Hentai games xxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Dawn - New Version 0.9.1

Info: The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.
    What I want to focus on:
    Slowly transforming the protagonists mind from example a prude royal lady to a common whore, or you could try to stay prude and have your mind affected in another way.
    More ways to complete missions, if you get a mission you don’t have to complete it the way it should. You could find another way to do it. Like throw away or sell the item, but then you’ll mind gets affected in the process.
    A smart way to express all the relevant aspects of the characters mind in conversations and scenes.
    Many alternate routes.
    No fights ever! Too annoying!
    More bad endings, I want to give you freedom but at a cost. Some actions might lead to bad ends.

Version 0.9.1 Changelog:
    + Added the change map circle animation for the futa forest
    + Fixing resetting the variables properly after sleeping with the futa
    + Fixing innkeeper showing up at two places at the same time
    + Fixed Sophie sprite showing up instead of Emma
    + Fixed innkeeper spawning on top of you when you talk to Emma

Version 0.9
    Scenes
    + A new scene (Futa scene, lose virginity)
    + A variation on the Futa scene (if already lost your virginity)
    + A new scene (Futa scene at her tent)
    + A variation on the Futa tent scene
    + A variation on the Futa tent scene
    + A repeatable scene Futa tent (Variation of the first)
    Dreams
    + A new dream (Blake)
    + A new dream (Blake)
    + A new dream (Blake)
    + A new dream (Blake)
    + A new dream (Blake)
    + A new dream (Blake)
    Other
    + Added a varitation from the conversation with blake earlier (After you've seen him 2 or more times)
    + Added a little hint on why Emma act's so strange
    + Added a new bed where you can sleep, if you sleep there you won't dream. (Futa tent)
    + Added a hint to where you can find the witch (In the pub talk to the guards to hear rumors)
    + Added a new dance job with the new costume (2 new request and 2 conversations)
    + 1044 images from Martiandawn that creates 32 different longer animations (16 with BE and 16 without BE)
    + Added an image for the futa bad end
    + Additional 72 new CG's in the game (Around 3000+ CG's in the game and 2 animations)
    + Added more reflections when Victoria is serving the innkeeper at the pub (Some reflection is based on her previus actions on him at the glory hole).
    + Added short conversation to the old man and the younger man at the stage after you've become a bunny dancer
    + Added a new title image made by:MinJaz. (Thank you very much!)
    + Changed intro sound
    + A new map (Near the orc camp)
    + Finished the rescue mission for Sophia, also changed it.
    + Changed the innkeeper conversation in the intro (Added some sentences)
    + Fixed some typos reported by patrons
    Bugfix
    + Fixed tax man bug, he prevented you from paying taxes without accepting his terms of showing your boobs to him
    + Changed the amount of tips you get when dancing (Now 2 silver when dancing without bunny suit, 3 with bunny suit, 4 with the new tips and tricks from mary and 5 for the new table dance)
    + Fixed 157 images from old animations
    + Changed the animation speed to try to prevent the "Width of null" bug

Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Animation, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Anal, Titsjob, Doggystyle, Group Sex, Gangbang, Hardcore sex, Threesome, Futa on Female, Humilation, Captured, Interracial, Groped, Monsters, Warriors, Fantasy

Censorship: None
    Platform: Windows
    Language: English
    Size 2758 MB

OR

Comment

• Dreams Of Desire – Episode 10 v1.0.1+INCEST PATCH

You play as the middle sibling of a family living together with Mom, an older and a younger Sister, and a military Father.
      As the summer holiday is coming to an end, things are looking grim for our hero, his Dad coming home soon to take him to the military school he was once a student of.
      Our hero however, has other ideas. He never wanted to be a soldier. As things start to look inevitable, he stumbles upon an old book about the ways of the mind.
      With the help of newfound knowledge he can change the course of his life. But how will he do it?
      Find the Dreams of Desire game on your computer, then copy the zz_kill.rpy file into the following directory.

ON PC: DreamsofDesire/game
      This will restore the game's original incest content.
      (Enable original character names and relationships)

Size 3100 MB

OR

Comment

• School, Love & Cousins Version 0.7

Experience the daily life of a high school student, forced to live with his aunt. Your choices will guide your adventure, some are irrelevant, others are permanent. They will influence your relationship with your family and your classmate. You could become their BFF, or even more... Maybe your different skills will help you achieve your goals. Good luck!

Changelog:?v0.7
        Saves compatible
        Minor

- The city map has been remade.
        - A little modification of the journal

Major
        - A new mechanic: the spycam.
        - A new mechanic: the phone and text message.
        - New places: Christy’s home, Park, Downtown and Promenade
        - New character: Martin
        - New event with two cheerleaders: Iris and Mayo with an important choice to make leading to two different paths.
        - A new event related to the spycam involving sex with the Aunt Maria (and also with Mimi)
        - Continuation of Lesbian Love event with Karly and Christy.
        - Computer update, with new content related to new events.
        - Stealth mode with Mimi

Size 1200 MB

Comment

• Simply Mindy v2.9

As the name implies, Simply Mindy stars Mindy, one of the bit characters from Soo Cubus. She has... moved on, I guess... and needs to find herself a job. You'll need to guide her to a fresh new destiny, and watch her get fucked by weird things thousands of times in the process. Fun! The game plays similarly to Soo Cubus in that you need to build up your stats and are fighting a time limit, though there's more complexity and strategy involved. Or there will be. Eventually. It's a WIP.?

Changelog:v2.9
          The New Stuff
          Everyone voted, and by a pretty wide margin Emm, the owner of the dungeon shop, was chosen as this build's focus character. So here you are, her storyline. It includes the usual shiz:
          - A branching storyline that can take you in a few different directions - and I'll say now that rejecting Emm is the meatier of the two options in terms of available endings;
          - Three new seasonally-sexy sleepover animations with Emm, if you decide to turn her into a lover;
          - Three new endings (I decided not to make one just for plain ol' dungeoneering, 'cause goddamn are there a lot of endings at this point); and
          - Two new battles.

(I abhor hints, but I'll give you this much, if you're new to the game: You can trigger Emm's storyline by going to her house in BloodOrb Forest, the first dungeon in the game. It's near the entrance. Ish.)

This is another one of those updates where you'll probably get more out of it if you've played Soo Cubus. And I mean all of Soo Cubus. Not as flashy as previous builds, but it's good setup for later stuff.

Next Week

(The bug list is fairly long, so I'm sticking it at the bottom from now on.)

The next build is gonna be another maintenance-type build. I need to give the combat system a more thorough revamp, and, that aside, I want to give the enemies more varied and interesting attacks. Some of the battles are a touch repetitive. Would also like to add in more sexy moves, because, you know, it's a sex game. I also need to go through all those old dungeon quests again, 'cause it's been a while since I looked at some of them and I want to make sure they still work okay.

So that's a thing.

I'll also probably do Jerry's storyline. It is, as I've mentioned, fairly short, and will only add two more endings, along with three more sexy-sexy sleepover animations with the poor bastard. Chances are good I'll add one or two more job animations, as well, since I'm almostdone with them all. Since the bulk of his storyline consists of gathering his body parts, this build will also give me a chance to make sure the associated dungeon quests all still work properly.

That's the fun stuff. If you just wanted to hear about the new content, you can stop here. Enjoy.

Size 26 MB

Comment

• Sellsword Chapter 1-6

SRPG where you control a group of superTHICC ganguro milf sellswords and do battles with evildoers and get fucked for the greater good of all involved in hopes of saving the world or something

Size 169 MB

The Nasty Truth Episode 1

You're playing as a guy who grow up at orpanage. After hard years he is finding his father to finally meet him and ask him why he left him.. You'll experience his life and also see his life before coming here..

Version: Episode 1
            Size 530 MB

Comment

• Babysitter v0.0.91

You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whose career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent.

Size 810 MB

Comment

• The Tyrant v0.26

The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad. What has changed and why it “could be bad” will be revealed in the demo of the game.

Change-Log:v 0.26
                - You can buy gifts in the shop which you can access everytime in the phonemenu.
                - New in the phonemenu is also the inventory.
                - You can gift an item only one time per day to each character. This won't count for all items, so you can give item A and B once a day to several characters.
                - You can only give them your gifts on some special events, a gift icon will appear when you can interact or during a event. Find them yourself or look in the new walkthrough. There are only a few events for that now, I'll add more later.

- Also I set up irina's and cassandra's relationship points to 10, so it's easier to get their points up and you won't stumble in the NTR scenes.

Version: v0.26
                Size 1400 MB

Comment

• My Summer with Mom & Sis v0.81

In 'My Summer' you take control of Connor, an 18 year old during his last Summer spent at home before leaving to college.
                  This game plays like both a puzzle game and a dating sim.?

Change-Log:v0.81
                  Just a minor update, but necessary. There was a bug in v0.50 that made it harder to get the dildo. This one fixes that pesky dildo snatch task once and for all.

Size 386 MB

Comment

• Hazard Magical Girdle v0.3.2

It is the adventure story about smart pothunter Odysseus Schliemann who can't miss a pretty girl and constantly gets in trouble because of that. In the first chapter you will receive a task to find the Magical Girdle of Hippolyte – the Amazon Queen.?

Size 343 MB

Comment

• Wild Life [Build 01-2018]

We live in a mad universe... indescribably vast... full of wonders... and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy! Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.?

How to turn off censorship:

Version: Build 01-2018
                      Size 1290 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X