Hentai games xxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Unlimited v2.1.555

The game obviously is inspired by the DCAU and has elements of the episode "Grudge Match" from season 2 of the JLU series, but this is completely parody. Not everything is hinged on that but it's the loose concept for the game to take place. Instead of starting an underground pit fighter you're starting more like a brothel/strip club. I wanted to stay away from the Training idea because it's just so much harder to make it make any sense and keep the characters relatively true. In this you'll simply upgrade their control devices and eventually be able to just inject whatever personality you want. It's of course based on Akabur'sPrincess Trainer but I wanted to have more freedom to just do whatever. The game plays the same though, you generate money daily to unlock more things. I'm still figuring out what will actually be in the game at the initial release just based on time. I plan to keep adding to it though, everything in this game has been designed to be expanded. So you can think of the first official release more as a milestone and more will come in the future. The game will be released for free with an exclusive content for Patreon supporters.

- Killer Frost's second intro scene not showing up in the vault
    - Going back from Prison Menu leaving the menu up
    - Stargirl icon showing up for Starfire in Metabordello Stables
    - Batgirl portrait staying on screen over actions
    - Tala's costume switching during conversations
    - Miss Martian's naked haridband costume not unlocking
    - Lex showing up over Terra's strip scenes in cells
    - Terra's Special not showing up in the vault
    - Issues with Artemis assets and scenes
    - Blackfire's spanking scene costumes in the vault
    - Only Cheshire's dialog showing up on Killer Frost's second intro
    - Blackfire's strip only showing her first costume
    - Making multiple Galatea clones
    - Many problems with Artemis assets not showing in game
    - Ivy vault scenes causing black screens
    - Tala vault scenes causing black screens

Censorship: None
    Platform: Windows
    Language: English
    Size 880 MB

Comment

• Deeper Version 0.0.35

You are Jake. Loving Son and Brother on the cusp of manhood. A string of bad luck leaves your family homeless and your sister is seriously ill. You must guide Jake into manhood whilst saving your family by whatever means necessary. Just what kind of man Jake grows up to be, depends on you...?
      v0.0.35 changelog
      fixed bug in farm where you could get infinite seeds
      fixed various minor bugs in dialogue
      fixed crash during Laura highstreet scene
      reduced chance of seeing Laura with "Dee"
      v0.0.32
      fixed issue with crash during Lucy Shower scene.
      fixed issue with crash during Laura fetch quest
      fixed issue wth crash when trying to read certain books
      Fully implemented .xml data
      Changed interface in shops to remove "What should i do?" Menu
      v0.0.31 03-April-2018
      Added farm mini-game to earn more money
      Added G&Q agriculture store including new character Jessica
      Added Lessco Supermarket to buy essentials
      Added Monastery proper (location of farm)
      Added Story progression with Laura
      Added school opportunity for Jake including 3 new characters (teachers)
      Moved a couple of events to more appropriate locations
      Added Shelly story progression
      Added realtor including new character Elli
      Added new mechanics for events. Some important story events are now mandatory and cannot be avoided. This changes dependent on which story arc you are on.
      Added new Audio to some areas
      Added dream sequences to hint at what the player could do next. These are not fully implemented but are starting to appear.
      Started migration to xml for game data
      added first collectables (books & Magazines)

Size 439 MB

Life with Pleasure Version 0.1 by Mr.N

Hi guys. My name is Mr.N , I beginning game developer, I am a big fan of RPG games and of course boobs adult content (who isnt?). Therefore the genre of the first game was obvious!
      For a game I have chosen Renpy engine, and for accumulation of dev experience I have decided to make at first the visual novel. With each updating, I will try to increase quality of content.
      Thanks to Patreon (and to you guys) for this platform, it gives the chance to do favorite thing without distracting and to create something new!
      PS: English not my native language, excuse for mistakes, I will correct them over time.?

Size 439 MB

Comment

• Alexs Choice Version 0.3

In the game, two types of passages, one normal, the second lecherous, now I'm engaged in lewd passage. In the normal passage will be, the wife and children, and of course sex

Size 2080 MB

OR

Comment

• Anna Exciting Affection Version 0.9.1+Remake

You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main story line with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests. Anna won't be an average bimbo that gets laid with the first thug that she has met.
          Remake version 0.3:
          - updated to 0.9
          - updated to Renpy 6.99.14.2, this seemed to have fixed the auto_save_on_choice problem
          - variables are now defined at a higher level so those errors should be fixed

Size 3700 MB

OR

Comment

• Twists of My Life v0.51.01

You are student of a law school in the city "N".
            You live a normal life, study, meet different people and etc.
            In short, you do what most people of your age do.
            At a certain moment you get yourself into problems which cause the need to move and so the story begins.

1) Use your saves of the 18th day during game in order to avoid any bugs. Do not use saves of the 19th day.
            2) The size has been decreased due to change of pics format, from PNG into WEBP
            Besides routine sex with Ann were added two new sex scenes. One new event with Helga. The english version of the game contains 52000 words. The 0.5 update added 203 new arts and 3 gifs. Regarding a bug when MC's looking in the mirror at his bruise and the art is misplaced, we are well aware of that and it will be fixed in the final release.

Size 419 MB

Comment

• Spaced Out v0.8.0

The story is set on a military research space station in Earth's orbit, whose AI goes haywire and starts killing the personnel. A family manages to lock themselves on a part of the station which is disconnected from the AI control systems but they pay a high price for that - the father remains locked out.

Size 1100 MB

Comment

• Sinful Mother Version 1.0

Daniel and his mother and father decide to move to a small town on the invitation of his aunt. But soon they are going to regret their decision. The game is complete, has hours of playtime, branching plots and 4 endings. If you don't like Netorare or Incest, don't play it.?

Size 98 MB

Comment

• LifePlay v1.0 [Vinfamy]

LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in 32 (and counting) real world cities with real world buildings. The game has extensive character customizations and non-grindy gameplay and includes a range of life situations (189 scenes and counting) where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes allow player control without forcing it, enhanced by well-written erotica.
                  Although this is the first release, the game has actually been under development since the end of 2017, you can easily get a few hours of gameplay, especially if you try out different character builds in different maps. All game versions and their sources will be released to the public immediately. It's also very moddable, just check the Docs folder for information.

Size 754 MB

SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm Version 0.01

It seems like Sarah Kerrigan was a loyal member of Sons of Korhal and obeyed Arcturus Mengsk's orders to every syllable just yesterday. But who would've thought that Mengsk didn't forgive Sarah for killing his father.

Because of his plots and betrayal, a secret operation on Tarsonis, the capital of the Confederation, turned into a bloodbath and a 'captive' status for Sarah herself, but as she found out later, it was just another hard way to promising new opportunities. Opportunities to become stronger. To get revenge. To get some pleasure...

This is a story about Sarah Kerrigan's path from a loyal soldier to a powerful (and sexy) Queen of Blades.

Size 248 MB

Comment

• WhoreMoans v1.1 Week 1

This is a Visual Novel called WhoreMoans. In it "YOU" are the focus character.

Version: Week 1 1.1
                    Size 267 MB

Comment

• Lost Family Version 0.02

You play as David, a 21 year old who is just like anyone else, a typical guy going through the motions, being self-centered and thinking the world revolves around him. Now, unfortunately, or fortunately, as events unfold he finds himself trapped within a post-apocalyptic situation.?

Size 660 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X