Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANGELICA ORIGINS [V. 0.2.2] (2017) (ENG) [RPGM]

Year of manufacture: 2017
    Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Lesbian, Seduction, Cheating, Virgin
    Censorship: Missing / There is a patch to remove
    Developer / Publisher:KeloGames
    Platform: PC / Windows
    Publication Type: In development
    Version: v. 0.2.2
    Language of game: English
    Language: English
    Language of voice: English

System requirements (minimum):
    CPU: Athlon / Pentium 200 MHz
    RAM: 64 MB
    DirectX: 8.1 or higher
    RAM: 512MB; VRAM: 128MB; HDD: ~ 164 MB

Description:
    Angelica Origins want to be a story of a normal girl in her transformation to someone special. I want you to see with her eyes what will happen to her after she reach her 18th birthday. So if you want, help me to improve my games with your advices and opinions, support me if you can to make this as a serious project to work with (I’ve already work 3 months just to learn how to create the base of a game, and more I have to learn…), follow Angelica and her story (I don’t want to spoil too much).

Download

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

Comment

• MY BEST FRIEND'S FAMILY [V.0.02 + EXTRA + WALKTHROUGH] (2017) (ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS] [DEMO]

Year of manufacture: 2016
      Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Romance, Teasing, Big dicks, Big breasts, Milf
      Censorship: None
      Developer / Publisher: iceridlahgames
      Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS
      Type of publication: license
      Version: v.0.02 + Extra + Walkthrough

PC / Windows: CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, RAM 512, MB DirectX 9, HDD 100 MB

Description:
      Tom moved in next to the Petersson family three years ago and became best friends with their son. The Peterssons now consider him a part of their family. Certain tensions and feelings are near tipping points that could push them into new unexplored territories.

There will be more to the overall story than I can elaborate on at the moment as it would spoil things.?

EXTRA CONTENT:
      (Just put the extras.rpa in the /game folder)

Download

Comment

• GENERAL PRACTITIONER [V.0.09] (2017) (ENG) [REN'PY]

Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, 3DCG, Simulator, Sex
        Developer / Publisher: generalpractitioner
        Version: v.0.09
        Voice Language: None

Description:
        "As the name suggests this is a game where you will be impersonating a medical doctor who works and manages a small clinic in a small town. The style is that of a visual novel, but it has elements of an RPG (choices WILL matter as you progress into the story. Plus it will feature an inventory management), of a simulation and of management. You will meet many characters, not just the patients (which are all scripted and each one will be dateable) but also staff members, occasional acquaintances and more. You will earn money for each visit and with that you'll have to pay your staff and medical instruments. More instruments will unlock more patients (Dermatology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, etc. etc.). Of course the game will feature sex and nudity. But you won't be able to just fuck everything that moves, because you could scare patients away and the clinic could close due to debts. Being a doctor, though, is a good way to make people undress, but that depends on the purpose of the exam, the patient's trust in you and even their mood."?

Download

Comment

• PEASANT'S QUEST [V.0.72] (2017) (ENG) [RPGM]

Genre: Rpg, 3DCG, Adventure, Male Hero, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Doggystyle, Warrior, Fantasy
          Developer / Publisher: Tinkerer
          Tabletka: Not required
          Version: v.0.72

Description:
          It's an Adult RPG game set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a farmer's son on his quest to make himself a name for himself, and perhaps rescue a few damsels in distress along the way.

This RPG game is for adults, created in the medieval fantasy world, where you play for the farmer's son and you have to save a few ladies in distress that you will meet on your way. And your path will be full of erotic adventures ...

Download

Comment

• LEWIS MINT'S SUMMER OF LOVE [EP1-V.1.0A] (2017) (ENG) [REN'PY] [LINUX] [MACOS]

Genre: Romance, Voyeurism, Anal, Harem, Incest
            Developer / Publisher: reneissancegames
            Platform: PC / Windows / Linux / Mac
            Tabletka: None
            Version: EP1-v.1.0a
            Language of voice: English

CPU 2.0GHz: 2GB RAM: 1.10 GB HDD

About this game:
            New town, new house, new circles. All seems to be becoming in order in Lewis Mint's life, yet he feels something is missing. Alas, so it is that a human being is quite frail. Some kind of warmth is needed to fulfill his heart, some spice to make it interesting and someone to keep him company. There is nothing like a warm breath on.. well.

What does the new setting have in store for Lewis Mint? Because indeed, all you need is love - regardless of where it comes from.?

Download

Comment

• DIS Purity – Version 0.25 Fix 2

Release date: 26 December 2017
              Genre: renpy, milf, big breasts, visual novel, incest
              Censorship: No
              Language : English
              Size: 577 MB

About:

You are soul of a demon from the book of the dead (yes, exactly, the one you thought about). But you love not to tear your victims to pieces, but to seduce their minds so that they obey only you and their lust. Nevertheless, pretty soon it turns out that not everything is so simple and you have left a sinner in your past life, which is just so you will not be free and they will have to be solved ..
              First you enter the house of a large family of three daughters, two sons and parents.
              Because rules Patreon.com prohibit in*t – all brothers and sister in the game are adoptive (they have different biological parents) and are not blood relatives. And, of course, all of them are 18 years old
              Well, you understand …

Download

https://filejoker.net/sing1ocf14f6 - 577.9 Mb

Comment

• ORDINARY DAY 2 [V.0.3F] (2017) (ENG) [RPGM]

Genre: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Redhead, Big Dick, Blowjob, Anal, Hardcore Sex, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Seduction, Family Sex, Voyeur, School
                Developer / Publisher: joraell
                Type of publication: license
                Version: v.0.3f

PC / Windows: CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, RAM 512, MB DirectX 9, HDD 982 MB RPG Maker VX Ace RTP

Description:
                The story continues, with our hero -Nick - traveling to his college. This prologue is made to demontrate my second game: "Ordinary day 2", will look like. And what new features it will use.

Download

Comment

• TWO SIDES [V.0.06 FIX] (X64) (2017) (ENG) [UNITY]

Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Incest, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Gender Change, Masturbation
                  Developer / Publisher: greonogames
                  Version: v.06 fix
                  Language of game: English, Portuguese
                  Language: English, Portuguese

Windows x64, HDD 1.81 GB

Description:
                  Two Sides is an Adult Game based on a story about a young man who decides to try his luck in a big city. The problem is that one of his jobs is to get money to keep up, he ends up acquiring the ability (or curse) to change his gender, voluntarily or randomly according to his level of masculine or feminine excitement.

The difference of this game is that it focuses on the principles of each player. During the game, the player can decide on the main character, putting his or her principles, goals and tastes into their decisions, conquering older or younger girls, attempting an incestuous romance, heterosexual, gay or both, becoming a rapist or the victim of one.

The possibilities will be many, and with each update, I will bring a series of new events and choices that may lead you to different endings. Along with a rich and flexible story I will also try to bring an immersion in terms of gameplay and interaction, especially in sex scenes.

Phone Password: 1206

Download

Comment

• Uni Dreams – Demo 0.1

Release date: 12 December 2017
                    Genre: 3d game, 3dcg, male protagonist, anal sex, corruption, school setting, vaginal sex, voyeurism
                    Censorship: No
                    Language : English
                    Size: 148 MB

About:

So far there are 9 female characters of which 6 will be romanceable.
                    The main character is hired to the Uni to find the culprits of a Blackmail and information ring. That has been used to blackmail big name Family’s our of lots of cash. The family’s daughters go to this all girl University.
                    The Male MC is undercover as a janitor to expose those behind the Ring. The Dean of the Uni is close friends with the mother of the MC and helped the MC’s family with a big struggle they went through as a result of the Mc’s Father.

Download

https://filejoker.net/onypm7kspfey - 148.7 Mb

Comment

• MY SISTER, MY ROOMMATE [V.0.40] (2017) (ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS] [ANDROID]

Genre: Adventure, Ren'py, Visual Novel, Incest, Brother / Sister
                      Developer / Publisher: Sumodeine
                      Platform: PC / Windows Mac, Android
                      Version: v.0.40

Description:
                      Don't expect to see comically oversized boobs or mind control or zombies. Just good old fashioned seduction of beautiful girls. And hopefully a little bit of sub-par comedy mixed in.

I expect to take "My Sister, My Roommate" a lot deeper than the demo currently shows. In future releases, sex won't come as easy, but I wanted to make sure I had the ability to render quality sex scenes... And well... I was so preoccupied with whether or not I could, I didn't stop to think if I should...

Download

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X