• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Katerina Hartlova - Welcome To Your Room
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 533.29 MB
    Duration : 00:14:32
    Resolution : 1280x720
    What a fantastic vacation this is,you have your hot babe Katerina waiting on the bed, she's so horny! She's so busty! This honey wants to play,play in her hose before you fuck her, her pussy in those sexy hose will be juiced and lubed ready to go!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Velma - Long Time No Cumming
      File Size : 1182.33 MB
      Duration : 00:37:41
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      With a Helix-like fascination with dicks and how to touch, and a fetish obsession all her own, this extended edging scene is varied, sexy, flirty, and a literal exercise and frustration.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Evangeline And Diana Knight - Pantyhose Cuckold
        File Size : 888.7 MB
        Duration : 00:15:23
        Evangeline has brought Diana home to have some fun with her.as the two as starting to get frisky Diana notices a man standing and watching. Eve explains that he is her husband and he is being punished and cannot do anything but stand and watch her have fun.Diana is reluctant at first but is soon too hot to care.Diana and Eve play with each others legs and pussies and then the vibrator comes out and both ladies cum.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Painted Rose - Mommys Black Pantyhose Footjob
          File Size : 700.23 MB
          Duration : 00:11:26
          Mommy has been missing some pantyhose and she suspects you. She has had to order some new ones and shows them to you when she gets home from work. She rubs and touches her legs in the soft, silky hosiery. No panties underneath. She sees you getting hard and now she knows! She teases you with how her body looks and feels so sexy in the panty hose while undressing right in front of you! She tells you to strip and take out your dick. You're in misery so she tells you the only way you are allowed to cum, is on her pantyhose. She teases you slowly with her thighjob, buttjob, calfjob, finally to a foot job to make you cum. Such a naughty Mommy and a very good boy.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Violet Doll - Fuck My Feet
            File Size : 576.62 MB
            Duration : 00:10:10
            This is it. Foot freaks are ruined and men everywhere will soon become my foot slaves too.First I'm going to let you huff my smelly worn stockings. They're beautiful Wolford Satin Touch Stay-Ups that have been marinating in my foot sweat all day.Next I'll explain my plans to seduce you and dominate your sexuality, with a very simple week-long JOI task.It won't be long before you stop fantasizing about fucking pussy all together. When you stroke your cock you'll be dreaming of fucking my feet. You know you'll never be good enough to fuck my pussy, but my perfect feet are better than every pussy out there anyway.If I'm satisfied with your efforts as my newly indoctrinated foot fucker, maybe I'll even let you cum all over my gorgeous stocking covered feet and lick your cum up.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Foot Goddess Leyla - Mistress Nylon Feet Worship
              File Size : 419.25 MB
              Duration : 00:09:36
              Goddess Leyla enters the room having her devoted footslave kneeling on the floor waiting for his Mistress. She allows him to kiss her sexy Italian leather stilettos before she takes seat on the couch. Goddess Leyla orders him to take off her elegant shoes because she wants him to worship her nylon covered high arched feet while she is watching TV. Goddess Leyla enjoys a lot having her slave crawling on his knees kissing and licking her toes and the soles sucking her feet deep as he can. Goddess Leyla gives him not much attention while watching a nice movie. Meanwhile she enjoys being worshipped like the Goddess she is! Watch this great nylon foot worship clip with nice close ups and POV scenes. German language with English subtitles! 1920x1080 MP4.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sophia Smith - Tights Tease And Footjob Queen
                File Size : 1259.16 MB
                Duration : 00:16:48
                What better way to start your day than with a beautiful, erotic, pantyhose tease? Look at my beautiful feet. Listen to the sound of my legs rubbing against each other. Do you want to run your hands over these sheer pantyhose legs? These gorgeous legs were made for hosiery. And this delicious ass - right in your face! Can you imagine my feet caressing your dick? Go ahead and stroke your cock as you watch my feet stroke this dildo. That's it. Empty those balls!Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Sophia Smith, Footjob, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Jerkoff Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Pantyhose Footjobs, Stockings, Dildo Footjob, Dirty Talk, Nylon Feet, Tights

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Riley Reyes - Last Time On Uninvited 2
                  File Size : 1334.77 MB
                  Duration : 00:50:08

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Princess Amber - Incriminatrix Full Season 1
                    File Size : 1430.39 MB
                    Duration : 01:00:39
                    Resolution : 1280x720
                    Over one hour with bonus features in this Full Season video.I've got a present for you.It's a surprise..But first I think I'm gonna need some information.bank accounts and all. just to get to know you a little better.I'm gonna give you a mind blowing tour of my legs and my feet. yea and I know it sounds nice of me cuz you're gonna have a nice relaxing time but really I'm just developing a deeper and deeper "damaging crush" on your beautiful online abuser!If anyone found out that you secretly liked to be treated like a peasant. a dirty foot gagging peasant. they'd probably think they should avoid you. or laugh at you. or just think of you as a retard for the rest of your life.So, yea. it's probably better if no one ever found out about it.I know. how bout we make this an even bigger rush for you. stare at my wrinkled soles while you record yourself pledging your life to serve my pretty little feet!Oh and I want you to practice your begging. look at the bottom of my aerobics sneakers and beg for a lick.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sandra Whitney Morgan Get Pantyhose Bound Orgasms From Lisa
                      File Size : 360.54 MB
                      Duration : 00:09:17
                      Pantyhose-clad MILFs Hogtied together, Strapped atop Steel Bondage Cart for Orgasmic Edging by their Masturbating Playmate!Pantyhose-d playmates Sandra, Whitney and Lisa had been left to their own devices in the wooden paneled playroom. A cart had taken Lisa's fancy for fun options with her curvy companions, strapped together atop the sturdy steel device she wheels them closer to a power point for plugging in the pulsating pleasure wands pressed into their pussies. The hogtied MILFs - tied by their ponytails - squeal into excruciatingly tight wrap gags and shiver at the vibrations, butts bouncing upon the boarded platform, while Lisa enjoys the scene, and her own marvelous masturbation!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X