~Pissmania | Nasty piss and drink collection~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissmania Pee Jello

Description: I won't lie, I had high hopes for this one. I love deserts and Jello is so playful I thought I would have to be careful not to eat it *too quickly*, because it would be too delicious.
    Boy was I wrong! I don't even think I would have finished it if Bruce didn't force me to, and for a while there I really thought I was going to puke it out It's not all bad though the cum topping was *excellent*, of course, and I loved when Bruce peed on me from behind!
    Thanks for the suggestion keep them coming! Even when it's discusting I'm happy I had the experience
    Morgan xx

Sex Acts & Keywords: Food, Cum on Food, Balls Licking, Bruce & Morgan, Cum Eating, Piss Drinking, Piss on Food

Format: mp4
    Size: 417.25 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:18:17

DOWNLOAD: FileBoom:

Pissmania_Pee Jello.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Pee Recycling

Description: The same pee travelling from Bruce�s bladder to my stomach, through me and then back into Bruce�s belly� 4 times! Congrats to everybody who requested this, it was indeed very fun � like playing liquid tennis!
      It was Bruce who served, a trickle that became a flood� As we kept passing it back and forth you could tell it was getting more concentrated. And how�bout that piss sucking? Maybe my longest ever!
      For that last one I couldn�t wait so I did right away back in his mouth, with my face covered in cum!
      � Morgan xx

Sex Acts & Keywords: Bruce Drinks, Piss Sucking, Balls Licking, Blowjob, Bruce & Morgan, Cumshot, Facial, Girl Peeing, Piss Drinking

Size: 289.81 MB
      Duration: 00:14:35

Pissmania_Pee Recycling.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Piss Assistant

Description: I would like to express my gratitude to Bruce for being my mentor throughout these years. Without his guidance, I cannot imagine where I would be today.
        My journey started in the confines of a club�s restroom (the very first clip in the video). Sure, I wasn�t the best, yet I persevered� And you know what?
        I got the job! I am now Bruce�s personal Piss Assistant. No more harsh toilet paper or shacking when he�s done peeing � instead he gets my soft warm lips, gently sucking the remaining piss right out of his dick.
        I truly believe every guy deserves such a service, but the question is: do you have it in you to train your own assistant?
        � Morgan xx

Sex Acts & Keywords: Toilet, Toilet Licking, Bruce & Morgan, Piss Drinking, Piss Licking, Public, Submissive

Size: 391.09 MB
        Duration: 00:15:13

Pissmania_Piss Assistant.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Pregnant Candy Crush Double Fisting Her Maid Kyra Sex And Then They Fuck Together With Anal ,dp, Dap And Pissed By 4 Big Cocks

Description: Pregnant latina Candy Crush gets served a very small amount of OJ by her maid Kyra Sex, which naturally leads to some analingus and dildoing. Kyra shows off what might be the loosest anus in the west with Candy fisting both her holes and gets pissed on as thanks.

Suddenly a brute sneaks up behind the unsuspecting Candy and before she realizes it the gangbang has begun. DP, DAP and piss pauses comences and Kyra can't cointain her excitement nor her anus. The scene end with Candy getting facefucked until she pukes in Kyras mouth.

Size: 1.12 GB
          Duration: 00:59:24

Pissmania_Pregnant Candy Crush double fisting her Maid Kyra Sex and then they fuck together with Anal ,DP, DAP and Pissed by 4 big cocks.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Selfpee Shenanigans

Description: We�ve got an all-star cast in this week�s video! Good Little Puppy, Toiletbot 3000 and Slutty Sister all get covered in yellow fun juice in various locations and situations, making sure to drink a whole lot of it in the process!
            The eagle-eyed among you may well watch the last scene and ask: �How did you manage to be in two places at once? Have your special effect skills now surpassed the best of what Hollywood can offer?� to which I would humbly reply �Yes�
            � Morgan xx

Sex Acts & Keywords: Selfpee, Peeing Together, Bruce & Morgan, Costume, Girl Peeing, Piss Drinking, Piss Licking, Roleplay

Size: 307.46 MB
            Duration: 00:13:28

Pissmania_Selfpee Shenanigans.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Tutored By Stepdad

Description: So obviously I play a role here � I�m not actually living in my mom�s house while in first year of University! But it can be a lot of fun to act out these scenarios, especially this one since it�s straight out of my mental wank bank.
              If I had to analyze it I�d say my main turn-ons in here are probably A) being manipulated into sex by an authority figure (HOT!) and B) the risk of getting caught while doing something �wrong�. The incest-y vibe just adds a fun little taboo twist to it
              � Morgan xx

Sex Acts & Keywords: Roleplay, Blowjob, Bruce & Morgan, Cumshot, Gag, Piss Drinking, Piss Licking, Rough, Submissive

Size: 442.39 MB
              Duration: 00:15:54

Pissmania_Tutored by Stepdad.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Venus Vixen (episode 364)

Description: Scene start with fingering in pussy.then Blowjob while fingering.
                Then shes fucked in her Pussy and get pissed. End with rimming and cum on face.
                Includes: fingering, blowjob, Piss, rimming

Size: 4.48 GB
                Duration: 01:17:39

Pissmania_Venus Vixen (Episode 364).mp4

Comment

• Pissmania_Luna Rival - PISS FUELLED 4on1 DP DAP - Luna Rival Guzzles On Pee While Enjoying DP DAP Drilling (PEE) (SZ3081)

Release Year: 2024.03.07
                  Genre: Hardcore, Piss, Golden Shower, DAP, Creampie, DP, Anal, Swallow, Gangbang
                  Cast: Luna Rival

VideoQuality: Full HD
                  VideoFormat: MPEG-4
                  FileSize: 2.88 GB
                  Duration: 00:53:04
                  Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

Tg13PVT2r9vPRGzIOEHS.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania_Devils Joy - First TP DAP DPP DP pee 5one1 extreme destroy for fresh teen girls 20years and big boob

Release Year: 2024.03.10
                    Genre: piss, squirting, triple penetration, facial, double anal, deep throat, double vaginal, natural tits, big tits, rough, gapes, ass to mouth, face fucking, blowjob, anal, double penetration, ass to pussy
                    Cast: Devils Joy

FileSize: 2.67 GB
                    Duration: 00:48:48

DOWNLOAD:

GghuWXTPtD4GrQFtwU3Z.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania_Veronica Leal - Hitch-hiking Wet Veronica Leal 6on1, Balls Deep, DAP, Deepthroat, Rough, Gapes, ButtRose, Pee Drink/Cocktail/Shower, Squirt, Cum Swallow GIO2734

Release Year: 2024.03.10
                      Genre: deep throat, anal, rough, slapping, double anal, blowjob, piss, double penetration, cum swallowing, prolapse, gagging, squirting, face fucking, gapes, ass to mouth
                      Cast: Veronica Leal

FileSize: 3.17 GB
                      Duration: 01:00:19

DOWNLOAD:

8NRRhpAEnF564ROqCBUv.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...