Hentai games xxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follower v0.01b

This is the Story of Anthony. He's reach his brother in New Coral City and he try to get a life. At the begin of the game Anthony live in his brother's house and will work in a pizzeria to get some money... but his dream is to become a Photographer a New Coral City is full of "wannabe Models

Censorship: None
    Platform: Windows
    Language: English
    Size 223 MB

Comment

• Portals of Phereon v0.6.4

I am currently making a monstergirl breeding/management/strategy game in unity.

There are monstergirl base species and all possible combinations as hybrids to breed.
      Currently only 7 base species for a total of 28 species.
      Combat is turnbased on a tilemap

Size 117 MB

Comment

• Snake Thompson v2.07

My name is Snake, Snake Thompson... Okay... Snake isn't my real name but that's what they call me.
        I'm back in my hometown. I left this cursed place 15 years ago and swore I'd never be back but... you know, things don't always go according to plan.
        I spent the last 6 years locked up, but that's a story for another time since it's got nothing to do with why I'm back. Last month someone killed my brother, here, in New Coral City. I know what you're thinking, but he was nothing like me...
        He was a respected Chemistry Professor at New Coral City University. A good man, married to a good woman. The cops still don't know who killed him. They say it was a robbery gone wrong. They say it's a bad part of town.
        But that's bull****. If the police won't investigate, I will.
        So here I am, a free man, ready to take matters into my own hands.

Size 385 MB

Rosie's Innocence Version 1.01

What is Rosie's Innocence relation to Blooming Love? Not that much, except for some overlapping themes. You can play as a lesbian couple, just like in Blooming Love. But unlike in Blooming Love you can also decice to play as a boy this time. Each sex scene has two variants depending on the gender of the main character. Also... no sister-sister relationship this time. Sorry. Just regular old classmates/neighbours. You don't have to read Rosie's Innocence to continue reading Blooming Love and you don't have to have read Blooming Love to enjoy Rosie's Innocence. They are both stand-alone stories. Rosie's Innocence is a complete story.

Size 404 MB

Comment

• Seducing The Devil v0.1

You play as Alan, a 22 year old english male. After being in a virtual relationship for 2 years, you have finally decided to meet your girlfriend Ella who lives in USA. You have to convince her family for you to take things further. Are they willing to accept you?

Size 453 MB

Comment

• Holiday Island 0.0.9

You, the player (a guy) won a lottery for holidays on a Pacific island. But is not just any island. It is full of beautiful girls.
            You can play the game's intro story to learn all about it.?
            New features and content

New information for appointments and new messages at the lower right side of the screen --> part of content addon 2
            Ivy gets the breast bump event also for her skimpy bikini. This time with some nice additional extras. --> part of content addon 2
            Masturbation has been improved. You can dream/think about a girl while doing what you do --> part of content addon 2
            Aly gets the walk on the beach scene including looking at her cleavage --> part of content addon 2
            "Easter egg" reception bell added --> part of content addon 2
            Jennifer gets an appointment with the player in her room --> part of content addon 2
            All girls (including Joy, Jennifer and the ones not currently on the island) are displayed on the phone in the contacts app as well as the interactions/progress app --> part of content addon 2
            You can view the available and used sexting message types for each girl in the progress and interactions app (right now Amy, Alice, Jessica and Yvette have sexting messages) --> part of content addon 2
            Sexting images can be used as contact images --> part of content addon 2
            New message type "sexting" with attached image --> part of content addon 2
            An small event for 48h “no ejaculation” has been added. Visit the doctor when you get the message --> part of content addon 2
            You can display the progress images and the sexting images on the phone in bigger size in landscape format --> part of content addon 2
            Jessica gets her weight lifting scene --> part of content addon 2
            Possibility to change jobs (doctor, receptionist early/late, maid) for the girls has been added. Will be triggered on day 7 (or later) with another letter. --> part of content addon 2
            Minor improvements and changes

Fixed some spelling and grammar mistakes. --> part of content addon 2
            Game version has been added as a variable. This will be used to determine necessary updates and possibility of reusing older saves. --> part of content addon 2
            Messages can be filtered by girl now and you can switch message pages --> part of content addon 2
            Bug fixes

Girls can reappear as doctor, receptionist, room service, masseuse, even though you've send them home. --> will be fixed with content addon 2
            very rare crash at 7:00 when the "breast bump event" check is executed --> will be fixed with content addon 2
            crash at the showe scene with Alice (room 55) when Amy is not on the island --> will be fixed with content addon 2

Size 370 MB

Comment

• Brothel City version April 2018

- New decrees line added: Slave;
              - New decrees line added: Satyr;
              - All girls have new sprites;
              - Because now there are all decrees for all the girls implemented now girls will not lose Shyness just because of time;
              - Few new environment things - tree, bush;
              - Jessie's messages now are closed by clicking, not by spacebar to avoid accident closing of them;
              - Every Souteneur now decreases your Faith by 5 a day;
              - Now every Altar built increases your Faith maximum by 10 and Chapels by 25;
              - Now you can construct Altars, Chapels and Temples near each other;
              - Mermaid now doesn't walk the city until she have legs;
              - Pubs, Dining rooms and Baths now have less building radius;
              - Now you can have 1 Trading Tent/Market per 500 population;
              - Some Offenders now are killed in battle so they may cause ghosts arriving;
              - After healing Shamans become more tired.
              - Sleeping and happiness recovering shamans do not try to heal

Size 110 MB

Comment

• Family Life Ver1.5+Mod

The Family Life of Pedro is a game about the difficulties of a family life of a certain as well as certainly depraved American hero.
                Our protagonist can either develop your family relationships in order to become to make his family happy, or seek happiness somewhere else, e.g., in keeping company with a wide variety of his female neighbors and friends.
                But Pedro is also free to show that he has no morals at all - if he wants, he can partake in the acts of abuse of his own daughters or dig even deeper so there is no way out, even if that is really going to lead nowhere but to his pitiful end, altering his destiny the way he didn’t wish for it ever to turn out...
                In this version we added ten new events to Foxy’s thread and another ending.

In this version, we added a dozen new events to the branch with Gina, and one more ending. Hint: to open new events, you will need to go through the old branch with Lola.
                The branch with Gina comes out much longer and more interesting than we expected, and we finish it only in the next version (1.3).
                In a family where the father model, daughters also want to follow in his footsteps ... and then Lola, who appeared in Pedro's family with a special task, wants to get special photos with the beautiful Gina ... how can one refrain from fame and big money?
                In version 1.3 of your decisions, it will depend on whether for Pedro and Gina to finish this whole story with Gina well, or the mafia neighbor Johnny will not only get photos of Gina, but also complete control over her.
                Version 1.5 of the original game introduces 6 new events for Caprice (mainly photo events and sex) and 3 new events for Laura (two occur in the strip club).

Size 5280 MB

OR

Comment

• Dual Family version 0.99-ce

Dual Family is a first person adult visual novel/life simulation that allows you to choose the man you want you be – but more importantly – the woman you want to love.
                  Choose to be either the Father or Son – experiencing two separate and unique stories from two different perspectives!
                  Each character selection contains exclusive scenes and dialogue you will only experience in their respective campaign. The two campaigns complement one another, each providing unique story exposition and scenarios to explore from different perspectives.

The Story:
                  A wife and husband can no longer stand each other – for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent.
                  Mod Installation:
                  1. to install mod you must copy the file "D.S.Mod_v0.3_Dual_Family-0.98ce-pc.rpyc" in the "...\Dual_Family-0.98ce-pc\game" folder
                  2. for uninstalling the mod you only have to delete the mod file, but if you used UnRen, then you must delete both the *.rpyc and *.rpy file

Act I - Part IX is finished!

IMPORTANT!!!

Don't forget to press F1 to access the menus!

Don't forget that pressing H hides the dialogue box!

I'll be uploading a patch in 2/3 days to add in the puzzles and CE clothes for Part IX -- these take a good chunk time to code in.

VERY IMPORTANT things to keep in mind going into Part IX:

Each campaign contains vital information about the other for this part -- I implore you to play through both of them to see the whole picture. Don't be deceived by first impressions!
                  The S campaign has a major split-path decision, prompting what kind of girls you like. Please explore both -- if you cannot access one of them due to past mistakes, start a new game and use the story skip feature. This will save choices/rel. points and get you back to where you were quickly. I didn't have time to add in the previous two parts, so you can skip through them by using the ctrl key (fast forward).
                  If your profiles are bugged in any way, whether the card is missing or the rel. points look wrong, don't worry. These are just graphical errors -- the actual amount is stored numerically and will be updated graphically when patched.
                  S

Night I (M) segment
                  Night II (K) segment
                  Morning/Room segment
                  Foyer/Fight segment
                  (Path A) Sex segment
                  (Path B) Friend segment
                  Roam/Sunset segment
                  Dinner segment
                  Undressing segment
                  Dim-Lit Ending segment
                  F

Couch/TV segment
                  Crash segment
                  Morning TV/Master segment
                  Foyer/Fight segment
                  Garage/Apt segment
                  Sex segment
                  Sunset Gar/Apt segment
                  Sunset Home segment
                  Restaurant segment
                  Redemption segment
                  The walkthrough will be posted soon -- it's going to take me a little longer since there's so many choices this time around. Don't feel too intimidated by choosing wrong -- separating trivial and vital choices should be simple.

As always, PLEASE message me if you encounter any game-breaking bugs or exception errors so I can patch it as needed.

Thank you for holding on so strong and for so long -- that was one HELL of a wait. I can happily say that the development cycle won't be this egregious ever again, both with me recruiting local help and doubling my rendering setup for next month. Part X and future installments will be closer to 6-7 weeks each.

I hope you'll enjoy Part IX and the variety of things packed in there. After a wait like that, many will set their expectations at their very highest, understandably so. While it may not be the full-cast, bombastic orgy you were hoping for, I thank you for playing through it and hope you enjoy what's to be discovered.

Have fun. See you soon!

Gumdrop Games

Size 828 MB

Comment

• Hack'n Stalk 2 Version 0.6.1

This is a sequel to the game Hack'n Stalk (released and completed earlier in 2017). This new game is an "expanded universe" where you'll visit the city of Riverside, use your skills and high tech devices to corrupt a strict family into a naughty life style. As the first game, this one mixes elements of visual novels, RPGs, click and point adventures and action minigames.?
                    What is fixed:

- End of node chain reached when trying to check the man hole
                    - End of node chain reached when waiting for Jennifer without pills
                    WHAT'S NEW

Day 3 free roam and scenes: There's a fair amount of new content and you will be able to make all female characters sweat in this version. Notice that the "Revenge Cheat" sex scene is planned to be the most "complex" in the game, similar to the main scene with Julie in HnS 1.0. In version v0.6 you can play the main "branches" of this scene and make an important decision about how the story will unfold (with a few "in next version" messages for some actions).
                    Mini-games issues fixes: Worked on several input and frame-rate related issues in ALL mini-games. Some of them were re-balanced and some have alternate new controls (Gag Training on Shoplifter scene now can also be played with arrows or WASD keys, for example). Frame-rate is now capped at 120 fps to avoid more problems if V Sync is somehow not enabled.

Platform: Win/Mac
                    Size 307 MB

Comment

• Waifu Academy Version 0.3.2b

In Waifu Academy, you play as young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals... The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background.
                      Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'?
                      v0.3.2b
                      -Completely changed Inori's face and body shape (to match Shirley from Code Geass)
                      -The store is now open (you can roam around and browse some products)
                      -The park is now an event destination (available after school)
                      -The subway station is now an event destination (available when possible)
                      -Added a new TV spot
                      -Added 3 new girls
                      -Added 21 new scenes, 217 pictures, 18 animated scenes, more than 1400 lines of dialogue.

Ps : Take your time to enjoy it! remember that it's story driven, the game isn't filled with blank and grind to waste your time.

Size 1120 MB

Game Legends Version 2018.04a by FunFiction

Game Legends is a project bringing untold stories in kinetic novel format of familiar characters from popular games. You may recognize that we've stared with one of the more popular titles, but as time goes on and we begin to take suggestions the characters and stories you'll see will also grow to include other fan favorites.
                      Added "School Voyeur" story
                      Improvements to significantly reduce overall game size - only 132MB !

Size 132 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X