No announcement yet.

Incest - sex in the family circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Daughter comes to my room in the middle of the night and asks to sleep with me because shes been hearing funny noises. She lays down, pressing her body up against mine, rubbing her leg against mine and her hand along my body asking why we ever had to stop cuddling. She rolled over on her side, and thats when it occurred to me she was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and underwear and her body is MUCH more mature and.. filled out than I remember. She starts to get even closer to me.. and then she begins to rub herself over her shorts! I start to wonder if maybe this is a dream when she crept over with her hand, slowly rubbing against my cock, which is now hard as a rock, and how good it felt.. it couldnt be a dream. Shortly after, it became very clear that it was not.. Im in the middle of working when my daughter bursts through the door in a dress. Shes curling her hair around, smiling at me, asking me what Im doing. I know where this is headed already. I try to back down, this is my job after all. What would they think if they saw me with my daughter!? She starts to get very persistent. Especially when she strips down naked in front of me!!! IN MY OFFICE! When she crawls onto my desk.. I.. just.. couldnt.. help myself.. Size: 555 ?? Length: 00:36:11 Resolution: 960x540 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com

Comment

• Size: 521 ?? Length: 00:52:15 Resolution: 640x360 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com

Comment

• Size: 972 ?? Length: 00:39:02 Resolution: 1920x1080 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com part1 DepFile.com part2

Comment

• Dear Diary, After getting home from Daddys office I did my best to conceal my anticipation while waiting for mommy to leave. After she did I went to Daddys room to pick up wher we left off. Daddy is a much better lover than the boys Id had before and soon I was wanting to experience everything. While Daddy was fucking me from behind I asked him to put his penis in my virgin ass. Daddy took it slow and gentle til I was ready for him to go harder. I dont know how many times I came with Daddys cock in my ass but when he erupted in my ass and shoved his still cumming cock in my mouth I had the most intense orgasm of my life. Mommy needs to leave more often. Xo Charlene Size: 249 ?? Length: 00:20:04 Resolution: 720x400 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com

Comment

• Size: 358 ?? Length: 00:32:04 Resolution: 852x480 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com

Comment

• Size: 183 ?? Length: 00:14:13 Resolution: 1280x720 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com

Comment

• Dear Diary, After I caught Daddy and my sister together I knew I had to do something special. One afternoon when Daddy stayed home from work I made my move. I put on my sexiest lingerie then went into his room and started bouning on the bed. Daddy could tell I was excited and I told him it was Rosebud day!! Daddy was a bit shocked so I put my rosebud in his face so he could get the point quicker. Daddy licked and teased my rosebud while I played with his cock. Once Daddy had my asshole ready I straddled him and slid his cock in my ass. I came almost immediately and started riding him slowly til I came again. I rode Daddys cock for quite awhile and then Daddy took control. He fucked my ass hard and fast making me cum all over the bed. When Daddy finally exploded inside me my body started to tingle from the warm creampie. I rolled over and took a nap knowing Daddy was totally satisfied. Size: 1,19 ?? Length: 01:21:43 Resolution: 852x480 Type: mkv Download DepFile.com part1 DepFile.com part2

Comment

• Size: 355 ?? Length: 00:10:45 Resolution: 768x432 Type: AVI Download DepFile.com

Comment

• A hot blonde MILF wearing nothing but a robe is in her room and calls her son in. She tells him she is sick of his attitude since he came home from college on a visit. She plans to punish him, but since she can no longer ground him she has had to think outside the box and has done so in a very taboo way.She then takes her robe off to reveal she is naked. When her son thinks this is his punishment she laughs and says it is worse. He will have to watch mommy get fucked. And, not just with a random dude, but with his best friend. She is going to have her own son be her cuckold and there is nothing he can do about it. His best friend then walks in and goes right behind his mom and starts to fuck her in doggystyle. As she gets fucked she tells him this is his fault and that she will continues to have him be her cuck as long as his attitude is the way it is.Mommy sees that her son is getting aroused by the cuckolding adventure and she makes fun of him for it. She then tells him that he might as well take his cock out and jerk off, but that he should not cum until later. As she continues to get pounded she tells him she has plans for him in just a bit.Mommy continues to take dick from behind and her big tits sway back and forth as she does. She then senses her lover is about to cum so she tells her son she is going to take his best friends creampie. But, she is not using protection and she might get pregnant. She winches as the stud pumps a big load of jizz inside her pussy. She then relaxes a bit and tells her son that she does not need to get pregnant again. So, as the final part of his punishment, he has to clean her pussy out with his mouth. She wants all that jizz licked and sucked out of her pussy so she doesnt get pregnant. She hopes this will teach him a lesson in being courteous, but she has no problem having him as a cuckold with his best friend again, or even some of his other fiends. So, he had better behave from here on out. Size: 288 ?? Length: 00:10:04 Resolution: 1280x720 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com

Comment

• I could hear them fighting in the other room. My mom and sister always got into heated arguments about stupid stuff. This time my sister wanted to go out rather than celebrate Dads birthday, and Mom wasnt going to tolerate it. It was honestly ridiculous. I walked into the kitchen to try and soothe things a bit, but my sister shoved me, and they started arguing with me. When it started to get worse, I pressed on my watch, Freeze. They froze in place and had wide, unblinking eyes. Did they really have to fight every single day? Why couldnt they get along? I think I actually liked them better this wayit was quiet for once. I started to pose and manipulate their limbs, making them do silly gestures to one another as if they liked each other. I was able to do whatever I wanted. Move them, pose them, bend themand there wasnt a peep from their mouths. I admit, I was having fun. My special watch froze them in place, but with just a push, I could easily unfreeze them. Its almost as if it could stop time. And thats what I did. I unfroze them just long enough to see the humiliation and embarrassment on their faces. They had no idea what had happened, and before they could figure it out, I froze them again. I burst out into laughter; it was way better than I could have ever imagined. I wanted to have some more fun. Since I had already gotten them naked, I groped at their exposed bodies, and then began posing them in more inappropriate positions. I made them touch one another, and then began to explore their bodies. I would occasionally unfreeze them just to watch them panic at their nudity, but would always freeze them just moments later. Their wide eyes stared straight forward as I penetrated them, and I finally released inside of Mom. Unfreeze. My mom and sister were disgusted and horrified as they saw the cum leak out of Moms pussy. Freeze. You know whatI think Ill keep them like that. I was just so sick and tired of them arguing all the time. Peace and quiet at last. Size: 864 ?? Length: 00:21:53 Resolution: 1280x720 Type: AVI Download DepFile.com part1 DepFile.com part2

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X