No announcement yet.

Only Incest In My Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot believe that she just walked in on me stroking my dick! And now she wants to watch? She really just wants to sit there and watch me stroke my cock. This is so unreal. Maybe I can convince her to actually help. Her tight, sexy body and that cute face are irresistible. Yes! I not only have her out of her clothes, but I have her mouth wrapped around me with mom right outside. She works my shaft like a natural even though this is only her second blowjob ever. She's getting so wet too. Who knew my own sister would have an oral fixation. Lets see what else I can get out of this encounter. This is by far the best pussy I've ever had. She probably shouldn't mention to her boyfriend that her own brother fucked her little brains out and took her virginity. She is so hot bent over and moaning while I take her. I think to finish I'll let her ride me for a bit before I ask her to swallow every last drop of my cum. I have to be quick or mom will definitely hear us. We both talk in this one. Info: File Size: 1.08 GB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:34:33 Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 4337 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s Download Links: 10106 Ashly Anderson.part1.rar 10106 Ashly Anderson.part2.rar

Comment

• camera peeping son POV- I've always wondered what mommy and daddy did once we were all put to bed.Why would they lock their door after for the night.. Hiding in the closet I see mom climb on the bed and long to be with dad after a full day . She's in her nighty and bottom less. I hear dad " We finally get our time alone" to mom. I see mom touching daddy and finally putting his soft cock in her mouth to make it hard. Why how I wish that was me, mom is always so loving. I watch as mom goes on sucking dads cock taking it all in making sloppy sounds of pleasure and moaning. Here lips and tongue rubbing on his cock make me twitch in pleasure.Oh no I think mom heard me. I stand still and she forgets about me making a small noise and goes back to dad and takes him in her mouth. I feel so wrong watching but my cock is hard and makes me want to see more and more. Im breathing hard now as mom's moist mouth in pleasing daddy. Mom stirs thinking she heard something .. I need to be quiet but I cant help myself ..All I wish is that it was me and not my dad. How I want to please my own mom and how I want her to please me. Oh no oh no oh no.Moms staring at me. Oh dads going to ground me for this. Dad-"whats going on?" mom- "nothing" she doesn't rat me out but she knows im watching her. She continues to love dad but give me glances . Im more turned on then ever. Mom moves and faces her bare ass towards me as she coaxes dad to keep his eyes closed. Is she trying to make me explode in my pants. Dad grabs and spreads her ass cheeks giving me a nice view as I stay hidden in the closet. Seeing mom ride dad is so new I've never seen this side of her so dominating and so in control of dad making him her's but at the same time making me hers as well. She secretly glances at me while having sex with dad staring right into my eyes saying naughty things. Its like she wants to be having sex with me. OHHHH my dad ask her to riding him but facing the opposite direction so he can admire her ass. She's staring right at me while riding my dad its the most erotic thing Ive ever seen. She has so much power pleasing both me and dad. Slowly she's convinced dad to call her his naughty mommy. I feel Like im fucking my own mom now. Its me she's picturing fucking her its me she wants inside her. She urges dad to keep his eye closed so he doesnt see me and pound her from behind. Now its now that mom is staring straight at me giving fucked. "fuck your mommy hard" she yells and cums to me in her mind. I never knew how bad she wanted me. Mom says to dad "since your my son maybe you shouldn't cum inside me, we cant have you getting me pregnant" dad agrees enjoying the kinky roleplay to dumb to realize she's using him as a proxy and really wants me to cum all over her. As dad gets ready to cum all over moms face I picture its me and release my built up cum all over myself in the closet. Mom gives me one final glace covered in cum and puts her finger over her mouth making the shh motion Info: File Size: 1.33 GB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:23:04 Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 8000 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 247 kb/s Download Links: 10108 Peeping son spies on mom and dad fucking.part1.rar 10108 Peeping son spies on mom and dad fucking.part2.rar

Comment

• Kimber has remained faithful to her loser boyfriend for years! Years of marginal sex and little to no romance. Well, she finally has a chance to have her pussy smashed by a big hard cock and she's not passing it up! Info: File Size: 140 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1280 x 720 Duration: 00:15:38 Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1115 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s Download Links: 10109 Faithful girlfriend cheats for 1st time.mp4

Comment

• You know your step-daughter turned into a party girl the minute she turned 18. While her mom sleeps away in bed, you wait on the couch waiting for her to get home. You're determined to catch this out of control girl in the act. When she comes home, you notice her cleavage is practically spilling out of her shirt. She's been drinking. She knows she's an adult now and can do what she wants- but she doesn't want her mom to find out. She might get kicked out of the house! You look her up and down, noticing her tits in plain view. You ask her, "what's in it for me?" She looks at you incredulously for a moment before she figures out what you mean. She leans forward, making sure you hear her, "You've been with us for a while. Let me guess. my mom doesn't do things for you like she used to, does she? When's the last time you had your cock sucked, dad? I bet it's been a while. How about a titty fuck? I bet she doesn't do that either. Does she ever let you cum on her face? Oh.. Oh that's it. You want to come on my face, dad? Here's the deal. I play with that dick of yours. get a good taste of it. and then I let you shoot a load on my face. If I do that, you can't tell my mom. Deal?... Good. Pull your cock out." Info: File Size: 243 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:07:27 Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 4405 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 148 kb/s Download Links: 10114 Lovely Lilith.mp4

Comment

• So, I decided to book this session with you because I've been having problems with relationships. What are my problems? Well, I seem to be going through guys rather quickly. They don't meet my.criteria. I need them to be a "certain way", otherwise I move on to someone else. What is it I'm looking for? Well. to be honest. I'm obsessed with big dicks. I know you think that's normal, but what I need is a monster cock. I wan't something so massive it feels like I'm being torn in half when I'm being fucked. That sounds wrong, but it feels so good- even though it hurts. What would I do if I found a huge penis? I'd worship it! I'd do ANYTHING for a guy with a big package!&nbsp Oh..so you can help me? Good, I was worried my problem would be too weird. So, where do we start? Hypnotherapy or something?.no?.. What?..you...You have a huge dick...? And. you want me to use it as my treatment? Thi-This is a joke, right? You'll SHOW ME? Okay. I doubt you'll be as big as I need, but go ahead- pull it out.. OH. MY. GOD. THAT IS HUGE! You're the biggest I've ever seen, and you're still soft!! PLEASE! I'm begging you. Let me sit on that huge dick! Pound me so hard I can't walk for a week! Info: File Size: 396 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:12:16 Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 4405 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 151 kb/s Download Links: 10115 Lovely Lilith Size Queen Needs Monster Cock Therapy.mp4

Comment

• You.you are the real lover of the big butts! And you can never have enough of my.huge.beautiful butt! Honey.this moments will be just yours! i'll make you carzy to pushing that big butt on your face..shaki it and oiling it.to make you rock hard! I want to hear from you how you want to feel that huge ass..to sqeeze my ass cheeks and to just stick your hard cock right between them!!! Ohh.yes.I want you.I want to paly with your hard cock! First.do you like, how I'm oiling my big butt? Make it nice shiny for you..wow.full of oil it looks even bigger! You want it? You want to fuck my butt cheeks baby? Come her.close to me.close to my ass.hold it.strongly!!! Yes you big boy!!! Now..Ufff..your cock is so stiff.so ready for my butt! Don't keep this exitment for your self..stick your hard dick between my big asscheeks and fuck it.move your hips baby and fuck my butt until..you explode! Tha's what my boy want and need..huge butt like my to mess it wiht the warm sperm!!! Cum baby..cum on my big butt.cum how you fuck my asscheeks!!! Mmmmm..that's a lot of staff you were keeping for me!!! I just love your warm.white load all over my butt!!! Info: File Size: 577 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:09:42 Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7995 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s Download Links: 10116 Kathia Nobili Fuck my ASS CHEEKS baby.part1.rar 10116 Kathia Nobili Fuck my ASS CHEEKS baby.part2.rar

Comment

• Blonde MILF Kayla Green returns home to discover that her new stepdaughter, petite teen Gina Gerson, had a wild orgy the night before! Kayla enters the house to find it a mess and that Gina is still partying the morning after! Wanting to teach her naughty stepdaughter and her friends a lesson, Kayla puts them to work-except for Gina, who ends up cleaning her stepmom's pussy! Luckily for these sexy sluts, Gina's friend, Jordi, wants to join in on their fun! Looks like the party's over-or has it just begun? Kayla and Gina give Jordi an incredible double blowjob, then this sexy trio gets down and dirty on the sofa while Gina's friends clean up. The other girls can't help staring as Jordi pumps both these babes with his dick. After Jordi his load all over his friend's stepmom, she pays the other girls and sends them on their way, but not before they see her covered in cum. Gina learns an important lesson - always invite Kayla to the party! Info: File Size: 439 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 768 x 432 Duration: 00:42:23 Video: AVC, 768x, 23.976 FPS, 1316 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s Download Links: 10122 Gina Gerson Kayla Green Partys Over.mp4

Comment

• Busty Babe Lena Paul Sucks and Fucks Hung Stud Tommy Gunn in the Bedroom When Dallas and Tate decide to spend Christmas meeting one another's respective families, they have no idea the kind of drama and seduction will unfold. Faced with two very different upbringings and sexual entanglements that are far more complex than either can imagine, they must decide whether their relationship can survive one another's families. Info: File Size: 1023 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:11:42 Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s Download Links: 10124 Amber Meow Kitty Wants Her Cream.part1.rar 10124 Amber Meow Kitty Wants Her Cream.part2.rar

Comment

• You come in already playing with your pussy. "Hey son, how's my little good boy doing? I see you came to visit me from college", you say as you crawl onto the bed. "Did you miss me? I sure missed my sweet little boy." "I missed you so much Daniel" You lean in and kiss me, then you hug me, where all I can see is your tits/cleavage. "Oh, I love you sweetie. I remember when you liked to rest your face on my soft boobies, in between my sexy cleavage, and I know you still do my little sweetheart Daniel." Whisper sweet nothings in my ear, how much you love, care for me, and how much you want to be with me. If you have binaural sound, it would be great to take advantage of it. You look into the camera, "I got a surprise for you, my good little boy. I remember how you used to love taking mommy's milk, and I know you still do. Let mommy take care of you. Go ahead and take some. My boobs are filled with milk, I saved it up just for you. I only let you take my milk." Take some whip cream put it on your tits. I want a lot if you can please. Then, do a close up acting like I'm drinking all you milk. "Mmm, isn't it yummy? Doesn't mommy's milk taste good?" You say this as you rub it all over your chest, tits, and maybe stomach. "Want mommy to feed you mouth to mouth like I always do? Anything for my good baby boy." Put some whip cream on your tits, then suck on both of your nipples till they are clean, then you fill your mouth with cream and then let it slide out of your mouth falling onto you tits in between your cleavage. "That's my good boy, my sweetheart, nobody can pleasure me like you can Daniel. "Oh my god, sucking on mommy's tits made my little boy hard, didn't it. I'm so proud that you get hard for mommy. Don't be ashamed, it's perfectly natural." You take a dildo (my dick) and start stroking it. "You're so hard, you're even bigger than daddy. I'm so proud of you sweety." You start sucking on a dildo. "Mmm, you taste so good." You sit back with your legs closed. "Now son, mommy's got another surprise for you." you smile. "I think you already know what it is." You open your legs "I've been so proud of you lately, you deserve my vagina, you always deserve every bit of my mommy pussy sweetie." you say as you spread your pussy lips. "I know you love peering into mommy's gaping holes and fucking them making me stretch." You lean into the camera "I know you always want to fuck mommy, you're always horny for mommy. It's okay, let mommy take care of you." Suck on the dildo, gag a few times if you can. You lean back so that your whole body is in the shot. Tease my dick with you pussy lips, then start fucking it. You can switch between leaning back and riding it, as long as you full body is in the shot, and you're always facing the camera. I love clit rubbing while dildo fucking, boob play, and dirty talk especially telling me that you want me to cum. Say my name, call me Daniel/Danny. When you cum, moan my name loudly saying Danny until you finish cumming encouraging me to cum too. Compliment me on how good it felt and how much better it was than daddy. Tell me that you love me, care for me. Lean into the camera and kiss me, then lean back and kiss the dildo. Tell me I can fuck you anytime because mommy loves me. Your last line is, "Whenever you are stressed out from college or work, you can always come and fuck mommy.My holes are always ready for you. Oh, I'm so proud of you Daniel." Then, kiss the camera Info: File Size: 98.3 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 720 x 404 Duration: 00:19:11 Video: AVC, 720x, 24.000 FPS, 649 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s Download Links: 10133 Missbehavin26 Suck on ur Moms breast milk.mp4

Comment

• This is an incredibly hot taboo vid. The taboo dirty talk and roleplay is amazing, Missbehavin is very sexy as mom and the risk really adds to the vid. Love it! Info: File Size: 204 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 854 x 480 Duration: 00:24:10 Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 982 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s Download Links: 10134 Missbehavin26 Watch TV with ur Mom while Dads in bed.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X