No announcement yet.

Only Incest In My Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHE AND HER DAD HAVE AN "ARRANGEMENT"...
    IN EXCHANGE FOR KEEPING HER SECRET..DAD GETS TO FUCK HER WHENEVER HE WANTS!!!
    THEY CALL THE ARRANGEMENT "DAD WITH BENEFITS"!!!!

Dillon and her Dad have come to a little "agreement" as they call it. Dillon has really blossomed into a large breasted, sexy girl..and her Dad can't help but have sexual feelings for her. When Dillon got suspended from school, and her dad got the phone call from the Principal..Dillon and her Dad made a deal. If Dad agrees not to tell Mom that she is suspended from school..Dillon will let her Dad use her for sex..whenever he wants!!! "Dad With Benefits" they call the arrangement. Tonight, Dillon is just out of the shower.doing her hair and make-up..dressed in some sexy black stockings.and getting ready to go out on a big Date with her boyfriend. Along comes Dad..at the worst possible moments as far as Dillon is concerned..and dad announces that he is horny, and wants receive some "benefits". Dillon rolls her eyes..and reluctantly agrees to honor the arrangement. She begins to suck Dad's cock..she lets Dad have a good, long lick of her sweet young pussy...and then she lets Dad have a nice hard Fuck!!! dad finishes by soaking Dillon's big tits, and thanking her for honoring the arrangement, and tells Dillon to have fun on her Date.

Info:
    File Size: 604 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:15:59
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5015 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 198 kb/s

Download Links:

12739 Dad with Benefits.mp4

Comment

• He puts a leash on her and she poses for him by the fire, repeatedly her submissive commands. She strips for him. She sucks him off while he eats. She rides him. She gets fucked from behind as she says "I'm your good little girl"

On his last night there he find her crying, "What's the matter pet?" he asks stroking her hair. "I don't want you to go" she whimpers. "I'll come back, do you want to be fed again?" he asks. "Yes master, I'm so hungry"

She sucks him off again, begging for him to take her when he goes. She promises to be a good pet, she won't runaway, she plays well with other pets, she'll be so good she begs as tears well in her eyes. She's so desperate for his cum, to make him happy as she begs and begs until he feeds her one more load.

Info:
      File Size: 202 MB
      Resolution: 1280 x 720
      Duration: 00:26:10
      Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 930 kb/s
      Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 140 kb/s

Download Links:

12740 Mind Under Master Lily Rader house Pet.mp4

Comment

• This clip includes: Nikki Brooks, Aiden Valentine, mom/son, family, son sees mom flirting with a stranger on the phone, realizes she is about to see another guy, mom explains that her marriage with dad is falling apart, tells son that he will be living with his dad, son gets upset, brainwashes mom, device spews out words to rewire her brain, eye fluttering/rolling, mindless, obedient, blank stare, unblinking, monotone voice, obedient slave, Master/slave, commands/orders, slow movements, sensual and sexy dancing, stripping, playing with tits, virtual blowjob, virtual sex, doggystyle, missionary, moaning, cum on body, trance, mind control, special fx, sound effects

"You need a father figure. You're a growing boy, and you're going to become a man, and there are certain things that I can't show you, that I won't know how to talk to you about," Mom explained. "And not to mention that your dad is going to fight me like hell in court, and I don't want you to go through that." So, that was it then? I felt that horrible, sinking feeling in my stomach. It was decided, and I was just stuck doing whatever they wanted me to do.

I begged her not to make me go with Dad, and although she was sincere, there was nothing she could do. "It's out of my control, you know how your father is," she said in defeat. In order for the separation to go smoothly, she had to agree to give custody to him; it's almost as if she hadn't tried at all.

"It's time for me to move on," she said. "I never see your father. He works 70 hours a week. And you know he's fucking his mistress. Secretary whatever, that twinkie 22 year old blond."

I was overwhelmed, mad, hurt. How could they do this to me? Was it too selfish to want my family to stay together? For Mom and Dad to be happy together? I left the room filled with emotion, and returned a bit later to find my mom in the kitchen.

Her striped dress hugged her curves, and her sandy blond hair fell onto her shoulders. She sipped on a glass of red wine, and was prepping herself for the big date. "Still going out? I asked. "Yes," she replied confidentially. Apparently nothing I had talked to her about sank in, and it was time for me to take control.

"Look at this article I found.can you believe this?" I said, holding a brainwashing device in front of her face. She stared at it, and her eyes began to roll and flutter. Everything she knew would erase, and soon, I would be able to rewire her brain. I waved my hand in front of her face, "Mom?"

I told her that she would be my obedient slave, and she replied, "Yes, Master" in a monotone voice. Her eyes stared straight ahead, almost unblinking and utterly emotionless. Her movements were slow, and she become completely mindless.fully capable of being taught how things should really be. And she wouldn't be going out tonight.

Info:
        File Size: 211 MB
        Duration: 00:18:48
        Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1501 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download Links:

12741 Taking Control of Mom.mp4

Comment

• This clip includes: Fifi Foxx, Aiden Valentine, new robotic family, Mombot , clones, chip on chest and neck, remote control, powering on, jagged/robotic movement, blank stares, wide eyes, cleaning mode, robotic voice, freeze and unfreeze, limb manipulation, tit play, forced stripping, malfunctioning, repeated words and phrases, stuttering, broken movement in malfunction, head tilts, mouth open, jaw drop, confused, eye shifts, power off, shut down, bent at waist

Aiden is shocked and excited. Mom stares forward with a slack jaw and a blank stare. He waves his hand in front of her face, and notices no reaction. He calls out to her, but no reply. Aiden then does the unthinkable-he touches her chest. After breaking a taboo, he realizes his chip actually does work. He compliments her tits, and then decides he will refer to her as "Mombot." Eager to see if she reacts to voice commands, he says, "Mombot, ACTIVIATE," and she comes to life, robotically saying, "Yes, Mas-ter." He commands her to get on her knees, and she obediently does so, "Yes, Mas-ter." He then tells her to blow him, and she pulls down his pants and boxers, revealing his hard cock. Before she has a chance to start the blowjob, he remembers the harsh words she said to him earlier, and slaps her with his dick. He rubs his junk all over her face, and verbally taunts her.

Satisfied that he's degraded her, he tells Mombot to suck his dick, and she robotically does so. Aiden is blown away by how good she is, and even enjoys the popping sounds. He then decides to humiliate her, and deactivates the chip by pressing the chip. She comes out of her robotic state, confused at first, and then completely furious, ready to hurt him. He cuts her off by pressing the chip on her forehead again, sending her back into being his mind controlled robot. After a few minutes of blowjob paradise, he says freeze, and she freezes in place, wide eyed, and mouth open.

He walks back and enjoys the view of her frozen on her knees, and then gets close to grope her chest. He then orders her to get on the bed, lay back, and open her legs. Mombot unfreezes, and says, "Yes, Mas-ter." She gets up, and robotically walks towards the bed, sits down, and pulls off her thong. She spreads her legs, and gives a blank stare. He enjoys the site of her posed spread eagle, and her arms posed stiff. He leans in and starts thrusting his hard cock inside of her, and she begins moaning faintly. He realizes that she enjoys what he is doing, and there is nothing that she can do about it.

He commands Mombot to get on her hands and knees. She robotically does so, and he thrusts his cock into her doggystyle. She continues her blank stare, and faint moans, and after a while, Aiden tells her to swallow his cum. "Yes, Mas-ter." She opens her mouth, and he jerks his cum into it, and she swallows obediently. She waits for his next command, and he tells her to go sit against the headboard. She replies, "Yes, Mas-ter," and robotically makes her way onto the bed, and sits posed as a sex doll.

As she stares off, Aiden calls back his friend, and lets him know that the chip works perfectly. He proceeds to tell him that they're going to make a fortune, and he already knows how to market it. The chip is going to turn disobedient women into mind controlled robots. After he hangs up, he looks over at his mind controlled mom, and asks if she likes his new invention. Mombot replies, "Yes, Mas-ter," and he lays his head on her chest as she continues to stare off.

Info:
          File Size: 223 MB
          Duration: 00:20:00
          Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1489 kb/s

Download Links:

12742 Son Programs Mom Into A Fuck Robot.mp4

Comment

• I just got off the phone with my old friend.you remember her right? You used to play with her son when you were . Well she just gave me the best tip on how to get you to help out more around the house. You know what she said? She popped her son's cherry. And now they have the closest relationship. He does everything she asks, he's so attentive. She get's all the hot sex she wants and he does everything she asks or else he doesn't get any sweet mommy pussy. Are you still a virgin?

Info:
            File Size: 1.40 GB
            Duration: 00:27:57
            Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 6915 kb/s
            Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

12743 Meana Wolf Mom Popped My Cherry.part1.rar
            12743 Meana Wolf Mom Popped My Cherry.part2.rar

Comment

• Info:
              File Size: 1.31 GB
              Duration: 00:54:15
              Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3283 kb/s
              Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download Links:

12744 TabooHeat Sydney Hail Mommy is Lonely.part1.rar
              12744 TabooHeat Sydney Hail Mommy is Lonely.part2.rar

Comment

• I've never paid much attention to my sister before.. But she looks hot as hell taking selfies outside. I knew it was wrong to spy on her, but I couldn't look away when she pulled her top down!

I was in the middle of beating off when Gianna barges into my room

Why are there naked pictures of me online??

My idiot friend must have sent the pics to everyone at school.. I should've just kept the naked photos of my sister to myself!A‚tried to make up some sort of excuse, but sis wasn't having.

I'm telling mom and dad

No you can't do that!

I have plenty of dirt on on my sister, and she doesn't even have proof that I really took those photos. If anything, she owes me for not telling our parents about the party she threw here last month! There has to be a way we can come to a compromise..

Maybe you can give me a handjob

Info:
                File Size: 288 MB
                Duration: 00:29:47
                Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1282 kb/s

Download Links:

12745 Gianna Dior Catching My Pervert Brother.mp4

Comment

• You were the only one to remember your special girl's on Valentine's day. You got her a cute little stuffed toy, but her boyfriend even forgot her! She wore a sexy set of red lingerie for her boyfriend, but he won't get to see it on her. Instead, your little girl is going to make sure you're treated right. Her mom isn't romantic, but she is.
                  Your sexy young daughter can't wait to get your cock out of your pants, and as soon as she takes it out she has it in her mouth. You've never felt a mouth as soft and warm as your daughters around your cock. She wants more though.

She asks you if you want to stick it in, and you can't wait to feel how her wet little pussy feels around your shaft. "Does my pussy feel good Daddy?" she asks as you slide your fat cock in. She's wet and shiny and you feel like you might cum right away. You love the way she rubs her little clit as you fuck her on the couch.
                  She flips over for you so you can fuck her from behind. You love watching her tiny little ass bounce up and down on your shaft, and you fuck her harder. You know you can't cum in side of your girl, so she gets down on her knees and takes your hard cock in her mouth once again. Pumping it with her , she strokes every last drop of cum out of your balls and into her eager mouth. After you cum, she opens her mouth to show you what a good girl she is before swallowing your hot load.
                  Happy Valentines Day Daddy!

Info:
                  File Size: 256 MB
                  Duration: 00:16:39
                  Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1989 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 150 kb/s

Download Links:

12746 Jericha Jem Daddy Ill be your Valentines present.mp4

Comment

• Well, mom just came home from yet another bad date! She is so disappointed because she was looking forward to finally meeting a man who could please her in life and in bed. She comes home to tell you how bad it was and notices that you are getting excited. Mommy is already horny and sexually frustrated, so she decides to take it out on you. You have no complaints! Mommy is so worked up that she doesn't even bother taking off her lingerie to fuck you. She goes down on you and then fucks your brains out!

Info:
                    File Size: 1.02 GB
                    Duration: 00:17:51
                    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8007 kb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

12747 Moms bad date.part1.rar
                    12747 Moms bad date.part2.rar

Comment

• Young man, I've been looking everywhere for you! We need to have a serious talk. Do you know what your father told me this morning?! He told me that he caught you jerking off in the bathroom again! How many times have I told you that you are absolutely not allowed to jerk off in my house, period! I don't care if all other boys do it or not, you are forbidden for doing such nasty things in my house! Now come stand in front of me, you are going to be punished today!

I am going to teach you a lesson once and for all. I've told you time and time again how disgusting I think it is that you touch yourself in my house. So. since you want to keep disobeying the rules and you obviously can't keep your hands off of your penis.. you are going to jerk off right here in front of your mother. That's right, you are going to jerk your cock right here while I am watching. That's not all. oh no, I wouldn't possibly make it that easy on you. You are going to jerk yourself until you orgasm not once, not twice, but three times! You are going to keep jerking and keeping orgasming for me until I tell you to stop. Your penis is going to feel so horrible by the time I let you go that you will never want to touch yourself in your mother's house again! Now drop your pants and pull it out and this better not take too long, I have to get to my book club soon and you are not going to make me late!

Info:
                      File Size: 825 MB
                      Duration: 00:12:30
                      Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9100 kb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

12748 Mommy Forces You to Have Multiple Orgasms.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1