• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Missxx Charlotte - Cruel Compassion
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 301.15 MB
    Duration : 00:06:14
    Resolution : 1280x720
    We both know you don't want to be in control. It's so much easier this way, isn't it? The only thought is how good this feels. I'm not looking for for affection, pet. I want worshipful devotion. Vanilla Women can be so very.lovely, and soft, but is what really who you are? Is it what you truly need? No, it isn't. I open up the cavities in you, Exposing-Fantasy the truth each time I allow you to hear My voice.. you've never really been able to size up anyway. It's better than your wife, better than that vanilla life. you're simply programmed to always want what you can't have. Always seeking to reach out of your league. It isn't your fault, My pet. This is who you are, and I am what you need.Keywords: Female Domination, Missxx Charlotte, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Foot Worship, Financial Domination, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Leg Worship, Pantyhose Domination, Stocking Fetish

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress T - Cuckold Pre Fuck Torment
      File Size : 349.9 MB
      Duration : 00:11:56
      My lover will be over in a few minutes & your life as my cuckold will begin. I tell you all the things that are going to happen, I paint a picture for you, telling you to jerk off & cum now...I am tormenting you by not even allowing you to endure your first experience horny. After you cum the idea of me being with another man will be even less appealing...and knowing you're suffering will give me even more pleasure!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Julie Skyhigh And Aida - Slutty Maids With Wolford Pantyhose
        File Size : 597.19 MB
        Duration : 00:13:13
        Resolution : 1920x1080
        Aida and me are dressed like slutty maid! dressed together with Wolford pantyhose (special pantyhose with sexy design on it), string body and extrem Peter Chu high heels. We are cleaning the balcony with our extreme heels while teasing and playing together, laughing, smiling, kissing and licking our heels because we love it! wolford fan and Peter Chu, you will love!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lola - Cecilia De Rafael
          File Size : 1147.4 MB
          Duration : 00:07:02

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Makayla Divine Pantyhose Worship 1
            File Size : 453.49 MB
            Duration : 00:12:04
            I know your little secret! You're obsession with pantyhose is your biggest weakness and I love Hustling it. Get on your knees slave and worship your pantyhose goddess. The sight of my nude sheer nylons makes your dick so hard and you cant think of anything else but to Worship and Stroke!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Makayla Cox - Sticky Stockings Reward
              File Size : 474.73 MB
              Duration : 00:07:38
              Mistress Makayla wants to give her obedient foot slave a special reward for being such a good boy this week. She knows nothing gets him more excited then having her size 8 1/2 stocking covered feet massage his sensitive cock. Makayla strokes his rock hard dick with her silky smooth soles until he is a good boy and makes a sticky mess all over her soft arches and toes.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lana Vegas - Horny German Mature Cum On Her Tits
                File Size : 348.77 MB
                Duration : 00:22:46
                Tags: boots, leather, high heels, hardcore, blowjob, german, mature, milf, glasses, pantyhose, stockings, cunnilingus, pussy licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Constances Pantyhose Scissoring
                  File Size : 558.67 MB
                  Duration : 00:17:58
                  Constance dressed in a bra and black pantyhose, decides to give Jake an even more extreme session. She gives Jake numerous tough scissorholds and of course her big ass smothers his face. Constance loves when her session clients lose to her powerful thighs and mighty ass. She finished him off with a stinkface.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Alexis Fawx Fucks Her Horny Stepson After He Catches Her Practicing Her Stripping
                    File Size : 1096.65 MB
                    Duration : 00:24:14
                    Alexis Fawx is really trying to make things work with her husband. Their sex life is lagging and she thinks she can spice things up by stripping for him. She's practicing in some new lingerie when suddenly her stepson walks in and sees her! He's embarrassed at first, but when he finds out what she's doing he opens up and decides that maybe he can help her, he knows a thing or two about strippers after all. But once she gets going, he's hard as a rock and as soon as she feels his young aching cock she can't help herself, she sucks and fucks him till he blows his hot load all over her gorgeous tits.Tags: Incest, Cuckold, Femdom, Milf, Uniform, Dominant, Old & Young, Mom & Son, Stockings, Pantyhose, Clothed, Natural, High Heels, Cougar, Buxom, Boobs, Big Tits, Busty, Butt, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Cock, Arse, Backside, Bum, Rear, Bubble, Bottom, Booty, Bikini, Lingerie, Doggy, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Spoons, Hairy, Brunette, USA, American

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Angelina Valentine - Dirty Pantyhose Foot Wanker
                      File Size : 999.88 MB
                      Duration : 00:13:48
                      YOU WORSHIP STEP-MOMMIES PANTYHOSE AND SHE LOVES TEASING YOUR COCK AND MAKING YOU CUM ON HER FEET. She makes you put your cock under her pantyhosed feet and between her toes and fuck them. She likes to make them extra dirty for you to lick off. She blows smoke in your face and makes you inhale. She is going to put your penis in her spiked cock ring, so it hurts when you get hard without her permission. Step-Mommie likes to get her feet sucked by filthy little boys. She makes you jerk off and cum all over her pretty toes. "Now Mommies going to put you back in your little cage, until I'm ready to play with you some more." - ANGELINA VALENTINE

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X