Version: v.0.3c Full
    Tabletka: Not required
    Language of game: English
    Language: English

System requirements (minimum):
    Windows
    HDD: 992 MB

Description:
    "Incest in Paradise" takes place after the events of both "Incest Adventure" and "The Artifact". Within a beach resort, these two families cross paths. While everyone gives in to their incestuous desires, you will be able to control both of them, fuck, and defeat an ancient evil ...

Download

Comment

• ORDINARY DAY 2 [V.0.35E] (2018) (ENG) [RPGM]

Year of manufacture: 2018
      Genre: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Redhead, Big Dick, Blowjob, Anal, Hardcore Sex, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Seduction, Family Sex, Voyeur, School
      Censorship: None
      Developer / Publisher: joraell
      Platform: PC / Windows
      Type of publication: license
      Version: v.0.35e

PC / Windows: CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, RAM 512, MB DirectX 9, HDD 1.03 GB RPG Maker VX Ace RTP

Description:
      The story continues, with our hero -Nick - traveling to his college. This prologue is made to demontrate my second game: "Ordinary day 2", will look like. And what new features it will use.

Download

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

Comment

• NEW HOUSE RULES [V.0.3] (2018) (ENG) [MACOS] [UNITY] [DEMO]

Genre: 3dcg, Male Protagonist, Incest, Corruption, Voyeurism, Anal, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Blackmail, Oral Sex, Handjob, Seduction
        Developer / Publisher: yksok
        Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS
        Publication Type: In development
        Version: v.0.3

Windows, HDD HDD 349 MB

Description:
        It's a turn based game which action takes place in a family home of the protagonist. You play as a guy named Aiden, who lives with his mother and two sisters. The story begins as you come home early and find your father banging your aunt. After catching them, your aunt manages to convince you to omit her involvement in exchange for some unnamed favor in the future. And so you - Aiden tell your mother - Karen how you saw your dad fucking some woman that you don't know, in your house. This event leads to your mother leaving her husband and getting the house during the divorce. From now on the four of you live alone, leaving you the only male in the house.
        Little content, a proof of concept at this point.

Download

Comment

• INTIMATE RELATIONS [V.0.35] (2018) (ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS]

Genre: ADV, 3DCG, Mature Woman, Big tits, Corruption, Dark skin, Harem, Incest, Voyeurism
          Developer / Publisher: PTOLEMY
          Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS
          Version: v.0.35
          Voice Language: None

Description:
          The second game from the creator of "Dreaming of Dana".

Download

Comment

• SPACED OUT [V.0.6.1] (2018) (ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS]

Released: 2018
            Version: v.0.6.1
            Genre: Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Erotic Content, renpy, fantasy
            Developer: nsfwspace
            Publisher: nsfwspace
            Publication Type: License
            Platform: Windows / MacOS
            Language of voice: English

System requirements:
            Windows
            (32-bit / 64-bit)
            CPU Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
            RAM 512 MB or more
            HDD ?695 Mb

Description:
            The first game I started is set in a space station on a low Earth orbit (did I mention I'm a sci-fi geek as well ?) where the AI started killing off the inhabitants. One family managed to seal themselves in a section of the station that they managed to disconnect from the AI but they paid a high price for that - the father got locked outside. So it's only Greg, his mother and his step-sister that need to figure out what happened, if there are other people alive on the station and try to defeat the AI.

Download

Comment

• FARMER'S DREAMS [V.4.2] (UNCEN) (2018) (ENG) [RPGM]

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Group
              Censorship: Missing / There is a patch to remove
              Developer / Publisher: musex
              Version: 4.2

CPU: Intel Pentium IV (2.0 GHz) / AMD Athlon XP 2200+
              RAM: 512 MB
              DirectX: 8.1
              HDD: ~ 708 MB

Description:
              In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not so good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father's farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and... oh, wait, you don't know how to fight!
              - Build relationships, seduce and have sex with 12+ woman plus have sexual encounters with several minor characters!
              - Story focused game with lots of player choices that will change the course of the main story and how you relate with the other characters.
              - Lots of 3D erotic images plus some animated 3D sex scenes!
              - Build your farm the way you want - construct and decorate your home, collect materials, plant seeds and trees and much more! More details about this soon.
              - RPG-like mechanics based in player choices and character progression.
              - Some aspects of the game will be molded based on players and patrons opinions, so keep following the project to participate in the discussions/polls!

Download

Comment

• OFFICER CHLOE: OPERATION INFILTRATION [V.0.98.5] (2018) (ENG) [RPGM]

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Female Heroine, Police, Big tits / Big breasts, Masturbation, Handjob, Blowjob, Group,
                Censorship: Missing / There is a patch to remove
                Developer / Publisher: Keey
                Type of publication: Original (licensed)
                Version: v.0.98.5
                Voice Language: None

CPU Intel Pentium4 2.0GHz RAM 512MB HDD 1.29 GB RPG Tkool VX Ace RTP

Description:
                The story follows a young woman named, Chloe, on an adventure to become a great Police Officer. She comes from a bad background surrounded by abuse and neglect from her Ex-Boyfriend, Justin. She joined the academy to escape Justin, so that she could become a Police Officer and pursue an independent life without neglect and abuse.

Remake of the game Officer Chloe. The author was dissatisfied with what she was getting and decided to start all over again.
                As before, the main character is the 22-year-old police officer Chloe Briand, who just graduated from the academy and joined the service.

Download

Comment

• Dating my Daughter – Version 0.16.5 + Extras + Walkthrough – Update

Release date: 11 February 2018
                  Genre: Date-Sim, Visual novel, Big Tits, Father-Daughter, Seduced, Voyeur, Incest, Sexy Girl, Interactive, Masturbate, Dildo, Office
                  Censorship: No
                  Language : English
                  Size: 702 MB [Windows], 6685 MB [Mac]

About:

A lot of things have happened this month, and I’m afraid I have some bad news for the game. I’ll try to be as brief as possible.
                  Incest-Related Words Removed
                  This week, Patreon contacted me again and asked that I remove all incest-related words from the game before the end of the month.
                  That means basically removing all references of F and D being relatives in the script. They also asked for me to not link my game to websites that include incest content.
                  Since Chapter 1 is huge and it would take me weeks to make all of those changes, I’ve decided that I will remove the chapter completely from the Patreon posts at the end of the month. All of you have downloaded the game already, so this isn’t really a problem for existing members.
                  I will work on a patch next month so that new members can download it but until that, it’s best to take it out of here.
                  The bad news is that from now on, words like d*ughter, f*ther, D*d, etc have been removed completely from Chapter 2.
                  No visual scenes have been changed or deleted. The story won’t change either. Just the family-related words have been removed.

I hope that with these changes, I’ll be able to stay out of Patreon’s radar for a while. Since there won’t be any mention of incest or family members in the game, I think they will agree to leave my page alone for the time being. I’ve already sent them the details of these changes but they haven’t replied me back yet. Let’s hope they do it next week.
                  A HUGE BUG IN THE NEW CHAPTER (IMPORTANT!)
                  While I was coding the update, I came up with this huge bug that kept crashing my game. I couldn’t solve it in time for the update so I left it there in the code. This bug somehow involves a file called ch2.renpy. It is located inside the game folder. It came with the new Renpy platform, so I don’t know what it exactly does and I’m too afraid to delete it. I hope you don’t experience the same issues that I had. If you have any questions about this bug, please send me a PM.
                  Sorry about that!
                  So that’s pretty much it. I’m really sorry about all this, but if I didn’t remove the incest content, I was at risk of being banned again. Sadly, there are no good Patreon alternatives out there, so I had to comply, or lose the game completely, as well as any future projects.

Extras are Included in every File.

Walkthrough:

Download

https://filejoker.net/owo0lfeqvqav - 763.5 Mb

Comment

• The Collective – Version 0.01

Release date: 6 February 2018
                    Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Seduction, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Handjob, Female dominance
                    Size: 297 MB

About:

You play as the (for now at least) only guy living in a large house together with your childhood friend Ashley. Your other housemates have moved out after taking their college exams. You have also just graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, but you are still living in the same house, working as a freelancer from your room in the basement.

Download

https://filejoker.net/pg1r70zhxyii - 346.5 Mb

Comment

• The Awakening – Chapter 1

Release date: 12 February 2018
                      Genre: 3dcg, Male Protagonist, Corruption, Harem, Milf, Lesbian, Oral Sex
                      Size: 343 MB

About:

After two years you finally wake up from a coma which was caused by a car accident. You are suffering from amnesia and you have not the slightest idea in what kind of situation you are in. CREATE your character and go along the journey to find out who you truely are.
                      Don’t forget that your choices will make an impact on the story as new updates come out.?

Download

https://filejoker.net/vj772z5tnlfa - 398.5 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X