BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Princess Miki - Gentle Seductive Cei
      Format : mp4
      File Size : 980.99 MB
      Duration : 00:13:17
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      I want you to partake in one of My favorite fetishes: cum eating. You still may be a bit reluctant, but I want to guide you through this task - gently - while teasing and seducing you with My body. Through watching and listening to Me, you will not be able to resist. I do not need to yell at or threaten you to complete the tasks I demand of you. The art of quiet domination and seduction are quite My specialty, in fact. I will slowly coax you, step-by-step, toward releasing your load into your hand and lapping it all up, starting with a bit of precum sampling. With each little step you complete, you will be rewarded with the oh-so-sweet words of approval: "good boy."

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cleo Stefania Mafra - Pantyhose Joi Tease
        File Size : 437.51 MB
        Duration : 00:07:46
        CLEO and STEFANIA MAFRA look so hot in their sexy dresses paired with HIGH HEELS over their PANTYHOSE CLAD FEET. These BRUNETTES already know that you're rock hard in your pants for their NYLON LEGS and FEET and you're DESPERATE for them to remove their HIGH HEELS. CLEO and STEFANIA think it's sexy that you love their LEGS and FEET in HOSE and they DIRTY TALK as they ENCOURAGE you to STROKE, giving you JOI as they take off their SHOES and play FOOTSIE together. These BRATS let you know your lucky to get to JERK to them while watching, TEASING, POSING, and PLAYING with you. Milk all your CUM for STEFANIA MAFRA and CLEO on their COUNTDOWN if they allow you to!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : The Mistress B - I Want New Stockings
          File Size : 261.66 MB
          Duration : 00:05:45
          I want new stockings and you are going to be the one to buy them for me. Each purchase of this rip-off clip will get me a new pair of designer stockings, each new pair of stockings will make you closer to your inevitable addiction to me and my pleasure. You want to please me. You want to make me happy. You want to get me what I want. Buy this clip and do just that.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Queen Kasey - Mommys Feet
            File Size : 473.8 MB
            Duration : 00:08:05
            Resolution : 1280x720
            Honey, will you rub mommy's feet? They hurt sooo bad after wearing those heels all day long at work...you know since daddy left I have to work longer hours and I am on my feet all day. So YOU need to be the man of the house now and rub my feet! So do a good job and I might give you a raise in your allowance. What's that? You need the money so you will rub them as long as I want? Because you have a GIRL that you want to take out?!?? Well I will have none of THAT! You are MINE and until you are out of the house you belong to ME! Now you need to please mommy and if you want "sex" you can have it- with MY feet! it's obvious you like them anyway...KISS THEM! See, look at that bulge! Haha. Oh my...here, sweetie, put your nice cock in mommy's "foot pussy" and show me what you have for me!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Other Duties As Assigned
              File Size : 398.85 MB
              Duration : 00:10:51
              Watch Odette & Jay in wet kissing, wet nylon foot worship, office domination. Jay is in Odette's office for her performance review and unfortunately her numbers are just not cutting it - Odette's going to have to let her go unless Jay agrees to do "other duties as assigned". Jay really wants to keep her job so she asks what Odette had in mind. Odette has Jay start on her knees, worshiping Odette's petite nylon soles with lots of saliva. Jay does such a good job that Odette moves them to the couch where her and her young employee undress each other for a sloppy wet make-out session followed by mutual nylon sole soaking.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mars Noire - First Date With Noire
                File Size : 955.7 MB
                Duration : 00:12:46
                Resolution : 3840x2160

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Marisol Price - Women Are Superior A Marisol Joi Experience
                  File Size : 475.58 MB
                  Duration : 00:10:56
                  Repeat after me, "All women are superior. I will listen to anything and everything that Mistress Marisol asks. I am but a boy without brains and my strokes, fetishes, daily life and tasks will all be dictated to me." A specialized latexy FLR for my weak boys who just want to be told what to do and how to stroke.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mandy Marx - Whos Got Daddys Tongue
                    File Size : 410.13 MB
                    Duration : 00:09:17
                    He is all taped up, and I've got my favorite heels on. He can't cum, because that's not what his little princess wants. I know just what he needs to be perfectly denied for hours. Unreleased.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Amazing Blonde Putting On Her New Shiny Pantyhose
                      File Size : 171.83 MB
                      Duration : 00:05:51
                      Resolution : 1280x720

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X