Hentai games xxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wifey's Dilemma v0.1

The main character is you! You've befriended an Asian girl in her early 20s who has studied in the US since she was in high school, but was unable to get her green card. Over the years, you've become good friends, and she has asked to be your "fake wife" in order to get American citizenship. Of course, being a good friend (and also having ulterior motives) you agreed! It's up to you how the story will turn out. You can make your wife truly fall in love with you, or if you make "mistakes", she will become promiscuous.?

Censorship: None
    Platform: Windows
    Language: English
    Size 75 MB

Comment

• The Proteus Effect v0.5.2

The Proteus Effect is a lighthearted roleplaying adventure game where you take on the role of a down-on-his-luck guy who lands the job of his dreams as a playtester at a virtual-reality game company. Things don't turn out quite as he plans, however, and he soon finds himself both trapped in the virtual world and stuck in the body of a nubile young woman.

2 new H-scenes, one of which has 2 distinct variations
      5 new quests
      New skits
      A (hopefully!) fun event at the end!
      A bunch of new characters
      Lots of new dialogue
      2 new areas and 2 new building interiors

Size 502 MB

Comment

• Kingdom Defiled v0.1071

Kingdom Defiled is a mix between a dating sim and a strategy game, where you need to rebuild your city and recruit an army to defeat evil. Core features include, Turn based strategic combat, sexy scenes, unit recruiting and training, resource gathering and base building. Are you going to fight for good and get the girl or turn to evil and enslave them all?

Size 93 MB

Portals of Pheroeon v0.7.4.0

Main character is currently a female(or futa) human (still not quite sure about that. Maybe she will be a unique species that cannot be found anywhere else, making hybrids between her and anything else also unique). There will be a lot of base species (currently only 7 (Centaur, Harpy, Angel, Succubus, Mermaid, Plant, Lavagirl)) and all possible combinations as hybrids as your character pool to recruit from/ breed. NPCs will mostly be variants of those species or completely unique ones.

Creation/Slime stuff:
        - added 3 remaining summons for creation-mc
        - added startingskill to creation-mc, switched always available "spawnSlime" skill with "SlimeTrail" for spawned characters
        - slime is harder to move on /slime charaters walk slower on other tiles
        - semi-slime movementtype (ambhibic for slimes)
        - new slime related skills/passives
        - each summon is unlocked by 2 core upgrades of base species (each basespecies used for one)
        - slimegirls are unlocked by unlocking all other summons, they can copy allies now

Censorship: No
        Version: 0.7.4.0
        Size 161 MB

Comment

• Retrieving The Past Ch. 3 v0.3.0

Jensen Wenchester... Ex member of Team 5 Infiltration Unit, Army Rangers. That was years ago and now owner of WSC (Wenchester Security Company) he finds himself sexually “awoken” and the women around him are affected. He’s been like most of us, that go about their business with little interest in women apart from occasional one night stands. Not of late! As ghosts of the past have woken up and started meddling in his affairs, journey with Jensen to find out what he needs to retrieve from his past to make sense of it all. Why is this happening now??

v0.3.0 Update Chapter 3 that includes:
          * 1357 lines of code
          * 264 images
          * 3 animations
          * 19 image series animations
          * 8 sound clips
          -- Save Files -- - Save files for previous Chapter 1&2 will not work. Please use supplied save files. From here on your save files should work so this will be the last you will have to use supplied files. The supplied saves are end of Chapter 1 and

Size 662 MB

https://fboom.me/file/72bd327d36875/...CH3-030-pc.zip [COLOR=inherit !important]

[/COLOR]

Comment

• Fortissimo FA INTL Ver [La'cryma & Circus]

Far, far away from here in the southwest, summer seems to reside on a single island called, Tsukuyomi Island. Yoshino Reiji was just another student there until the day when a pretty girl, named No.13, accidentally saved Reiji, dragging him knee deep into a supernatural dilemma. The girl is the result of a hyper-scientific weapon called the Magical Strategic Destruction Weapon, or M.S.D.W. Showing itself to it's owner in the form of a figure granting two unique abilities: Summon anyone you've seen in the last 24 hours, and Return all physical matter to its state 24 hours prior.

Voice: Japanese
            Censored: Yep (mosaic)
            Size 884 MB

Comment

• My Lovely Sara v0.4 [Caizer Games]

What is MLD about?
              MLD simulate a type of "Visual Novel" and "Corruption".
              Im using: TyranoBuilder, Daz3D, Photoshop.?

Censorship: no
              Version: 0.4
              Size 604 MB

Comment

• NIBURI - REBIRTH VERSION 0.701

Ren'Py based adult interactive fiction role playing game

Size 119 MB

Orange Trainer v0.14.1

About this game:
                Howdy folks! I’ve been teasing you all about a game I’ve been working on called Orange Trainer for some time now.
                Although I have shown some ingame art, I have never given you a hands-on demo to play around with. Until today!
                I was asked to release a early alpha of the game so that people could try their hands at it and get an impression of what it will look like in the future.

Changelog
                Continued The Menacing Phantom quest
                New CG
                Added detail / changes to existing sex scenes
                New swimwear outfits for all 3 girls
                Stockings accessory for Ahsoka
                Bug / grammar fixes

Size 130 MB

Comment

• Depraved Awakening Version 0.11

You are a private eye in Free City. Your latest client has found himself dead. As for how, many suspect suicide, though your smarter than that. But poking around may get you in some hot water. But then again why would you be a private eye if you weren't looking to face the heat.
                  Whats new

950 new renders (that does include the animations)
                  Far more scenes than any other release.
                  New licensed music
                  Copy edits for chapters 2 through 10.
                  Replaced the bathroom in 0.1 for continuity. Thats probably the biggest change :P
                  Fixed the name of Mrs Hunter to Turner.

Size 1850 MB

OR

Comment

• Seeds Of Chaos v0.2.36

Seeds of Chaos is a dark fantasy eroge made in Ren'py, inspired by the worldbuilding of Berserk, Dark Souls, The Witcher and other epic fantasy series', as well as the adult games Corruption of Champions, Legend of Queen Opala, and Slavemaker. The game is set in The Six Realms, the westernmost continent in the world of Solanse. Seven years have passed since the last Demon War, and the defeat of Lord Karnas at the hands of the forces of Light ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity for all the races of the six kingdoms. Evil never lies dormant for long, however, and in the shadows new threats to the tenuous peace begin to stir.

- It is now possible to rescue Delane: A new menu of choices to plan the escape becomes available when the escape criteria has been met with a number of related events.
                    - The Delane escape event has been added, with two possible outcomes (success and failure)
                    - It is now possible to hunt for gifts after talking to Ulcro: a new option has been added to the main Orciad camp menu, with ten new related events.
                    - Two new ruler events, one new Alexia Job event (maid), and three new room events.
                    - Four new sex scenes (Rowan x Liural x Alexia, Rowan x Emma, Rowan x Delane, Shaya solo "performance")
                    - Three new Fey events.
                    - Six new CGs (Andras x Alexia, Andras x Rowan, Jezera x Alexia, Jezera x Rowan, Rowan x Liurial, Dazzanath x Agatha)
                    - Three new sprites (Isdruel, Heartsong, Whitescar)

Version: 0.2.36 Backer
                    Size 238 MB

Comment

• Riley's Magic Swap v0.6

Riley's Magic Swap is a gender swap rpg with 3d Custom Girl sex scenes.
                      You have one year to turn back into a man and save the kingdom. Or not.
                      Up to you.

Version: 0.6
                      Size 238 MB

Bright Past v0.005b [Kosmos Games]

Dear friends, the day has come! It is with great pleasure that I present you a demo of my new project. Some may consider it to be a remake of my very first game - "Bright Future", that many of you liked. The new game is called "Bright Past" and is also based on the concept of an open-world sandbox with a main storyline. However, this time we are doing it on a completely different level! In the current version you can meet the main characters, learn about their background and game setting in general.
                      As you can see in the screenshot, the game will take place in the modern world. The main character will be a girl. The genre of the project can be described as a sandbox with elements of the quest an RPG.?

Alex has a scale of "excitement".
                      If Alex is very excited, she can masturbate in some places: room, bathroom, toilet in the cafe.
                      The "characteristics" menu is added (click on the Alex icon).
                      New locations: Mall, beauty studio, clothing store, living room in the apartment, newspaper stand, Rose street, Library, "Amadeus" restaurant.
                      Continuation of the main quest, acquaintance with a pair of new NPCs
                      The main quest is now not interrupted.
                      Mechanics of cooking. There are several recipes.
                      New emotions for Alex, a new pose of the "talking head" + a new sexy home suit (put on and removed automatically).
                      At work, too, you need to change clothes. The costume is automatically removed when you leave the cafe.
                      Added a new waitress who works on weekends.
                      The ability to read books in the library is added. Reading picks up rhetoric.
                      In some places you can skip the time.
                      Opportunity to open a bank account at interest.
                      Barbara now has a schedule.
                      Removed pop-up messages that indicated how much time had passed.
                      Classes in the gym.
                      To do this, you have to buy a tracksuit.
                      Very hot event with Barbara.
                      For collectors, I added collector cards, which can be found in various unexpected places. Now added 3 pieces.
                      The new version was ready on August 1. I'm still waiting for the translator to give me the English version. I'm still in an active search for an interpreter. I want the new versions to come out without delay. For this, I need your help.
                      In the meantime, I do not sit idly by, but actively working on a new version of LA.

Size 362 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X