• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sexy Summertime Reprogramming Joi
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 1038.74 MB
    Duration : 00:11:50
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Got a craving to go mindlessly blank with lust for Me? It's time for some sweet summer reprogramming, a bratty, humiliating JOI that will have you riding the edge of orgasm until I say so. Getting weaker for my body, seduced by my words, you realize what is true: it is a blessing to worship a gorgeous Goddess like Me.

Use My markup code "BARBIESBITCH" to be a good boy and add 50% to your order.
    JOI Games, Mind Fuck, Brat Girls, JOI Games, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, LatexBarbie,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fetishrosie - Gas Mask And Latex Catsuit Tease
      File Size : 141.82 MB
      Duration : 00:02:30
      Resolution : 1080x720

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00214
        File Size : 122.51 MB
        Duration : 00:08:38

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lesbian Hitachi Play Magic Wand Toy Sexual Sensual Petting 4k
          File Size : 172.82 MB
          Duration : 00:03:27
          Resolution : 3840x2160

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : latexbarbie OnlyFans 13
            File Size : 507.34 MB
            Duration : 00:05:04

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cum Goddess
              File Size : 791.47 MB
              Duration : 00:10:42
              Resolution : 1920x1080
              This is a little fun fantasy. In the spirit of Spooktober ! Also, this video is made in a whispering, sensual voice ! Almost like tryin to mesmerise you and lure you into giving me what i want ! The ghost of THE one and only CUM GODDESS has appeared in front of you. She is a beautiful creature AND she is hungry. Can you guess what she loves to eat ? Yes cum ! And she starts encouraging you to milk that cock for her and give her that load ! It is basically a masturbation encouragement video and also a cum encouragement one !
              latex, masturbation encouragement, rubber fetish, cock tease, cum in mouth, dirty talk, latex queen, sensual voice, erotic voice, cum for me, cum goddess, cum ghost, halloween, scary but hot, sweet talk, shiny clothes, Fetishista,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00188
                File Size : 58.51 MB
                Duration : 00:06:38

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sports Made You Gay
                  File Size : 1096.25 MB
                  Duration : 00:12:30
                  Boom - I show up in a sports jersey, and just seeing it gives you a chubby. That's because dudes like you go ape**** for sports. Its so pathetic... I'm wearing these jerseys and I don't even know what they mean! Haha! I hate sports - yeah, you heard me. I couldn't give a fuck about them. But isn't it interesting, because men's love for other sweaty, wrestling, sportsmen is so widespread, it almost seems like a thin veil for something else. Perhaps if you played sports when you were younger, you can recall being naked in the changeroom in front of all those other Alpha cock...perhaps thats where your perversions all began. Did you ever fantasize about team meetings that included being spit-roasted by the whole team? Stroke and drool for your cocksucking sports fantasy, loser!
                  make me bi, big black cock - bbc, humiliation, femdom, domination, big black cock - bbc, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Swallow Bitch
                    File Size : 776.01 MB
                    Duration : 00:10:04
                    Resolution : 1920x1080
                    Your beautiful latex Queen enjoys her cigarette while humiliating you HARD. She wants you to fill up that mouth with your own cum and SWALLOW! By the end of the video you will have no other choice but to do it ! I am wearing a beautiful latex catsuit , red pvc boots and long red latex gloves. Are you ready to be my cum slut?
                    cum eating instruction, smoking, cei, small penis humiliation, latex, humiliation, smoking and humiliating, latex queen, latex goddess, red latex catsuit, red latex gloves, addicted to smoke, red pvc boots, sph in latex, tiny dick humiliation, cum dumpster, cum slut, Fetishista,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bejeweled Butt
                      File Size : 1051.08 MB
                      Duration : 00:12:04
                      A healthy serving of ass worship, with a particularly sadistic twist for butt boys. Stroke and ogle my magnificent derriere in these sparkly fishnet tights, and then follow my instructions for further jerking. Do it exactly as I say. Suffering is such sweet sorrow. I like to hear you pout, so I can just laugh at how little I care about your frustrated dicklette.
                      ass worship, joi games, femdom, domination, femdom pov, tease & denial, joi games, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X