BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Isabella De Laa Lil Karla - Twisted Passion 2
        Format : mp4
        File Size : 755.81 MB
        Duration : 00:20:45
        Resolution : 1920x1080
        keywords: cute lesbians, strap-on, dildo, pantyhose, nylon, pussy licking, facesitting, foot licking, high heels, skirt

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sapphire Blue - My Legs Your Lust
          File Size : 1191.56 MB
          Duration : 00:16:01
          A very sexy Sapphire gets very horny in her seamless sheer black pantyhose in this scene! Those long nylon encased legs are enchanting, and she knows it as she strips and teases before a toy appears and the fun really starts!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Spandex Bondage - Nice Teen In Pantyhose And Leotard
            File Size : 88.47 MB
            Duration : 00:04:59
            Resolution : 1280x720
            Tags: rope bondage, spandex, shiny leotard, bodysuit, high heels, pantyhose, brunettes, ballgagged, young/teen, outdoor

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Natalya - Face Sitting Bootcamp
              File Size : 1450.98 MB
              Duration : 00:13:14
              Today is a training day. Natalya is going to put her slave though face sitting boot camp. She wants to train him hard. The slave will have to learn to sit very still and hold his breath while Natalya texts her boyfriend. Sometimes she texts with her boyfriend for a long time and the slave is going to have to hold its breath for as long as it takes. Natalya starts a timer. She loves to shop online, and a good chair slave will be able to sit still for the entire shopping binge. The girls do not like to have their concentration broken by a squirmy slave. It is the slave's job to learn how to be a good chair and wallet for a girl and not distract her. It will have to let go of its own comfort if it wants to prove its worth. Natalya runs a drill where she picks out an outfit and the slave must sit still the whole time. It has to make it through the whole outfit selection, including accessories. Once Natalya completes the outfit selection drill the slave must offer its credit card number for the purchase!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Erotic Nikki - Heels And Hose Leg Show
                File Size : 166.54 MB
                Duration : 00:07:28
                If your turned on by MILFs with sexy long legs in pantyhose and high heels then this clip is for you. I'm showing them off for you today, making sure to touch My... pantyhose, in all the right places, just the way you like Me to.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Tilly Mcreese Kendra James Nyssa Nevers
                  File Size : 364.75 MB
                  Duration : 00:22:49
                  "Under Her Influence: Exchange Student" - Schoolgirl Tilly McReese MESMERIZES Professor Kendra James & student Nyssa NeversHere is a brand new (just filmed) "Under Her Influence" featuring MESMERIZING schoolgirl Tilly McReese having set her sights on a new professor! It's back to school for Tilly, and she's in her new professor Kendra James' office talking with her about having transferred into her class from professor Costello, her previous instructor with whom she has a sordid history. Tilly explains that she's turned over a new leaf, and has given up her mesmerizing ways. Professor James talks about her history that she's heard, but is hopeful Tilly can turn her life around on the positive. Professor James is excited that Tilly has volunteered to take on exchange student Nyssa Nevers, to be a sponsor family for her, and show her around.Of course, before Nyssa arrives, Tilly uses her MESERMIZING VOICE to charm Professor James and put her under her control. With Kendra in a trance and under Tilly's power, Tilly SENSUALLY REMOVES HER HEELS, and begins WORSHIPING Professor James' NYLON FEET. Heavy nylon foot worship as she sucks on them while Professor James remains helplessly under her power. Soon Tilly realizes that Nyssa will be showing up soon, so she wipes down Professor James' feet, puts her shoes back on, and brings her out from her control, as they pick up the conversation, Professor James not realizing anything that has happened. In walks student Nyssa, as they greet each other.Arriving outside Tilly's house, Professor James and Nyssa arrive, and are shown in. Once inside, they discuss Tilly's sponsorship, before Tilly, in a first for the series, MESMERIZES both Professor James and student Nyssa IN HER NATIVE GAELIC LANGUAGE! Once they're under her control, Tilly begins a LONG session of enjoying them doing whatever she wants under her control. Tilly has Professor James and Nyssa STRIP EACH OTHER DOWN TO JUST PANTYHOSE, and MAKEOUT WITH EACH OTHER, KISSING and FONDLING one another. She has them BRIEFLY worship each other's nylon feet for her while she watches, and then has them FACESIT EACH OTHER and use their mouths to GET EACH OTHER OFF (one by one) while Tilly remains in the background, watching and MASTURBATING HERSELF. In the end, Tilly decides she's going to keep both of these ladies as her new pets, maybe she'll release them, but they're on their knees, hands cuffed, GAGGED, as she POV-watches them.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Helena Sin - Arrogant Secretary Part 2
                    File Size : 408.94 MB
                    Duration : 00:12:43
                    Resolution : 1920x1078
                    Once again your back at my work space complaining about my work ethic. Stop with that nonsense, better look at this new outfit I bought with the company credit card. That tight leather dress and those silky French nylons. Havent you been all day finding excuses to come come here just to have a closer look at them? What do you think how moisture those feet are right now? Your dying to find out right? To be able to sniff and taste those Goddess feet - your dick is already leaking thinking about that! Get on your knees!!! Now!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fetish Liza - Milked Latex Glove Slave
                      File Size : 289.52 MB
                      Duration : 00:11:12
                      I love playing with my rubber slave, he always gets SO hard when I touch him with my LATEX GLOVES. He knows I control his cock and orgasm so it's not an easy task to resist my expert jerking. I want to build up his spunk, his stamina and his desperation before I milk him on to my gloved hands.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X