Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring My Cum [Ch. 2] [Suzinak]

Updated: 05-December-2020
    Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Handjob, Milf, Teasing, Virgin, Romance, Kinetic Novel
    Censorship: None
    Developer/Publisher: Suzinak
    Version: Chapter 2
    Language: English
    Size: 505 MB

Mom helps son solve a problem.?

Changelog: Chapter 2
    ~15 minutes of gameplay (~30 minutes total)
    90 renders (160 total)
    2 animations (4 total)
    4.0K words (8.5K total)

Download

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

Comment

• LAST ENCHANTRESS: REVIVAL [V.0.0.1] (2020) (RUS/ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS] [LINUX] [ANDROID] [DEMO]

Year of issue: 2020
      Genre: female protagonist, 3DCG, vaginal sex, oral sex, fantasy, lesbian
      Censorship: no
      Developer / Publisher: Mrgt (Nu'ar Games)
      Publication type: In development
      Version: v.0.0.1
      Game language: Russian / English
      Interface language: Russian / English

System requirements:
      OC: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10, Mac, linux
      HDD: 2GB

Description:
      This is a choice-based visual fantasy novel in which we play the role of Laura, a young sorceress who lives in a place called "The Tower". The girl plans to undergo the Trial ritual and become the youngest adept in history, but ..... fate has other plans for her. Laura's life is in your hands. You decide where Laura goes and who she becomes. Good or evil is only your choice.

Download

Comment

• Space Detective Sara [Final] [nagiyahonpo]

Release Date: 26-November-2020
        Genre: RPG, Adventure, Anal sex, Animated, BDSM, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Fantasy, Female protagonist, Groping, Group sex, Monster, Multiple Penetration, Oral sex, Sci-fi, tentacles, Turn based combat, Vaginal sex
        Censorship: Yes
        Developer/Publisher:
        Version: Final
        Size: 933 MB

One day, Space Detective Sara receives an order to collect the treasures of the Space Pirate King.
        It was an effort to alleviate the financial difficulties confronted by the Galaxy Police.
        The secrets of these treasures are carved on a stone monument owned by the Galaxy Police.
        However, the Three Galaxy Balls were required to decode this monument.
        Sara thereby departs for her journey to collect the Three Galaxy Balls
        by visiting various planets ****tered across the galaxy…?

Download

Comment

• Amore Heist [v1.0 Full] [Insanepenguin91]

Release Date: 07-December-2020
          Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, BDSM, Oral sex, Male domination, Vaginal sex, Masturbation, Sex toys, Teasing, Anal sex, Blackmail, Creampie, Group sex, Interracial, Twins
          Developer/Publisher: InsanePenguin91
          Version: 1.0 Full
          Size: 698 MB

Side Story of Main Game – Characters go on a Heist!?

Download

Comment

• I Am In Heaven – Episode 3 – Version 0.06 – Update

Release date: 6 December 2020
            Genre: seduced, incest, visual novel, male protagonist, 3dcg, sex, nudity
            Censorship: No
            Language : English
            Size: 600 MB [Win/Android]

About:

This is a game about seduction and incest. You don`t remember who you are and where exactly are you. All you know is that the women around you are incredible sexy…
            The game is a prequel or a side episode to the game Lawyer by trade. Future updates of this release will depend heavily on peoples interest and support. The game is rendered in Full HD

Download

Comment

• A million dollar idea – Version 0.3

Release date: 4 December 2020
              Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Bdsm, Female domination, Humiliation, Male domination, Oral sex, Spanking, Urination, Gay
              Censorship: No
              Language : English
              Size: 600 MB [Win/Mac]

About:
              YIt’s been a while now, I was seemingly trapped in a mundane life without ever realizing it, so when the trouble at work started it took me not only by surprise, but also out of my comfort zone. It’s funny how we get so used to the everyday and drift along on our own, especially when you consider that friendship and companionship are a fundamental part of who we are, Humans. Nothing re-affirms this better than a friend in need. They needed a place and I needed a friend, win-win right? Maybe, but when I also consider the person I have become as opposed to the person I WANTED to be you have to wonder if my friend even knows me anymore! One thing is for sure.. Something has to change, I have to change! Do I let people walk all over me, or do I become the Alpha? Do I rub peoples nose in the sand, or do I offer a calm, friendly hand? Do I discuss or manipulate? You and I, my subconscious friend, are on a journey, a journey of discovery and faith, a journey of truth or dare. It all begins now, it all begins TODAY!

Download

Comment

• ORO [Demo v1.0.0 Patreon] [Kitoro Games]

Updated: 10-December-2020
                Genre: RPG,Adventure, anal sex, animated, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie,Fantasy, Male protagonist, MILF, Monster, Monster girl, Oral sex, Sci-Fi, turn based combat, Vaginal sex
                Developer/Publisher: Kitoro Games
                Version: Demo 1.0.0 Patreon
                Size: 1.86 GB

ORO takes you into the story of the legendary retired demon “Oro”, who must stop an evil force that arises to destroy the world. He must recruit allies to stop it once and for all and his time is limited! However, who says he can’t have some fun while doing so?

ORO is a former “Divine warrior” with a bad attitude and an unusual sex appeal, also a strong demon. Hated by many and feared by others, he tries to do the right thing, but his destiny will not allow him to fulfill this without taking everything he loves till he is broken, now it is up to you to help him become a great demon or a superhero and also get as many ladies on your bed as you can.?

Download

Comment

• A.O.A. Academy – Version 2.01 BETA [TLG Game]

Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Romance, School setting, Animated, Oral sex, Big ass, Big tits, POV, Harem
                  Developer/Publisher: TLG Game
                  Version: 2.01 – BETA + Walkthrough
                  Size: 2.4 GB

June 2020, the month after your father died.
                  He was the only motivation for you to stay in the old town. Now.. You didn’t know where else to go or what else to do.
                  Due to his bad heart, you decided to take care of him full time, causing you to drop out of high-school to focus on the farm.
                  There’s absolutely nothing else left for you here…

Until one day, you found a letter from the A.O.A academy, claiming that you have been accepted into their academy.
                  This surprised you, since you’ve never attempted to enroll in any academy. Not only that, this letter also contained the number of your old friend, Ashley.

Determine to face your new future , you headed to the A.O.A Academy.

Download

Comment

• Horizon of Passion Reworking v0.7 [Line of lust]

Updated: 06-December-2020
                    Genre: 3DCG, Anal sex, Vaginal,Male protagonist, Voyeurism, Mobile game, Masturbation, Sand box,Handjob
                    Developer/Publisher: Line of lust
                    Version: 0.7 Reworking
                    Language: English, Russian
                    Size: 230 MB

You are just a normal guy, and you have recently survived your father’s departure from your family to a new family, realizing that you can not hold him back. You stay with your mother and sister, after a while, everyone decides to make a change, and with a strong desire to move closer to your father. Everyone loads up the car and moves to the suburbs! As you look at your old home vanishing into the horizon you hope for a better life in a new place…

This is a remake of Horizon of Passion.?

Download

Comment

• Enslaver – Dark path [v0.0.9] [MiloHaze FetishFactory]

Genre: Kinetic novel, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Mind control, Masturbation, Blackmail, Corruption, Drugs, Humiliation, Male Domination, Stripping, Forced Stripping, Hard spanking
                      Developer/Publisher: MiloHazeFetishFactory
                      Version: 0.0.9
                      Size: 1.35 GB

What happens when a young man discovers the darkness within himself? Would he be able to resist the darkening impulses that gripped him, or would he give himself completely to his evil side and take the dark path?

In a final and desperate attempt to get him back on track, Jason is punished by spending the summer at school with the smartest, most educated, and most ambitious students in town.

Were they right and would the environment of such good classmates be sobering for him, or did Principal Louis put a wolf in a sheepfold? Feel the sequel to “Enslaver – the beginning”and enjoy the unlimited imagination and rage of a psychopath obliged to follow the rules…

Download

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X