Format: 27
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:05:19
    Video: AVC, 1920x, , 3000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels

Download Links:

8189 Jodi West Mistress Jodi Milks.mp4

Comment

• Watch my facial expressions and moans while my Brother fucks me in doggy position

Info:
      File Size: 155 MB
      Extension: MPEG-4
      Format: avc1
      Resolution: 1280 x 720
      Duration: 00:07:34
      Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2728 kb/s
      Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 135 kb/s

Download Links:

8191 Bijou Watch him fuck me in Doggy.mp4

Comment

• Info:
        File Size: 138 MB
        Extension: MPEG-TS
        Duration: 00:06:06
        Video: AVC, 1920x, , 3000 kb/s

Download Links:

8192 Jodi West Denial Bedroom Handjob.mp4

Comment

• Mother is dressed and ready to go off to work. She has you zip up her dress for her and adjusts her stockings in final preparation for her work day. It just seams like you are indispensable in her life.

Before Mother leaves, she makes sure to tell you she needs to discuss something with you later that evening. She is NOT happy about something, and you think you know what it is.

Later that day, you fix Mother a cocktail just the way she likes it. You have all her likes and dislikes down pat, so you know what makes her happy. Then she springs the news! She has found out, by going through your personal mail, that you have applied at, and been accepted to, the State University over two hours away! That just WILL NOT DO!

Who will take care of things for Mother? Make her drinks, do her nails, and the other things she needs..

No, you will go to the community college down the street so you can stay home and live with Mother during your college years. That is that and there will be no more discussion of it.

That night, as you are getting ready to watch your favorite shows together, Mother needs help with something else. You are not permitted to watch television until you please her in other ways. Mother slides off her sheer robe, and steps out of her panties. Mother then lovingly takes your penis in her mouth, gets it fully erect, and slides it deep in her vagina. She needs your young manhood to please her, so there is no way you could be two hours away at State University!

When you you are ready to finish, she pushes you deep up inside her, milking out every drop of forbidden seed into her tight pussy. As you withdraw, the pearly cream oozes from her magnificent nether lips and down her anus. Now you can go make the popcorn for your shows. Now that you have filled her with your cum! Now that you have SATISFIED MOTHER!

Please note, any family familiar references are used only as terms of endearment, they do not indicate any actual or implied biological relationship.

Info:
          File Size: 150 MB
          Extension: MPEG-TS
          Duration: 00:09:32
          Video: AVC, 1280x, , 2000 kb/s

Download Links:

8193 Jodi West You Can Never Leave.mp4

Comment

• Your wife has sent you to counseling again. She says it's the only way to save your marriage, so you dutifully enter my office and sit down in front of me. You've been coming here for weeks. It's the strangest thing: you can never quite remember what happens during our sessions, but you always leave feeling relaxed and refreshed. In day to day life, you're becoming more calm and docile. You feel a patience growing within you that borders on total complacency. What exactly am I doing to you, anyway? Once your conscious mind is under my control, I tell you that your treatment is almost complete. I give you the hard news. Your marriage as you once knew it can not be saved. But don't despair, because a new life awaits you. You and your wife can live your lives together, but things have to change drastically. And they have to change right now. I explain to you that your toxic masculinity is hurting your wife's potential for happiness. You see, she and I have discussed your marriage in depth, and found that we are madly attracted to each other. I'd venture to say that we've fallen in love. Obviously, your presence is a nucense to our affair. We both agree that you'll be easier to manage when you give up all adult responsibility and cease the silly macho posturing. It's my job to remove that poison from your psyche. I'm going to use my skills as a therapist to reshape your personality and memories into something more palatable. I'm going to turn you into a sissy baby girl. The thought of becoming a baby girl should frighten you, but my soothing voice carries you away into a trance. It's all starting to make sense, really. If your wife is happier with you in diapers and me in the marriage bed, then why shouldn't it be so? Yes. Your resistance is weakening. Your old life is fading into nothingness, moment by moment. Soon, all that will be left is a sweet, docile sissy baby, who can only babble helplessly as I fuck the woman you used to call wife. Your pleasures are simple now. You are addicted to nursing, and beg for it as often as possible. You like to wear your pink frilly baby clothes and suck your pacifier. And you love your snug, crinkly pink diapers that you wear 24/7. I'm going to diaper you now, sissy baby, and as I make you cum in your thick, cottony diaper, your fate is sealed. You will never return to adult life again.

Info:
            File Size: 1.22 GB
            Duration: 00:36:21
            Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4539 kb/s
            Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

Download Links:

8196 ASMR Therapist Mesmerizes Sissy Baby.part1.rar
            8196 ASMR Therapist Mesmerizes Sissy Baby.part2.rar
            8196 ASMR Therapist Mesmerizes Sissy Baby.part3.rar

Comment

• As a therapist who treats sexual dysfunction (in your case premature ejaculation) I use a technique to quickly put you into a dream-like state. In that relaxed place we explore orgasm control & edging together. You are gradually & sensually brought to a release in a controlled way. Note that unlike some other vids in this genre there is not a long relaxation segment. The transition to a deeper state is less than a minute. Most of the vid is in dreamy slow motion action with a voice-over (my voice).

Info:
              File Size: 509 MB
              Duration: 00:17:34
              Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
              Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

8197 Entranced Premature Ejaculation Therapy.part1.rar
              8197 Entranced Premature Ejaculation Therapy.part2.rar

Comment

• I somehow didn't notice you in My room as I walked around topless in pantyhose. I also didn't notice you follow Me to the closet. I never felt your eyes ogling My MILF ass as I looked for something to wear then proceeded to get dressed. It was only when I finally turned around dressed that I saw you there with drool running from your mouth. It's a little kinky to be spying on your StepMom don't you think.

Info:
                File Size: 275 MB
                Duration: 00:09:10
                Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 4016 kb/s
                Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 162 kb/s

Download Links:

8198 Erotic Nikki Watching StepMom Dress.mp4

Comment

• Ohh, stop looking at my braces! You are too! They make me look so young. I'm really not happy I need them as an adult. Especially once the orthodontist gave me rubber bands! But, obviously I can still get a guy to take me out~ .You like my braces, don't you?

Want to see them close up? You're going crazy over them. Oh I have an idea, let's go upstairs.

My braces are driving you wild! I'm going to have to tie you down. Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Let's get your pants off and I'll stroke you while giving you a big smile. I'll lean in real close so all you see are my braces! You're going to shoot a hot, sticky load of cum onto them when I tell you to. I'll give you a nice countdown so you know when I want my teeth covered.

Info:
                  File Size: 915 MB
                  Duration: 00:15:36
                  Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.000 FPS, 7998 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8194 Princess Leia Embracing Braces.part1.rar
                  8194 Princess Leia Embracing Braces.part2.rar

Comment

• You and I are both laying around my room. It's hot, but I've kept my knee high socks on. My pants are on the floor and I'm smiling. You tell me I have a pretty smile. My braces have always given me a slight boost in self-confidence, despite their reputation. Other girls don't know what I know. They don't get it. Some guys really do think braces are sexy! And I'm going to test your fetish to the limit. How long can you last while stroking to my braces? I'm going to let you stare at them for 30 seconds straight, on one condition. You aren't allowed to touch your cock! .You'll touch yourself as I tell you to, soon, and for a long while. If you're good and patient, you'll see my braces extremely close-up. I'll count down from 10 to your inevitable cum shot and moan for your load. How could you resist cumming all over my pretty smile then?

Info:
                    File Size: 820 MB
                    Duration: 00:15:55
                    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.000 FPS, 6999 kb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8195 Princess Leia Braces JOI.part1.rar
                    8195 Princess Leia Braces JOI.part2.rar

Comment

• Hot stepdaughter Nicole Love has to hang out with her stepdad Matt at the office and she's really bored. Things get way more interesting when secretary Bella Scaris joins in and initiates a steamy hard fuck. They'll fuck like crazy in this hot taboo threeway.

Info:
                      File Size: 399 MB
                      Resolution: 854 x 480
                      Duration: 00:26:05
                      Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 2000 kb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

8199 Nicole Love Bella Scaris.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1