No announcement yet.

Only Incest In My Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up son, mommies finally off work. I'm sorry daddy caught us, I should have been more careful but I can't help myself. I'm so attracted to you it's scary but you don't seem to mind. I'll figure out someplace for you soon and in the meantime I'm gonna make you feel better. Mmm I can tell you really need this too from the way you're watching me undress. Your cock is throbbing with anticipation as I wrap my lips around it gently. You're so hard I need you inside me now son. You like when mommie rides you don't you? My pussy is so wet and I can't stop cumming. Thats it son take me from behind and pound mommies pussy til you give me a big creampie. Thats mommies good boy, I'll handle everything soon so we can do this more often.

Info:
    File Size: 768 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:21:13
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 62.0 kb/s

Download Links:

7939 Let Mommie Handle It And Everything Will Be Fine.part1.rar
    7939 Let Mommie Handle It And Everything Will Be Fine.part2.rar

Comment

• Wake up son, mommies finally off work. I'm sorry daddy caught us, I should have been more careful but I can't help myself. I'm so attracted to you it's scary but you don't seem to mind. I'll figure out someplace for you soon and in the meantime I'm gonna make you feel better. Mmm I can tell you really need this too from the way you're watching me undress. Your cock is throbbing with anticipation as I wrap my lips around it gently. You're so hard I need you inside me now son. You like when mommie rides you don't you? My pussy is so wet and I can't stop cumming. Thats it son take me from behind and pound mommies pussy til you give me a big creampie. Thats mommies good boy, I'll handle everything soon so we can do this more often.

Info:
      File Size: 231 MB
      Extension: Matroska
      Format: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
      Duration: 00:06:23
      Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels

Download Links:

7940 Let Mommie Handle It And Everything Will Be Fine.mkv

Comment

• Glad to see you're home son, I was hoping you'd be here. Daddys working a bit late so we have a few minutes to spend together. I've been thinking about your big cock all day. Looks like you've been thinking about me too. You're so hard in my pussy I'm cumming already. Oh my son it looks like you came too, we better clean up for dinner. Dad should be home soon.

Info:
        File Size: 455 MB
        Duration: 00:12:36

Download Links:

7941 Maxine X Mommas Home And Daddys Not.mkv

Comment

• What are you doing on my bed with my bra son? And my panties too? Were you getting ready to play with Mr Winkie and think about mommies naked body? Looks like I got here just in time because Mommie needs some attention too. It's ok your father will never know. I can tell you like Mommies mouth on your hard cock, lets see how you like sliding between her tits. Wow you've grown into a big boy haven't you? Mommie is going to have some fun with you so lay back while I ride your cock. You're soo hard son it's making me cum already. You like the way mommie rides your cock don't you? Thats it make mommie cum again and uh oh looks like you came inside me too. Thats a good son!!

Info:
          File Size: 722 MB
          Duration: 00:19:58
          Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.083 FPS, 5000 kb/s

Download Links:

7942 Mommie Caught You At Just The Right Time.part1.rar
          7942 Mommie Caught You At Just The Right Time.part2.rar

Comment

• Son, I feel so naughty having you in my bed, but I guess you belong here more than your Father. You've been learning so much, Mommy is very proud of you. I don't know baby. Mommy wants to do that too but I'm worried it would be wrong. I know you're curious and you should learn, it's just. Well maybe we could just go slow. I think you're ready..

Info:
            File Size: 1.08 GB
            Resolution: 1280 x 720
            Duration: 00:18:42
            Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 8102 kb/s
            Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

7945 Cory Chase Mothers Secret Lessons.part1.rar
            7945 Cory Chase Mothers Secret Lessons.part2.rar
            7945 Cory Chase Mothers Secret Lessons.part3.rar

Comment

• It's not what you think, really. I didn't mean to mess around with your son, my cousin. I mean, you aren't really my Uncle, just step related. It's nice of you to let me stay here and all but I didn't mean any disrespect by what you saw me doing with him. Tell you what, I happen to have noticed that you don't get much action around here. I never see your wife being nice to you in that way. I bet it's been months since you've gotten any action other than your own hand. I'll do what you saw me doing to your son, to you. Let me make it up to you and help you get rid of some pent up stress. Now, doesn't my pretty mouth around your cock make you feel a little better? How about my perfect hands wrapped around your hard on. Do you like the way my perky natural titties feel against your dick? I want to make you feel as good as I made your son feel. Will you give me your warm cum? I'll swallow it all from your cock. Oh wow, you taste good and had such a huge load for me. We can make this a regular thing while I'm staying here if you want.

Info:
              File Size: 206 MB
              Extension: Flash Video
              Format: 7
              Duration: 00:13:25
              Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1989 kb/s
              Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 149 kb/s

Download Links:

7946 Rilynn Rae I meant no disrespect.mp4

Comment

• Info:
                File Size: 182 MB
                Format: 20
                Duration: 00:09:04
                Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2678 kb/s
                Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

7949 Hiding in Mommys Closet.mp4

Comment

• You probably wonder what the relationship is between your dad and I. He is such a submissive type man. I like to be the boss, as you know. I've grown bored with your dad's sexual services so now I will teach you how to make me happy. I can tell you have some of your dad's submissive tendencies even though your body is developed into quite a muscular hunk. Would you like to play some games with your step-mother? What I teach you may serve you well in any relationships with future women who admire you.

Info:
                  File Size: 110 MB
                  Extension: Flash Video
                  Format: 7
                  Duration: 00:07:11
                  Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1976 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 147 kb/s

Download Links:

7950 Mercedes Carrera Youre my new man.mp4

Comment

• While trying to rouse you for school one morning, I playfully shake you to get you up and at 'em and discover you have a rock hard erection! I apologize, excusing myself so you can get situated.but you quickly ask me to stay while you take care of yourself.I can't say I'm shocked, you've been staring at me with such desire since I showed you how to masturbate properly. I knew it was odd, and yes, perhaps even wrong, but you were so frustrated at school and I just knew it would help you focus to get yourself off. I was right - you were much more relaxed after that but now.well, I think I asked for this. I resist the urge at first, telling you its wrong and that your father would be so upset but you insist, telling me you need my help. You're pleading, and I've never been good at telling you no. I begin to stroke your cock, telling you how nice it feels, how hard it is in my hand, before I just have to take you into my mouth. Of course.one thing leads to another, and soon I'm riding your cock cowgirl, telling you to cum inside my pussy! We nearly get caught when your father comes up to find out whats the hold up on breakfast. I flatten myself against you and cover up with sheets while I hear you talk to him. I can feel your cock twitching in my pussy while you tell him you haven't seen me since I woke you up.god, it's hot enough to cum on your cock right there! Apparently you think so too, and seconds later fill my pussy with cum.one way to get you up in the morning!

Info:
                    File Size: 47.5 MB
                    Duration: 00:10:57
                    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 547 kb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 52.4 kb/s

Download Links:

7951 Bettie Bondage Time For School Almost Caught by Dad.mp4

Comment

• Second part to Mommy's First Knot DP! Ever since my son caught me fucking myself silly with knot, he's been able to do anything he wants with me. Whether it be sex when he wants or making me do his chores for him, I've become his slave. But when he came into my room today and tricked me into putting on a show for him AND his friends I was shocked! Not only did he tell his friends about my slutty ways, but he wanted me to take an even bigger knot than before. IN MY ASS. I felt reluctant at first, but my true desires became clear. Getting fucked until you're mindlessly horny will do that to a woman.. even if you are a mother. And it's embarrassing for my own son to take photos of me fucking him and his friends, but it's even worse that my own son knows me better than my husband. I've never had sex like this before. and I am ashamed to say that I can't get enough from my own son. At the end of the video I even beg them to cover me in their cum! I don't think that combination of words has EVER come out of my mouth before.

Info:
                      File Size: 1.71 GB
                      Duration: 00:25:58
                      Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9248 kb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

7952 Princess Berpl Mommys Triple Knot DP.part1.rar
                      7952 Princess Berpl Mommys Triple Knot DP.part2.rar
                      7952 Princess Berpl Mommys Triple Knot DP.part3.rar