~Pissmania | Nasty piss and drink collection~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissmania Liz Raw - Desperate Wet In Sweatpants

Description: Liz is wearing grey nike sweatpants and bursting to pee. She tells you what she had to drink and how badly she needs to pee, then shows you her belly. She tries to hold it a bit longer but because its more difficult to her she is going to sit down for this. She continues to squrim around while telling you how bad it is. When it is finally time to release the pee she stands up and bends forward, pulls her sweatpants tight so you can almost see her pee coming out of her pussy.

Official Description
    I have wet myself in multiple jeans, leggings, panties, and even diapers. But this is the first true time I have wet myself in my favorite sweatpants! Why did I never think to do this! I had drank so much water before hand I leaked a few times! Watch as I hold my bladder and keep myself desperate for you, only to finally piss my sweatpants completely!

Format: mp4
    Size: 1.17 GB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:08:20

DOWNLOAD: FileBoom:

Pissmania_Liz Raw - Desperate Wet in SweatPants.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Morgan's Orgasm Compilation

Description: Dear members, it seems you and I share a common love: me cumming! I love to cum and you love to watch me do it, at least according to your comments and private messages over the last year. This has been the most requested compilation idea by far since the last one, so here you go!
      It was pretty funny to put this vid together� I make the weirdest faces when I�m in the throes of pleasure!
      � Morgan xx

Sex Acts & Keywords: Compilation, Orgasm, Bruce & Morgan, Masturbation, Solo

Size: 343.35 MB
      Duration: 00:12:58

Pissmania_Morgan's Orgasm Compilation.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania My Deepthroat Progress

Description: Taking down the christmas tree is a little sad for me, so this was a perfect time to distract myself by jamming Bruce�s big dick down my tiny throat. I think I�ve made real progress lately � long time members, whatdayathink?
        Part of it is the use of a cock ring, which makes it more likely to achieve the perfect 80% hardness that helps go deep without feeling like I�m swallowing a metal sword. Btw this was shot very differently than usual: less cuts, more intimate and raw� something a lot of you have been asking for.
        For those who just want the piss drinking parts, here they are: 4:37, 12:20, 18:28

Sex Acts & Keywords: Deepthroat, Slobber, Blowjob, Bruce & Morgan, Cumshot, Facial, Gag, Piss Drinking, Spit

Size: 437.02 MB
        Duration: 00:20:49

Pissmania_My Deepthroat Progress.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Pee Recycling

Description: The same pee travelling from Bruce�s bladder to my stomach, through me and then back into Bruce�s belly� 4 times! Congrats to everybody who requested this, it was indeed very fun � like playing liquid tennis!
          It was Bruce who served, a trickle that became a flood� As we kept passing it back and forth you could tell it was getting more concentrated. And how�bout that piss sucking? Maybe my longest ever!
          For that last one I couldn�t wait so I did right away back in his mouth, with my face covered in cum!
          � Morgan xx

Sex Acts & Keywords: Bruce Drinks, Piss Sucking, Balls Licking, Blowjob, Bruce & Morgan, Cumshot, Facial, Girl Peeing, Piss Drinking

Size: 289.81 MB
          Duration: 00:14:35

Pissmania_Pee Recycling.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Piss Assistant

Description: I would like to express my gratitude to Bruce for being my mentor throughout these years. Without his guidance, I cannot imagine where I would be today.
            My journey started in the confines of a club�s restroom (the very first clip in the video). Sure, I wasn�t the best, yet I persevered� And you know what?
            I got the job! I am now Bruce�s personal Piss Assistant. No more harsh toilet paper or shacking when he�s done peeing � instead he gets my soft warm lips, gently sucking the remaining piss right out of his dick.
            I truly believe every guy deserves such a service, but the question is: do you have it in you to train your own assistant?
            � Morgan xx

Sex Acts & Keywords: Toilet, Toilet Licking, Bruce & Morgan, Piss Drinking, Piss Licking, Public, Submissive

Size: 391.09 MB
            Duration: 00:15:13

Pissmania_Piss Assistant.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania Tutored By Stepdad

Description: So obviously I play a role here � I�m not actually living in my mom�s house while in first year of University! But it can be a lot of fun to act out these scenarios, especially this one since it�s straight out of my mental wank bank.
              If I had to analyze it I�d say my main turn-ons in here are probably A) being manipulated into sex by an authority figure (HOT!) and B) the risk of getting caught while doing something �wrong�. The incest-y vibe just adds a fun little taboo twist to it
              � Morgan xx

Sex Acts & Keywords: Roleplay, Blowjob, Bruce & Morgan, Cumshot, Gag, Piss Drinking, Piss Licking, Rough, Submissive

Size: 442.39 MB
              Duration: 00:15:54

Pissmania_Tutored by Stepdad.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania_Lana Analise - Surprise BDAY, 7on1, Balls Deep Anal, Fisting, ATM, DAP, Rough Sex, Gapes, ButtRose, Squirt, Swallow( GIO2756)

Hot New cenes Lana Analise !!!

Genre: Gonzo, Hardcore, DAP, IR, All Sex, Anal, Piss
                Cast: Lana Analise

VideoQuality: Full HD
                VideoFormat: MPEG-4
                FileSize: 4.18 GB
                Duration: 01:17:25
                Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

6aXWVSm1zMrFFi9vveUX.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania_Helen Star - 3 monster cocks in the ass HELEN STAR. TAP. 4 on 1 + Pissing. (LTP405)

Hot New scenes Helen Star !!!

Genre: Piss, DAP, All Sex, Hardcore, Anal, Gonzo
                  Cast: Helen Star

FileSize: 3.34 GB
                  Duration: 01:01:18

DOWNLOAD:

KoYgSCxuJCGRhTKOZSyR.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania_Silvia Luca (The Passion)

Fresh off of her momentum from our first monthly cam girl feature, Silvia Luca makes her appearance on W.P. Silvia is a very focused individual, acknowledging the camera as filming begins, and then almost forgetting that it is there as she begins to pee. She lets us back into her world as there is a break in the action.

Genre: Masturbatin, Degustation, Pissing, Fetish, Toys Play, Babe
                    Cast: Silvia Luca

FileSize: 2.04 GB
                    Duration: 00:35:55

DOWNLOAD:

XIKu22Ngln52n67Kh5Tl.mp4

Comment

• Pissmania_Bibi Fox - Friends With Piss Benefits

Nothing like a piss soaked foursome amongst friends! Bibi Fox, her sexy partner in crime, and two hardcore studs are all looking to make a sexy mess all over the living room, going from deepthroat foreplay to an all-out watersports session! These sluts love getting golden showered while working those dicks, getting their shiny satin blouses totally drenched and working those dicks like the pros they are! There's no stopping these freaks until they get all the piss and jizz they crave, and these two dudes have plenty to explode all over the place in this hot and nasty P.i.A. extravaganza!

Genre: Stockings, Cum On Face, Fullyclothed Sex, Group Sex, Brunette, Hardcore, Blonde, Blouses, Pissing, Oral
                      Cast: Bibi Fox

VideoQuality: SD
                      FileSize: 301.9 MB
                      Duration: 00:19:44
                      Resolution: 960x540

DOWNLOAD:

9ODxymnbSLRQ2Qi84dnT.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...