• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cumming Consequences
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 113.66 MB
    Duration : 00:06:36
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    When you are allowed to jerk off however you want, disobey instructions, and just do whatever you want you make the worst fucking decisions. When there are no consequences, no punishments when you do not follow instructions then how do I train you to only do as I tell you? I have to give you consequences, it is far more important to punish you when you do bad than to reward you when you do good. I want you to be so afraid of disobeying me that you never even think of doing it. You need to fear me. You need this. Next time I tell you to do something and you just do whatever you want then you are a disrespectful POS and you need to be punished. It can't be something so easy, it has to be hard so you can learn a lesson. If you disobey me you will have to punish yourself to remind yourself that you do as I SAY not disrespect me. Next time you cum when I say not to you will lick it all clean. Clean up every last little drop as punishment for going against what you have told. You will fuck your ass, reminding yourself that you fucked up and now you fully belong to me. Show yourself how sorry you are. Cry about it. You will will wear your cage for two days. You will add these days on for every fucking stupid thing you have decided to do. Once you are caged you will wear a butt plug, this will be a reminder that I am AWLAYS there whether you see me or not. You will do as I say or you will suffer the consequences.
    femdom, female domination, verbal humiliation, chastity, humiliation, submissive / slave training, jessibelle, jessi belle, humiliation, femdom, female domination, chastity, punishment, goddess worship, training, butt plug, cei, eat cum, latex, Goddess JessiBelle,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : One Stroke Wonder
      File Size : 1242.77 MB
      Duration : 00:07:27
      Look at Me, slave. Look up at Me from your place beneath Me, and make sure not to stroke. Even though I look so fucking hot in My yellow catsuit and matching heels, you aren't allowed any stroking at all today. Do you think you can last? Do you think you can even resist, Me, for the next 7 minutes? Just in case you think you can, if you have any self-control left, let's fuck that all up too. Make a loser sign, two fingers, and wrap it around your cock. You get one stroke, up, and down. Then that's it. I'm pretty certain this will break you completely, or you'll be whimpering in blue-balled ag0ny. But you still can't touch. That's all you get.
      latex, joi games, orgasm denial, tease & denial, joi, brat girls, joi games, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Everything And More
        File Size : 908.79 MB
        Duration : 00:10:21
        Resolution : 1280x720
        You know I like money. That's not a new fact. To truly be a good boy for me, you have to show me your love, worship and adoration through cash. You've jerked off to me so many times at this point, you owe me. It's time to pay up, time to drain it all. I want everything left in your bank account - if its 25, or 2500, I don't care - big or small, I'm so greedy that I want every last penny. Tempting each dollar to be spent for me, and my shiny latex curves, allowing you to jerk and stroke and cum for the chance to be my prized pig, my fav slave, my good boy.
        Financial Domination, Latex Fetish, Financial Domination, Financial Slavery, Latex, Powerful Women, Wallet Draining, LatexBarbie,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Dark Denim
          File Size : 647.93 MB
          Duration : 00:08:53
          Fall is just around the corner, and soon you will see girls like me breaking out their dark denim. Pairing it with a bit of a goth, dark look, and you're totally fucked. Worship my ass in these tight, dark jeans. Stare at my ass popping out of them, or when I give you a little peak down the inside of the zipper. Stare mesmerized and excited as I tell you to jerk, how to stroke, tempting you into cumming for them... but maybe not. Maybe I'll leave you denied, your pathetic orgasm blocked, just because I say so.
          jeans fetish, femdom, gothic, brat girls, joi games, femdom, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Make Me A Sammich
            File Size : 817.57 MB
            Duration : 00:09:20
            Let's get a little creative with your humiliation today, because what I love second most, after money, is to be properly amused. Prepare 2 pieces of raw, cold, soft white bread. Lay them side by side, and start stroking to Me. It's time you made me a sammich. Prepare to eat every last nasty Taste.
            Cum Eating Instructions, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Cum Eating Instructions, Heels Fetish, Humiliation, Legs, LatexBarbie,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00176
              File Size : 144.02 MB
              Duration : 00:06:25

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : latexbarbie OnlyFans 15
                File Size : 88.06 MB
                Duration : 00:05:28

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Spanking My Shiny Latex Ass
                  File Size : 622.19 MB
                  Duration : 00:08:25
                  This video starts off by me rubbing some oil on my beautiful rubber ass. After I proceed with the spanking : from slow short one to super fast hard ones. Between spanks I tease you by sliding my hands into my tight pants... It is so warm in there . There are also some ass shakes and clutching. At the end I roll my pants down and show you my super hot red asscheeks. The smacking worked ! They are blushing now ! Hmm but I am not done : i smack my nacked red ass a few times as well. It is so good to be a bad girl !
                  spanking, latex, ass fetish, rubber fetish, ass grabbing, ass shaking, spanking, latex queen, cock tease, smack, rubber, rough, pain, tease and denial, butt, bad girl, red ass, asscheeks, shiny, oil, Fetishista,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Hibernate Masturbate
                    File Size : 805.06 MB
                    Duration : 00:09:13
                    Now that the holidays are over, its the time of year for you to withdraw from the public, stay home, and focus on our connection. I bet you feel relief, now that Christmas and NYE are over, you don't have to feel guilty about your chronic masturbation habits - in fact, now is the perfect time to embrace them even more. No more going out, just stay home and stroke. Imagine all the money you'll save! NO shopping for you, you did that all December long anyways. You'll have so much extra cash this way, to spend on me! Think about how many more clips you can buy, how many "just because" tributes you can send, all because it's the perfect time of year to be antisocial, and sink into horny submission instead.
                    mesmerize, mind fuck, goddess worship, joi games, furs, mental domination, latex, latex barbie, latexbarbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,femdom, latex, financial domination, goddess worship, shiny clothing, latex, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brain Drain
                      File Size : 1232.65 MB
                      Duration : 00:14:04
                      Get hard. Go dumb. Breathe in. Exhale. Highly addictive, trippy and magnetic, let my magic melt your mind. Let's drain your brain of every last thought. I want you empty. There is only Goddess. Only pleasure. Only gooning. Feel the rush as my control grips you in tight bondage. You're fucked, slut! Ride the waves, for hours and hours - orgasm isn't important when you can spend your whole night gooning for me...
                      mind fuck, mental domination, mesmerize, latex, femdom pov, masturbation encouragement, latex, latex barbie, latexbarbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X