No announcement yet.

Incest - sex in the family circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daddy what are you doing in the garage? Ive been looking everywhere for you since mommy left for the mall. I know youre really horny but its really dirty out here so Ill just suck your cock for now ok? Daddy youre cock is so hard I cant help it, I need you inside me but keep your dirty hands off me. Oh Daddy its so hot being bent over like this in the garage Im cumming already. Daddy damnit did you just cum too? Size: 366 ?? Length: 00:06:16 Resolution: 1920x1080 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com

Comment

• Help me! Someone let me out! OMG dad im so happy its you. I somehow got stuck in the window . Think you can help your little princess with a push? LOL I said a push not a spank. That felt good! Here is an idea. Maybe if you thrust your penis into my vagina I will get unstuck. I think its worth a try papa, dont you?!? Size: 1,25 ?? Length: 00:46:42 Resolution: 1280x720 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com part1 DepFile.com part2

Comment

• Size: 652 ?? Length: 00:21:06 Resolution: 1280x720 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com

Comment

• Young, petite Nora is blossoming into a woman, discovering needs and desires that she never knew before, but shes learning quickly. So, when she feels tingly in her private area, a dampness making her panties wet and sticky, her thighs squeezing together to relieve the throbbing need between her legs, she knows to go to her room and slide her fingers into her undies to play with herself. Still in her school uniform, she sits on her bed, legs spread wide and eyes closed in bliss, while her her dainty hand rubs her wet cunt, her stiff nub of a clit. Daddy has noticed that shes been spending a lot of time in her room, alone, lately, and his curiosity gets the better of him. Opening her door just a crack, he peeks inside. He almost cant believe it when he sees his little girl fluffing her muffin and moaning like a slut. Can this be the baby girl that he bounced on his knee and tucked into bed? He realizes that shes turning into a beautiful, young woman, about the same time that he realizes that his cock has grown big and stiff in his jeans. Distracted by lust, he bumps into the door, the sound startling young Nora. She looks up to see her daddy looking at her in a way he never has. Too innocent to recognize the desire burning in his eyes, she feels her girl parts go all gooey under the intense gaze. Daddy! Are you watching me?, she exclaims with a mixture of embarrassment and arousal. He steps into the room and tells her to continue to touch herself, while at the same time, freeing his rock-hard erection. She stares at it, eyes going wide with wonder and excitement. Its so BIG! is all she can say. Their lust obvious to the both of them now, his little girl turns around, on her hands and knees, presenting the slick entrance to her virgin hole to her daddy. Holding her soft, rounded hips in his large hands, he pushes forcefully at her tender opening, the folds of her cunt stretching impossibly to accommodate the thick shaft invading parts of her body that have never been touched. Lost in their passion, they rut like beasts, moaning and gasping, filthy words spilling from his baby girls lips, until they both reach the point of no return. Cum inside your baby girl! his daughter cries, her own pussy spasming in climax, back arched to let more of daddys cock inside. He grunts, as his hands lock around her young body, and she can feel the heat, the pulsations deep within her, as his balls unload a flood of goo. Satisfied and content, daddy goes to make dinner, while his little girl curls up for a nap. Size: 234 ?? Length: 00:06:43 Resolution: 1920x1080 Type: wmv Download DepFile.com

Comment

• Dear Diary, Before my mother passed she told me several times to find my godfather if anything ever happened to her. A few weeks after she passed I had no choice but to seek him out. When I did he welcomed me into his home for the night. We talked a bit and then he showed me to my room. I couldnt sleep well since mom passed so late that night I went to my godfathers room to get some comfort. He let me climb in bed with him and we cuddled up tight. Strangely enough his touch began to turn me on and I could tell he was turned on too. Needless to say we wound up having sex in his bed and we both relieved some tension. Unfortunately he came inside me and Im not on the pill. At least if I did get pregnant were not related. Dear Diary, The next morning I went for a walk to clear my head and when I got back my godfather was waiting in my room. One thing led to another and we wound up having sex again. This time after he came inside me he made a comment and we both realized I was actually his daughter. We both freaked out a little and I ran off to clean up. Xo Stefania Dear Diary, I left to visit friends for a bit and my period never came, then my boobs got tender so I got a pregnancy test. Sure enough Im pregnant so Im going home to tell Daddy in person. Wish Me Luck Xo Stefania Dear Diary, Daddy was totally shocked when I told him the news but he soon settled down and wanted to celebrate. We made love right there in the living room and Daddy really took care of my needs. He made me cum several times before laying me on my back and pounding me until he exploded on my pregnant belly. This is going to be a wild 4 more months. Xo Stefania Dear Diary, The farther along I get the more demanding Im becoming. Last night I couldnt sleep so I went in to Daddys room so he could help me. I woke him up and made him fuck me until I came enough to get tired. I know I was a bit bitchy but at least I let Daddy cum in me now, the damage has been done already. Xo Stefania Size: 355 ?? Length: 00:29:17 Resolution: 704x404 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com

Comment

• Dear Diary, Today I stopped by Daddys office to grab a few things and meet this really sweet guy that just loves to bring me presents but while I was shuffling for my things Daddy snuck up behind me! Apparently, he knows exactly what Ive been doing because he installed cameras all over everywhere! Daddy just kept going on about whatever and I couldnt help but shut Daddy up by putting his cock in my mouth then stuffing it in my hot little pussy until he gave me a big warm load all over my clit! Maybe he wont be so mad and Ill make the nice list this year. Now that I think about it, I can only imagine all the naughty things Daddy has seen me doing. OH MY GOSH! What if he saw when I fucked the delivery guy a few week ago! FUCK! Maybe I wont make the nice list! Size: 414 ?? Length: 00:15:46 Resolution: 1280x720 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com

Comment

• Size: 325 ?? Length: 00:31:45 Resolution: 852x480 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com

Comment

• I was sitting on he couch texting a friend the other day when Daddy walked in and sat down. He started rubbing up against me and I knew what he wanted so I played hard to get. Of course that had exactly the result I was after, Daddy grabbed my head and made me suck his cock. Next thing I knew he pinned me to the couch, pulled my panties to the side and fucked me. Daddy getting agressive made me so hot I was cumming hard in no time. He must have enjoyed it too cause he exploded inside me pretty quickly. Size: 462 ?? Length: 00:07:55 Resolution: 1920x1080 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com

Comment

• Dear Diary, After a bite we started talking in the kitchen and things got playful once again. This man was insatiable when it came to Australians or something. He laid me on the table and ate my pussy like a starving man. After a bit he pulled me around to suck his cock while he fingered my quim. After I came he took me right there on the table and fucked me really hard. We got so turned on we nearly flipped the table over. After a few good orgasms though he goes and ruins things by cumming inside me. Being a bit distraught I suggested he show me pictures of the Australian he kept talking about. Imagine my surprise when he showed me a picture of my mum. When the realization hit us both it was a shock and a turn on at the same time so we ended up heading to the bedroom. Again Daddy? Really!! Im Gonna End Up Pregnant For Sure Finding out he was my Daddy somehow made things even hotter between us. I took Daddys spent cock in my mouth and soon it was rock hard again. I rode Daddy like a good girl and it made me so much wetter than Ive ever been. Daddy moved me onto my back after my first orgasm and slid in from the side. Daddy pounded my wet pussy and rubbed my clit until I came so hard I squirted everywhere. He continued plowing me until I squirted again then he came inside me again. Daddys a serial oopser I guess, Im just not sure how to explain it to my mum when I tell her Im pregnant. Size: 268 ?? Length: 00:23:59 Resolution: 704x404 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com

Comment

• Daddy, my boyfriend wouldnt stay out late tonight so Im horny. Youre going to fuck me and Im not taking no for an answer Like youd really say no!! You know how much you like it when I suck your cock! Daddy you feel so good inside my tight pussy Im gonna cum. Watch my ass bounce up and down on your cock Daddy, you like that dont you? Cum all in my pussy Daddy and give me a nice creampie before bed. Thank you Daddy!! Size: 551 ?? Length: 00:09:25 Resolution: 1920x1080 Type: MP4 Download DepFile.com

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X