Pantyhose and stockings on girl looks incredibly tempting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto - Mistress Meana Miss Jasmine - Duo Pantyhose Worship
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 575.77 MB
    Duration : 00:13:03
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Mistress Meana, Miss Jasmine know you have a weakness for high heels and pantyhose and decide to abuse you for it. Jasmine is wearing Her Wolford cuban seamed hose and Meana is wearing assless sheer hose. They instruct you to start by cleaning their dirty high heels and slowly start teasing you and dangling their shoes in your face exposing their pantyhose encased soles. As their slave your only purpose is to entertain them. They take turns fucking your mouth with their feet and humiliate your small cock. great angles and a happy ending for your tiny cock!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Tanya Paul And Her Pantyhose Collection
      File Size : 471.63 MB
      Duration : 00:09:51
      Resolution : 1440x1080

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Divine Goddess Jessica - Stepmom Seduces And Steals
        File Size : 463.05 MB
        Duration : 00:27:34
        Resolution : 1280x720
        Intelligent sophisticated Jessica is deliciously sexy in her smart outfit with stockings and heels. Her stepson stands in the way of inheriting her late wealthy old husband's estate. She uses her sparkling ring to draw his gaze to her fascinating nylon covered legs. Her soothing rhythmic voice wants him to relax. She teases and tempts him with wicked thoughts. His mind dulled she persuades him to reveal family financial details, passwords and sign documents before he starts to jerk. This is to be special. She seductively removes a stocking to tie around his neck to enhance his pleasure. She wriggles in delight as he obeys. Giggling she urges him on enthusing about his antics. She teasingly cavorts cups her cleavage, loosens clothing reveals her panties as she tells how she controls rich men who perish in blissful rapture. Enslaved by his Goddess he'll do anything for her to inherit everything. She gleefully counts him down she really has legs to for.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Asanova169 - Redhead Housewife Giving Hand Leg And Footjob In Sheer Pantyhose
          File Size : 473.31 MB
          Duration : 00:10:21

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fetish Liza - Latex And Pantyhose Slave Reward
            File Size : 458.45 MB
            Duration : 00:17:41
            The combination of my shiny pantyhose and latex is very explosive for my slave. It is so hot to tease him with my nyloned feet and make him worship my nyloned ass and legs. He must impress me and show me his devotion. I keep his attention and cock rock hard all the time and allow him to CUM on my ASS once I have been satisfied.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress T - Mums Ejaculation Test 2
              File Size : 302.58 MB
              Duration : 00:08:15
              The first "Mum's Ejaculation Test" was one of my best sellers (look up at the 'Our Best Selling Clips" box.). It's time for another test. Similar to the first one, I return home from a night out and wonder if you've been a good boy. Have you been jerking off without permission? We'll see how long it takes you to ejaculate and how much you ejaculate...then Mum will know for sure! Lots of pantyhose worship in this one, both pantyhose covered feet and ass/pussy/crotch. (Personal note: I feel this is one of my sexiest Mummy vids yet, very sultry & loving, yet with a subtle strict edge that makes you feel you better obey, or else...)

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mia Mina - Naughty Student Syndrome 2
                File Size : 987.21 MB
                Duration : 00:27:02

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Alina Rose - Pantyhose Footjob
                  File Size : 465.77 MB
                  Duration : 00:10:33

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Erotic Nikki - Cum Soak My Pantyhosed Feet
                    File Size : 750.57 MB
                    Duration : 00:12:07
                    As soon as you saw that I was wearing pantyhose you knew would have to jerk off for Me. you're such a junkie for pantyhosed feet. Is it the silky smoothness that does it? It is the way they hold that perfect foot scent after wearing them all day. Come on in and get a whiff while you stroke that dick. Follow My instructions and encouragement until I use My toes to give you a 10 second countdown to soak My pantyhosed feet with your cum.,FOOT FETISHRelated Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FEET JOI, MILF, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MATUREKeywords: pantyhosed feet, joi, pov feet, pov, masturbation instruction, eroticnikki, erotic nikki, nikki ashton, goddess nikki

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Sarah Do It Better Slave Foot Worship Blond Hair Footlicking
                      File Size : 1207.7 MB
                      Duration : 00:08:23
                      So arousing to have the privilege of worshipping My feet and legs covered in silky pantyhose. You're so pathetic and good for nothing that not even locked in the chastity are able to fulfill My the privilege of worshipping My feet and legs properly. Freedom must be earned . Will I decide to still keep you in My harem of subbies or will I replace you with a better slave?

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X