Only Incest In My Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scene One: Thunder Buddies

"Daddy I'm scared" Michele says walking into her parents bedroom early in the morning. "Don't wake your mother" He replies. Always the daddies girl, snuggling into bed with him is nothing new. But she's an adult now and as she curls next to her father a feeling runs through her body. She takes the risk, reaches down and grabs his morning wood "Daddy what's that" She whispers in his ear. He brushes her off and tries to get back to sleep.

To horny to stop she takes his hand and makes him cup her big tits. Half asleep he thinks it's his wife until he opens his eyes. Not thinking clearly he loses himself and sucks on her sensitive nipples. Michele's mouth opens wide with shock and pleasure as her daddy silently licks her soaking wet pussy. She looks over to her mom hoping she doesn't wake as her daddy makes her cum. Content she softly grinds her ass against her father and goes to sleep.

Scene Two: Hold me daddy

Michele is obsessed now. Every waking moment she's thinking about her daddy. His arms around her, his hands grabbing her tits, his tongue making her break. The next morning she sneaks into her parents room again. "Daddy" she whispers and snuggles against him, guiding his hand to her tits again and melting at his touch.

She reaches back and strokes his cock, getting him hard for her quivering pussy. She slides off her soaked panties and guides him into her from behind. Her mom on the other side of the bed stretches but stays asleep as her daddy fucks her. She can barely keep it together as she's fucked, her body melting into a puddle of please fuck me harder daddy. It's like having a never ending orgasm. Mom is so out of it she doesn't wake when Michele pulls down her top and gently sucks on her mom's tits. She opens her mouth and takes her daddy's big load of love all over her face and down her throat. Blissfully she curls up against him and falls asleep, daddy's little cum dumpster.

Scene Three: Movie night

Michele and her daddy are watching a movie together on the couch. Mom is going on a trip to her sisters and Michele can't fucking wait for the fun to begin. Mom is barely out of the driveway when Michele reaches down and grabs her daddy's cock. "Let's just watch the movie" He suggests. "Mom's not coming back for hours" She whispers and takes off her top.

She loves that her daddy feels embarrassed, it makes pouncing on him all the more fun. She puts his cock in her mouth and he can't say no to her. She spreads her legs and lets her dad taste her sweet young pussy. She can feel herself gushing with pleasure as her daddy makes her so happy. His hard dick inside of her, fucking her from every angle until she's cumming is amazing.

Info:
    File Size: 2.18 GB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:37:38
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7960 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

13165 BareBackStudios Michele James Daddy Daughter Risky Business.part1.rar
    13165 BareBackStudios Michele James Daddy Daughter Risky Business.part2.rar
    13165 BareBackStudios Michele James Daddy Daughter Risky Business.part3.rar

Comment

• Watch me and baby daddy show you how he got me pregnant in the first place. Missionary, cowgirl, doggy style, and oral! I moan and groan the entire time.

Info:
      File Size: 876 MB
      Duration: 00:23:23
      Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5010 kb/s
      Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 200 kb/s

Download Links:

13166 AuroraXoxo Pregnant Auroras First BG.mp4

Comment

• My son is a "Starving Artist" that borrows money all the time to keep he and his wife afloat. To be honest, if it were my son, I would let him figure it out himself. But his wife, good lord. She is so young, firm and sexy. I see the way she looks at me. I've been around the block 2 or 10 times.

I dropped by their house to lend them some more money. My son was at some smelly hippy art retreat. His cute little wife was in a pretty dress. She thanked me for everything I do. I could see it in her eyes. She wanted to pay me back and not with money. She got naked and stroked my cock. Her face as pretty as the day she married my son, but better because my cock was in front of it. Bending over and showing me her tight pussy and ass. My son is one lucking dumb . She jerked me off until I came all over her tiny tits. I think I might stop by more often.

Info:
        File Size: 133 MB
        Resolution: 1280 x 720
        Duration: 00:08:43
        Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1983 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 147 kb/s

Download Links:

13167 Nickey Huntsman Daughterinlaw wants the Daddy Dick.mp4

Comment

• My stepsister caught me sneaking girls in and out of my room. I thought she was going to tell our parents. But nope, she just wanted to blackmail me into fucking her too. She is sexy, a bit younger than me. A little awkward, but has a hot tight body. She has been in my spank-bank for a while now! But, she's my sister. I had no idea she could be so aggressive and slutty. I like this side of my little sis.

She called me into her room and asked why I haven't tried to do anything with her. She was showing off just enough of her sexy body to turn me on. She told me to lay down on the bed, that we could just mess around a little. Baby-Sis had no idea what a fat cock I had waiting for her. She pulled my pants down, spit on my throbbing dick and started stroking it. So innocent and curious looking yet so naughty, adorable with my cock in her hand. Pulling her shirt off and showing me her tiny firm titties, made me even harder. Next, her pants came off, and she played with her pretty little pussy, bending over in front of me flaunting her firm ass. Jerking, stroking and pulling on my cock begging for my hot creamy load all over her "Give me! Give me!"
          Okay, you asked for it, I poured my cum all over her hand. Who knew that little lady in the bedroom next door was so good at being a bad girl?

Info:
          File Size: 332 MB
          Resolution: 960 x 640
          Duration: 00:14:52
          Video: AVC, 960x, 30.000 FPS, 2966 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 149 kb/s

Download Links:

13168 Gracie May Green Nerdy little step sister craves my cock.mp4

Comment

• So you want to have sex with me??? I am busy Studying for my big test tomorrow.Leave me alone.You are such a pest.Fine, you can kiss my feet but that is it.That is nice.I am liking that.OK, now you want to see my Pussy??? Don't you know I have a test tomorrow??? You only need 10 minutes??? OK, you can look at my pussy.and maybe touch it.My boobs now??? You know where this is going??? Fine, take my boobs out and play with them too.This better be good.Stick it in.You only have 10 minutes.I will let you know if this was worth it in the end.

Info:
            File Size: 457 MB
            Extension: AVI
            Format: DIVX
            Duration: 00:11:30
            Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5282 kb/s
            Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

13190 Addison ORiley Bratty school girl.avi

Comment

• Kara is sleeping soundly in her bed when a strange dream over takes her. She suddenly has thoughts of a beautiful woman taking over her life and turning her into a slave. She submits willingly and falls madly in love with Brain Drain. When she opens her eyes Brain Drain is standing over her her hands glowing green, turning poor little Kara's mind to mush.
              "Come here" Brain Drain commands her new pet. It's so easy to capture them while they sleep. Kara obeys, touching herself and giving every thing she has to her new mistress. Her young sexy body is Brain Drain's forever. Spreading her legs and touching herself. Moaning and cumming again and again like a good little slut. Her innocent body will do anything Brain Drain says from now on. The perfect puppet to be owned and used.

Info:
              File Size: 814 MB
              Duration: 00:11:15
              Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9796 kb/s
              Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

13192 Kara Lee in Brain Drain Steals my Daughter.mp4

Comment

• Blaten is a realtor and has a client on the line for a house that she is confidently overselling. She thinks she has him on the line, but fortunately for her, her client has a way of getting her to tell the truth about everything from anyone, and believe everything he says is the truth.

Info:
                File Size: 843 MB
                Duration: 00:31:07
                Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3574 kb/s
                Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 204 kb/s

Download Links:

13193 Blaten Lee Ring of Truth.mp4

Comment

• Jamie Foster is a hot cougar, who is unfortunately stuck living with her husband Eric, and his son Patrick. Patrick and Eric seem to be major dork's. It's quite obvious that Patrick is growing up to be just like his father. Jamie has other things planned for Patrick. One morning, Jamie decides she's had enough. She hasn't been satisfied in such a long time. She will not tolerate living in this kind of household.

Jamie has always been a cougar at heart, with an appetite for young men. She show's Patrick how to become a real man. Patrick is nervous and scared at first. Soon enough, Jamie finds out that Patrick is packing, and he just needs to be taught how to use his cock. Patrick realizes how nice mature pussy really is. He thrusts his big cock in and out of Jamie with excitement. Jamie finally gets the proper fuck and load she's been anxiously waiting for.

Info:
                  File Size: 1.17 GB
                  Duration: 00:31:40
                  Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5039 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

Download Links:

13195 Jamie Foster Mom Has Her Way While Dads Away.mp4

Comment

• Cute Brunette Abella Danger Rides His Hard Cock in the Bedroom

It's time to mow down that hot step-sister's muff! Dive in and get to work, it's jungle like no other!

Info:
                    File Size: 227 MB
                    Resolution: 720 x 400
                    Duration: 00:27:53
                    Video: AVC, 720x, 30.000 FPS, 1000 kb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

13196 Abella Danger Bush Wackin Stepsisters Muff featuring Abella Danger.mp4

Comment

• I know that you've been looking at me differently lately. I can see it in your eyes. I see that telltale bulge in your pants when I've been around you for a while. And I've seen your computer. All of those pictures and videos of me taking a shower, changing my clothes.but don't worry. I won't tell anyone. I was actually hoping that someone could show me the ropes sexually. I've never had sex before and I'd really like to get used to it with someone I trust, and who can I trust more than my big brother? So.what do you say?

Info:
                      File Size: 1.22 GB
                      Duration: 00:15:20
                      Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 11.2 Mb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

13197 Lady Fyre Brother and Sisters Secret.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1