Format: mp4
        Size: 307.46 MB
        Resolution:1920x1080
        Duration: 00:13:28

DOWNLOAD: FileBoom:

Pissmania_23.07.28.selfpee.shenanigans.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania 2024-02-27 - Nice And Straight

Description: A blonde girl walks up a set or stairs wearing sweatpants. On top of the stairs she steps to the side on the grass and pulls her pants down. She squats and pees straight down for about 40 seconds. When she is done she pulls her pants up and walks away.

Official Description
          Watch our newest G2P as a cute blonde walks up some stone steps and looks for a place to relieve her piss desperation. She stops at the top and moves to the side before she is captured on camera, squatting to pee! We zoom in close on this blonde's pee stream as it flows neatly down onto the ground.
          Genre: N/A N/A

Size: 130.64 MB
          Duration: 00:01:40

Pissmania_2024-02-27 - nice and straight.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania 2024-02-28 - Ripped

Description: Alice is wearing a red top and a short black skirt with pantyhose. She clibs in the window of an abadoned building and puts one leg up against the wall. She then rips her pantyhose along her legs and crotch and moves her panties to the side. She pees a messy stream for about 15 seconds then she just jumps down and walks away.

Official Description
            Today on G2P, cute Alice walks through the snow and carefully holds onto an old brick wall, leading into a grafitti covered building. She stands in the open doorway and rips her pantyhose before enjoying a pee standing, spraying a strong burst over the ground to relieve her piss desperation!

Size: 205.17 MB
            Duration: 00:02:38

Pissmania_2024-02-28 - ripped.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Cooking Class

Description: The Master is back, except this time he�s a chef! This may well turn into an �abuse of power� series, it pushes my buttons in all the rights ways. Having to submit to an authority figure even though they�re clearly taking advantage of me sexually� yes please!
              In this episode we tackle an incredibly simple recipe: Bruschetta! But Chef has very high sustainability standards when it comes to water use�
              � Morgan xx

Sex Acts & Keywords: Fucking, Roleplay, Bowl, Bruce & Morgan, Cum Eating, Cum on Food, Food, Head in Piss, Piss Drinking, Piss on Food, Rough

Size: 368.9 MB
              Duration: 00:14:48

Pissmania_Cooking Class.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Defenseless

Description: It�s official: I�m into bondage! I love the vulnerability of having my hands tied�
                I love that I can�t push Bruce back when he rams his cock down my throat. I�ll breath when he�s done! I love that I can�t wipe his piss or spit from my eyes � who cares if it stings, if it gives him pleasure?
                Most of all I love the feeling of total surrender that comes with it, and the look of my hands flailing about in their restraints as he has his way with me!
                � Morgan xx

Sex Acts & Keywords: Handcuffs, Bondage, BDSM, Balls Licking, Blowjob, Bruce & Morgan, Cum Cleaning, Deepthroat, Facial, Piss Drinking, Piss Sucking, Rough, Spit, Submissive

Size: 292.92 MB
                Duration: 00:13:02

Pissmania_Defenseless.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Horny After Brunch

Description: Why is it that every time we�re out with friends I get super horny and can�t wait to be home? Ok not every time but today absolutely! As I waited for my eggs benedict (50 min guys??) I could feel the puddle betweens my legs grow every time Bruce winked at me or put his hand on my thigh
                  By the time we ran back home and climbed the stairs I would have done everything to feel his piss all over me! Didn�t take long to have a massive orgasm and then have a piss and cum cocktail made in my mouth� just like I dreamed it at the restaurant
                  � Morgan xx

Sex Acts & Keywords: Piss and Cum, Orgasm, Submissive, Blowjob, Bruce & Morgan, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Piss Drinking

Size: 320.28 MB
                  Duration: 00:13:35

Pissmania_Horny After Brunch.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Liz Raw - Cumming And Wetting My Jeans

Description: Liz is sitting on the floor wearing blue jeans and a black top. She has to pee very badly but wants to cum for you. She takes a vibrator and tries to cum for you while repeatedly saying how badly she needs to pee. The videos cuts when she is about to have an orgasm to her wetting her jeans in the same position. She then moves around in the pee puddle, making her jeans really wet.

Official Description
                    I have to pee so bad! But I want to cum even more! I tried to pee while I came, but I came to fast! Watch my cum hard and piss in my tight jeans!

Size: 316.71 MB
                    Duration: 00:06:22

Pissmania_Liz Raw - Cumming and Wetting My Jeans.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Morgan's Orgasm Compilation

Description: Dear members, it seems you and I share a common love: me cumming! I love to cum and you love to watch me do it, at least according to your comments and private messages over the last year. This has been the most requested compilation idea by far since the last one, so here you go!
                      It was pretty funny to put this vid together� I make the weirdest faces when I�m in the throes of pleasure!
                      � Morgan xx

Sex Acts & Keywords: Compilation, Orgasm, Bruce & Morgan, Masturbation, Solo

Size: 343.35 MB
                      Duration: 00:12:58

Pissmania_Morgan's Orgasm Compilation.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X