Format: avc1
    Resolution: 720 x 400
    Duration: 00:46:49
    Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 148 kb/s

Download Links:

7781 Cassidy Klein Ryan Driller Take Your Brothers Virginity.mp4

Comment

• I have lots of fans that join my site and ask about the free blow job if they join my site. Most of the time my members are from other states or over seas so I have no way of meeting them. One of my members from Phoenix has been emailing me for a while now asking for the free blowjob. So I told him if he could make the 2 hour drive to Tucson that I would fulfill that promise. He texted me last night and said he could be in Tucson today so I got put on a sexy sun dress and told Tommy to take me to meet him. We drove to my favorite quiet park and met in the back by an abandoned building. As I waited for Ray to pull up in his truck I gave Tommy a little show and told him how excited I was to meet one of my members. When he got in our truck I kissed him hello and made him feel comfortable. I then helped him undress and started stroking and sucking on his dick. I took my time and stroked him slowly and licked his head while I kissed and sucked. Quickly his pre-cum was filling up my mouth. I slowed things down and told him to suck on my tits and finger my pussy. I then continued to suck on him slowly while he fingered my wet pussy. His balls got nice and hard and I could tell he was going to cum soon so I sucked deeper with longer strokes and sucked harder and faster until he let out a huge load! It even shot out the side of my face and hit my mouth and tits. It was so much fun to fulfill my members fantasy!

Info:
      File Size: 435 MB
      Extension: MPEG-4
      Resolution: 1920 x 1080
      Duration: 00:19:17
      Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
      Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

7784 Hot Wife Rio Car Jacking 5.mp4

Comment

• Shhh, just duck into this room with me son. Sorry for dragging you away from your own graduation ceremony so abruptly. I just felt overwhelmed with pride and love when I saw you up there, getting your diploma. You're my smart, grown up boy. My man. And your mom wants to show you just how much she loves you on this very special day. I also need to be sure that my little son has completed his education - not just academically. I need to know that you've learned how to please a woman - a real woman - before your graduation day is over. After all, you're a man now. Here, honey, let me show you what I mean. Reach out and touch my breasts, my clit, my pussy.and tell mommy how much you want to fuck her. Say it, say, "I want to fuck you, mommy."

Info:
        File Size: 285 MB
        Resolution: 1280 x 720
        Duration: 00:21:37
        Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1801 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 41.3 kb/s

Download Links:

7785 Mom Gives You A Graduation Day Fuck.mp4

Comment

• I'm sorry, I know you've had a hard day at work and I haven't cooked you any dinner. Maybe I can make it up to you. Can I tempt you with anything? After all, surely you'd like a little nibble and suck on my big brown nipples and a squeeze and fondle of my huge natural 34gg tits.

Info:
          File Size: 540 MB
          Extension: Windows Media
          Format: WMV3
          Duration: 00:14:54
          Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
          Audio: WMA Pro, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s

Download Links:

7787 Danica Collins Kitchen Tease.part1.rar
          7787 Danica Collins Kitchen Tease.part2.rar

Comment

• I was getting ready to go out to have a few cocktails with my girlfriends when my son came home. He reminded me how much of a slut I turn into when i have been out. I was very horny and did not want to come home with a stranger so I asked my son if he would give me some dick so that I would come home alone. He said no at first but after i stripped for him and saw my body he agreed. I sucked his cock until it was nice and hard and then he fucked my tight pussy until he unloaded a huge creampie in my pussy. I was able to go out and not get into trouble that night!

Info:
            File Size: 107 MB
            Resolution: 854 x 480
            Duration: 00:13:43
            Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 957 kb/s
            Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

7792 Ashley Mason Mommy Son Creampie.mp4

Comment

• I walked in on my son by accident this morning. He was playing with his little cock again. He apologized at breakfast and explained to me the reason he started masturbating. He said all of his friends were doing it and that most of his friends were getting "Fellatio". He asked me what it meant and when I explained it to him he was very anxious to try it. He asked me to perform fellatio on him and I refused. After further thought I decided that my boy should not fall behind his friends and that I would give him the best blowjob he ever had as long as he did not tell anyone. I even allowed him to come in my face when he asked.

Info:
              File Size: 151 MB
              Duration: 00:13:54
              Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 1393 kb/s

Download Links:

7793 Ashley Mason Mommy Blows Best.mp4

Comment

• My son had been going through hell with his new girlfriend. She had been cheating on him and cut him off sexually. I told him he could come back home and stay until he could find another place to live. I came home from work the first day he was there to find him masturbating, I was kinda shocked as was he but also kinda turned on because my husband cut me off years ago. I had an Idea that would help us BOTH out. I told my son we could help each other as long as he didn't tell anyone. I sucked him and fucked him until he pumped my tight pussy full of cum. The House rule is no more masturbating for either of us. More to cum!

Info:
                File Size: 131 MB
                Duration: 00:13:56
                Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 1188 kb/s

Download Links:

7794 Ashley Mason Mommies Boy is Back.mp4

Comment

• I was in need of a part time job so I found this site to make and sell videos. My son was home from school so I asked him if he would help me with my video. The only problem was I didnt have a cock. I had to ask son if he would let me use his cock in my video. He gladly said yes and even gave his mommy a big facial finish.

Info:
                  File Size: 98.6 MB
                  Duration: 00:14:41
                  Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 810 kb/s

Download Links:

7795 Ashley Mason Mommy Son Blowjob.mp4

Comment

• ANOTHER NEGATIVE PREGNANCY TEST MAKES STACY DESPERATE!!
                    WHEN HER HUSBAND CAN'T SEEM TO GET HER PREGNANT.SHE TURNS TO HIS SON.HER STEP-SON DREW
                    SHE REASONS THAT HE HAS THE SAME GENETIC MAKEUP AS HIS DAD.NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!!
                    SHE CONVINCES DREW TO BANG HER AND KNOCK HER UP!!

Stacy loves being Married to John. He is an older Man who has a lot of money.and keeps her well taken care of. John, however has been shooting blanks in the bedroom..and Stacy has received yet another negative Pregnancy Test. Stacy is very depressed..as she desperately wants to be a Mom. With seemingly nowhere to turn...she calls upon her Step-Son Drew...with a "unique" favour to ask of him. Stacy figures that since Drew is young..since he looks like his Dad, only 30 years younger...and since he has the same genetic makeup as his Dad..that Drew should Knock her Up.and nobody, including John would ever suspect that the baby wasn't his!! It's a brilliant plan!!! The tricky part is getting Drew to agree. A little sexy pouting.a little caressing of Drew's crotch..and presto!!..Stacy has a willing sperm donor!! Drew climbs on top of his voluptuous Step-Mom and pumps her full of "baby makers". Stacy crosses her legs to hold the sperm in for 15 minutes. She wants to make sure she is Knocked Up!!

Info:
                    File Size: 363 MB
                    Extension: Matroska
                    Format: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
                    Duration: 00:10:01
                    Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels

Download Links:

7796 Stacy Knock up stepmom.mkv

Comment

• WHEN HER HUSBAND CANCELS THEIR SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY PLANS.
                      STACY DECIDES TO ACT UPON HER ANGER TOWARDS HIM..
                      SHE SEDUCES HIS SON..HER STEP-SON DREW...
                      SHE FUCKS DREW'S BRAINS OUT.THEN LETS HIM CUM ALL OVER HER FACE AND HAIR!!

It's Stacy's Anniversary, and she is dressed in style She is waiting for her Husband John to come home and pick her up, when she gets a disappointing phone call. It's John calling to cancel their plans, because he has to work late. Stacy is devastated!! She tells John that she was going to give him a blowjob in the car, on the way to the restaurant..and finish the night by Fucking his brains out, and letting him cum all over her face. Instead..Stacy sarcastically tells him that she will put on her sweat pants, and order a pizza. After she hangs up.Stacy decides to act upon the anger she has for her Husband.so she calls in her Step-Son, Drew..and asks if he will "fill in" for his Dad. Drew wants no part of his Step-Mother's crazy offer..until she rubs his penis through his jeans..and shows him some cleavage..then he gets on board quickly!! Stacy sucks her Step-Son's cock..which she notices is bigger than her Husband's.then Stacy asks Drew to "Lick My Cunt.make me cum.it's My Anniversary". Drew obeys his Step-Mom and gives her a good licking.followed by a good, hard Fucking!! Stacy tells Drew that she wants him to cum all over her face to celebrate her Anniversary..so Drew gives her what she wants..face and hair covered in sticky cum!!

Info:
                      File Size: 396 MB
                      Extension: Matroska
                      Format: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
                      Duration: 00:10:55
                      Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels

Download Links:

7797 Stacy Happy anniversary.mkv

Comment

AddThis Button-1