her finger. She marches back to Dixie's office to confront her. Ms. Comet can't believe her eyes! She can tell that it's the nerdy scientist from the chemistry dept. in front of her but everything about her is different. Not just her clothes and demeanor but her actual physical body, with a big, juicy ass, full breasts and a banging body. She tells Ms. Comet that she's found out her little secret and demands that she let out the Were-Slut so that they can do battle and find out who is the greatest once and for all. "You're crazy, I don't know what you're talking about, I can't fight!" Dixie exclaims. "Not you, her! The Were-Slut. And I think I know how you control her." Kimberly shouts as she advances to Dixie and grabs her by the crotch. You see, Ms. Kane has figured out the the way Dixie controls her inner Were-Slut and brings her out on demand is by masturbating. So she pushes her back against the sofa and starts rubbing her clit. "No! Stop! You're making me horny! And you wouldn't like me when I'm horny!" she yells just before she starts to orgasm and begins to transform. Her breasts grow, her outfit and demeanor transform and with a bright flash she transforms into the Were-Slut. The two Were-Sluts size each other up and circle each other like sex animals before they brandish their weapons of choice, Hitachi Magic Wand. First one to pass out from orgasms is the loser as they get to work getting themselves off in a pitched, intense battle of super sexy sluts. Info: File Size: 473 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:12:41 Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5050 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s Download Links: 10932 Battle Of The Were Sluts HD.mp4

Comment

• I pull back the blanket from over my Brother and I'm amazed as his big cock springs up from underneath! I always suspected, but I didn't realise just how big his cock would be!! I wonder if I can suck him off without waking him up. I'm sure just a little bit wouldn't hurt, right? I've always fancied my Brother! I begin to suck his cock, teasing it with my mouth and tongue and getting it deep in my throat. Soon I'm gagging for more and I can't help myself. I jump onto his cock, taking it deep inside of my pussy. I begin to ride up and down, making myself moan louder and louder. My Brother begins to wake up and he's a little surprised but I tell him just to go with it. Just pretend that you're still dreaming if you want Brother, but I know you've always wanted to fuck me!! Info: File Size: 532 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1280 x 720 Duration: 00:19:47 Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3578 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s Download Links: 10933 Waking My Brother Up With My Pussy.part1.rar 10933 Waking My Brother Up With My Pussy.part2.rar

Comment

• I haven't expected you from college yet, brother! Don't you have summer exams? Oh, I see. I missed you so much! Do you have a lot of fun there? Oh you definitely know how to have fun! Do you have a girlfriend? No? Oh, come on. You shouldn't. You'd better take care of your personal life in there. But yes, I've missed you so bad. I wanted to show you my new toy, do you want to take a look? Don't be shy, there's nothing to be afraid of! I'm your sister, it's fine! Just. Take out your cock, I want to see how you'd like to watch me playing. Info: File Size: 286 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1280 x 720 Duration: 00:10:33 Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3578 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s Download Links: 10934 Sister Shows Her Favorite Toy.mp4

Comment

• Monica Sage was super bummed out that her boyfriend broke up with her over the phone just days before valentines day. Her stepbro saw how sad she was so he decided to go console her. Not only was she vulnerable, but also super needing some warm manly cock to cheer her up. She ended up giving stepbro a BJ for his kind words and even sucked his cum down smoothly. It's like she was still in a relationship! The next day, although feeling better, Monica still needed to find a way to get back at her boyfriend. She enlisted her stepbro to help her make a revenge sex tape to send it to him. It involved her sucking his cock then letting him fuck her p . Info: File Size: 368 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 640 x 360 Duration: 00:52:12 Video: AVC, 640x, 29.970 FPS, 850 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s Download Links: 11057 Monica Sage Sis Loves Me On Valentines Day.mp4

Comment

• Hannah Hays and her stepbrother Tony are home alone together as a hurricane roars through. They get to talking and decide that since they might both die they should do something fun together as their last move on earth. It's not long before Hannah is peeling off her clothes, including her boy shorts. Once she's nude, she leads Tony to the bedroom where he puts his magic fingers to work fondling her clit and stroking her tight twat. Finding Hannah nice and wet, Tony is quick to whip out his stiffie and slide it balls deep into his stepsister's creamy snatch. Her fuck hole grips him like a glove as he fucks her, especially once they change positions so Hannah is on top. She rides him reverse cowgirl style so Tony can admire the way her tight ass moves on every stroke, and even squeeze her butt. Getting on her hands and knees, the super skinny teen moans with delight as Tony takes her from behind. Her climax squeezes one out of Tony as well. Unable to hold back, he gluts his stepsister with a hot creampie that leaves them both satisfied and hoping the hurricane will pass so they can continue to fuck in the future. Info: File Size: 293 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 960 x 540 Duration: 00:23:14 Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 1628 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s Download Links: 11058 Hannah Hays No One Will Know.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X