• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Eva And Faith Pantyhose Worship Facesitting And Joi
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 535.26 MB
    Duration : 00:17:47
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Mistress Eva continued to excite her crazy pantyhose fans. She obliged her slave Faith to worship her pantyhose feet. She did trampling, facesitting, foot gagging, and many other kinky scenes while verbally humiliating him. So you'll follow also her jerk off instructions for her beautiful feet in pantyhose/stockings.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Wifecrazy - Covid19 Fj
      File Size : 438.8 MB
      Duration : 00:11:19
      Resolution : 1280x720

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Amanda Goddess Lydia - So Sweaty So Smelly
        File Size : 632.56 MB
        Duration : 00:19:15
        Goddess Amanda and Goddess Lydia are dangling their shoes and resting their feet after a whole day of walking on high heels...

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Kira Star - Instructions For Kinky Couple
          File Size : 1207.44 MB
          Duration : 00:15:46
          Custom Clip: Please call us Slave and Mistress. Clothes: a red platform high heels and shiny transparent pantyhose, leather jacket, latex skirt, X style breast. Make up & Haircut: red long nails, a lot of heavy jewelry. Pose with dildo in front of you. Show us how to jerk it, lick it and suck it. Show how slap and bit my cock and squeeze my balls. Invite us to have fun together. U are teasing us by your full body. Slowly take off you jacket to show us your sexy body. You are standing back and front view, teasing us with your body, ass, legs in high heels and shiny pantyhose. Dirty talk to me and my wife. U are touching your legs, ass and breast. Delicate ass slaps. U are laying down on the floor. and maximum spread your legs and expose-fantasy your crotch with high heels view, then expose-fantasy your ass with high heel view as well. U are teasing me by stroke your ass, legs and dirty talk to me and my wife. U order my Wife to slap, bit, lick and suck my cock! Show her how to do it! Time to time jerking off and showing it by your moving hand - slowly. A lot of smiles, moaning, close-ups of your legs in high heel, ass. Teasing us and instructing my wife to jerk off my cock. You are standing up and U are announcing and start the cum countdown from 20. 20 to 10: all the time hand pumping. Move your hand from slowly rhythm and then faster and faster. In the end you slap your ass last time and extremely fast, even crazy fast pumping with moaning.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Natasha Teases You With Her Long Legs Sexy Nylon Feet
            File Size : 930.07 MB
            Duration : 00:10:22
            Sexy Ukranian beauty Natasha shows off her long legs and flawless feet in sheer pantyhose! Sultry Natasha looks smoking hot all in black with a sheer dress over her pantyhose and strappy heels. She walks around and lets you get a close look at her feet through the heels before dangling and removing them. Natasha shows you her amazingly long and flexible toes, sexy soles and high arches as she points and flexes her feet. She props her soles up on the chair and you get a detailed view of her perfect soles as she spreads her long toes wide and does some fantastic foot posing - Natasha is a natural beauty with incredible legs and feet!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Primal Fetish - Batgirl Broken By The Ravisher
              File Size : 1290.05 MB
              Duration : 00:28:48

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Celine - Pantyhose Bitch Training
                File Size : 167.64 MB
                Duration : 00:13:57
                If the clip will be only for me you can use my name in the clip at the beginning. During the clip you can call me a Pantyhose Bitch. As you know I'm really addicted to this material. Please tease me a few minutes with your Pantyhose covered legs and feet ( rub the Pantyhose up and down the chastity cage) and ask me how badly I want to be free. After you allowed me to release your cock from Chastity please give some jerk off instructions and Coerce me to edge myself quite a few times. At the end of the clip please decide if you allow me a ruined or a pleasurable orgasm and if I need to eat my cum up afterwards. If it amuses you, you can also command some Post orgasm torture. After that you'll lock me back up into Chastity and decide for how long I need to stay locked and what I need to do to get your permission to release your cock again.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cathy - Pantyhose Teasing
                  File Size : 370.93 MB
                  Duration : 00:08:35
                  Cathy is cute ballet dancer with sexy size 8US (38EU) feet. She stands 5'6'' (168 cm) and weighs 126 lbs (57 kg). Cathy is sitting on a sofa and showing her beautiful feet in the nude pantyhose. (Full HD 1920x1080).

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Glitter Goddess - Worship My Body - Sensual Erotica
                    File Size : 261.14 MB
                    Duration : 00:18:50
                    Some days I just feel like playing in bed for hours, seeing how turned on I can get by a worshipper of my body. Today is one of those days. My body is craving to be licked and teased and caressed. I am laying in bed and ready for you to join me in my pleasure. No holding back! I'll guide you and have you start at my pantyhose-covered toes and massage your way up. I have you allotting plenty of time to my ass and my bare breasts. Make sure you are ready for a long slow seduction because I don't want you to rush my pleasure. This is what you are made for after all! This video includes: Body worship, pantyhose, a secret fantasy of mine that almost no one knows, my bare breasts, and many other seductive surprises. Come join me!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Natalie - Draining My Bitch
                      File Size : 646.55 MB
                      Duration : 00:17:17
                      Wondering how fast and how well I can take a little bitch's money away? Well, it's pretty easy for someone like me - all I need to do is to sit there looking pretty, snapping my fingers and reminding you of what a little loser you are and BOOM. ..there goes all of your hard-earned money that you spent hours to make at work this week! But after all, it shouldn't surprise anyone anymore - that money didn't TRULY belong to you to begin with, so you're only fixing things up by giving it up me! Putting it back where it belongs - in my bank account - is what you were meant to be doing, and you're lucky you have me to train you how to do that! You're just one of the many lucky boys I trained this week! And because I'm feeling generous, I will allow you to watch how I drained one of my little bitches live on cam this week. As a way to thank me for making this public, though, you're gonna have to send a tribute whenever I snap my fingers, too - at the same time with him! Impress me!Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Goddess Natalie, POV, Goddess, Natalie, Money Fetish, Games, Financial Domination, Cocktease, Fitish

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X