Hentai games xxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King of Round Pass v0.1

King of Round Pass is a free, adult/black comedy, adventure game set in the the early age of a fantasy setting, taking inspiration of several different mediums games from the late 90's and early 00's. The game is currently under development by Wheelies and Wheels, and with a release date for the final build looming over the end of 2018

Censorship: None
    Platform: Windows
    Language: English
    Size 362 MB

Comment

• Peasant's Quest v0.82

I'm currently working on an adult game based on the RPG Maker MV engine, with a lot of adult and non-adult artwork which I create in DAZ Studio. The game is called Peasant's Quest and is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farmboy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.

Updated: February 05,2018
      Version: v0.82
      Developer: Tinkerer
      Size 884 MB

Comment

• My New Life v1.4 fixed + extra

Story: You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.

Changelog: v1.4
        CHEAT PASSWORD: 1640
        - Bug fix- Stress cleaning of interactive animations (some)
        - Rosalva has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
        - Aunt Maggie has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
        - Prima Mindy has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
        - Brenda has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
        - Jason's Mom has reduced the cost of sex actions at home
        - Main Adventure added (continues when nesrot asks to steal Maria's computer, Maria's room)
        - Added the four bases of the local mafia.
        - Continued adventure of Tyna (you need to enlist a mafia to continue)-Torneo Internacional de Pussy Fights (Adventure of Tyna)
        -Tyna's House Added Eastown- Amarna House added Commercial Neighborhood
        -Full events and interactive sex at Tyna's house
        -Full events and interactive sex at Amaria's house

Xtras:
        Start quest of Daisy no end.
        Quest 50 days in garaje
        Xtra Quest in Pussy tournament

Updated: 2018-02-05
        Version: 1.4 fixed + extra
        Developer: Beggar of Net
        Size 2900 MB

OR

Comment

• Catherine's Adventure v1.0

Catherine is a female knight who protects peace in her city.
          In v.0.11 which covers Chapter 1, Catherine will be busy exploring the city and trying to prepare for the mission. She has only 30 days before the time runs out. Chapter 1 should take about 2 hours to beat preparation goal. Also, it includes several fighting and different jobs implemented.?

Version: 1.0 (Chapter 7)
          Developer / Publisher: Desmond
          Size 246 MB

Comment

• Ladies' Superleague of Lesbos Version 0.15

The premise of the game is NSFW RPG in the modern world, where fighting crime and sex collide, spiced up with a dynamic sexclub system.

Size 55 MB

Comment

• Horny Girl [Umemaro 3D]

A male teacher hides within a locker, peeking on the female changing room.
              This is his only joy in life. To fap off to the naked bodies of his students

Developer/Publisher: Umemaro 3D
              Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
              Version: Final
              Language: English subtitles/Japanese voice
              Size 1160 MB

Comment

• Glassix Version 0.21.1

Two years after your father death, your step mother moves the whole family in a new town. Your daily life turns upside down when your supposed dead father gives you some strange glasses...

Features :
                You follow the story of the protagonist who gets his hands on a suspicious item. Those glasses allow him to see through clothes and use some inception on his targets to make them more receptive to rather peculiar orders...
                During story, you'll be following several objectives which will introduce you to the townsfolk and on your free time, you'll be able to roam the town and interact with them, giving them orders which they might or might not follow depending on their relation and obedience towards you.
                All your decisions have an impact on how they see you which will lead to different story paths.

The game uses a system of obedience and relation to determine whether the girl will follow your orders. You'll be able to increase the girl's relation and obedience by giving simple orders and you will have to train them daily to make them more obedient.
                There are 4 level of obedience and each time you reach a certain amount of obedience, you'll have to trigger a special event with the girl to unlock the next obedience level.
                Change-log
                This first patch adds Emiri's and Kristina's apartments in Northside, Street H and G.

The french and russian translations have been updated.

Other bugs corrected :
                Added Shiho and Emiri missing icons in city map
                Added missing heel hypno avatar image for Emiri
                Corrected heel footjob command for Emiri
                Obedience events level 1 corrected for Kristina and Emiri (missing images)
                Another patch will be out to correct the remaining bugs.

Size 2300 MB

OR

Comment

• Harem Villa Version 0.6 Fixed+CG

You are starting College and your mother is newly director of a Villa just next to this College. Your job is to offer to College girls a chamber and make them taking good time in there. You discovered that a Demon is living under your room... She kindly asked you to help her in exchange of of destroying you... Now, to preserve their life, You will be obligated to make... things with them... If only people would know how big your sacrifice is...
                  Get 250$: f6d5r8t7
                  Get 400$: fg4d6s4f
                  Get 20$ more per day: f7s8q9e6
                  Increase your income by 50%: Iloveeroniverse
                  Works only once.
                  punishme : scene with Dibela

new cheatcodes 2/12-2017
                  First, I added a new cheat code last Update, I forgot to post it x)
                  iamatable
                  Gives 200$/day
                  I deleted every posts before patreon's new rules, just in case. Here 3 old codes for you
                  touchme42
                  Iloveeroniverse
                  fg4d6s4f
                  You should get enough money with that
                  Oh and, I added patreon codes in the Infobox, now when you use a patreon code, It will tell you which effect you activated, if you have already used it, and if the codes doesn't exists. Now You'll know exactly what it is about
                  ALERT! there is just a minor bug, it tells you you already used it just after using a code, it works, it's just an error from my infobox

Size 1400 MB

Comment

• The Lord of the Magic Books

The story of a magical world magic exists

"It came back with a" white certificate "written Mage old sleeping on the peninsula Zeon"

Rena apprentice witch, at the behest of the mage and studied a large
                    It was still not as well as Kikasa full story, one journey to the Peninsula Zeon.

I said witch, etc. ... The Adventures of Rena that began thus
                    Fragile girl traveling alone. Human beings with a malicious
                    Come creeping over to fang the Rena trying by various means.
                    When ... Komuri are to expose the desire of good skin ... sometimes.
                    Fate and listen at the end of the journey of Lena really is ?

Size 142 MB

Kunoichi Rush

Kunoichi Rush takes place in the world of Zaar. The game begins after the Demon Cult steals the Magical Orb from the Kunoichi clan and flees back to their lair. The cultists also kill the head of the Kunoichi clan, who was the only one who knew what the Magical Orb was for. After returning from her mission Lily learns of the Cult's attack and sets off to retake the Magical Orb and take vengeance! After traveling through various parts of the continent and fighting the Cult forces along the way, Lily finally reaches their underground lair, where she is able to retake the Magical Orb and discover it's wish granting powers.

Size 69 MB

Comment

• Cosplay Fetish Academy

My name is Ryouji, and I'm just an average student at Seiai Academy. I live my days happily with my twin cousins Shana and Yuuki who are staying at my house to go to the Academy as well, but one day at the end of summer vacation our lives are changed for ever.

Stopping by the shrine where Yuuki worked part time as a miko priestess after my own part time job, we were about to go home together when suddenly thunder roared through the cloudless sky. Looking up I gathered Yuuki and Shana under me and ducked - promptly passing out!

When I came to I felt fine, but my cousins were looking around with worried expressions. The shrine was near several girls' schools, and as usual many of the students were walking down the street nearby - but they were wearing the most outlandish costumes!

Some were in bondage gear, some in aprons with nothing underneath, others in bunny suits and still others in swimsuits you wouldn't see even on the most radical Brazilian beach. Even stranger, the girls seemed as if what they were wearing was perfectly normal! They were looking at Shana and Yuuki in their regular uniforms as if they were the ones out of place.

At first I thought it was a prank, but no - there were too many people involved. I realized that this was in fact a gift from the gods, a boon to the luckless fellow that I had previously been, a world surrounded by the beautiful mystery of women!?

Note: When put in to full screen game screen remands the same size as windows mode while the outside part becomes a black boarder
                      Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
                      Size 728 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X