Hentai games xxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deviant Discoveries New Version 0.15

You play a scientist/professor which has invented ways to alter the human body.
    He sets out to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process.
    V 0.15.0 Changelog:
    Kara:
    Three new scenes with her which are available after she does her first makeover.
    Spooning sex scene.
    Two buttplay scenes.
    In addition, every one of Karas new scenes has a choice of two different outcomes so be sure to replay those scenes to see everything.
    The branching choice system with the scenes is something I haven't done before, so I'm really excited to hear your thoughts and if that's something you like and would want to see implemented in other scenes as well.
    Luna:

She has two new scenes, which can be done from home after the tattoo parlor scene with her.
    Call her on your phone to get her to visit you.
    So get it while it's hot I guess.

Censorship: None
    Platform: Windows
    Language: English
    Size 435 MB

Comment

• Second happiness Version 0.9+Walkthrough

?bout:
      IGY 18 years, decided to try himself in the role of “chief” in the house. This idea came from the SG feed his new mom, it most and he is interested in. SG easily deceived man and therefore under his insolent “charm” can sometimes get other female characters, but still did not get … Extras. Info : 1. Scene, Night penetration to the older sister. 2 Slip handdzhob stepmother. And not a lot of detail is not essential. Russian national, English (not full) machine.
      V0.9
      Shantrel: 1 scene rework. (morning, bedroom, V 0.9 starts with this scene).
      2 situations extended and up .
      Final in the bathroom.
      2 animations. Several hidden buttons.
      Brenda: secret place.
      Janna:
      Event is probably difficult but the save-load is working.
      1 animations. Several hidden buttons.

Size 1290 MB

Comment

• The Lust Within v0.1.0

The Lust Within is an adult visual novel with a focus on creating an immersive, character driven story where players go on a journey of sexual exploration of a diverse array of fantasies and fetishes.

You begin your journey playing as a woman with no recollection of your past waking up in a mysterious forest.
        Over the course of this journey you will discover that the world is not what it may seem initially and that you are not limited to experiencing the world only through your body or gender. You will discover forbidden powers that you can use to influence others.

One of the main themes will be the juxtaposition between having control over others at one time and feeling completely powerless the next, with player choices affecting the balance between the two.

Size 158 MB

Comment

• Daughter For Dessert Chap 02

A man and his daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.

Made for Chrome/Firefox. Note that there is a download option inside the game if you don't want to run this online. However, you can not mix download/online versions if you want to continue on your previous path. E.g: If you played the first chapter online, you have to play the second chapter online.

Version: Chapter 2 v1.1
          Size 396 MB

Comment

• Rad Science 0.4.5

What does it contain?
            - Nicky and Nick meets Nick and Nicky
            - A fair bit of swelling
            - A bath
            - One tiny needle boi vs. common sense
            - Some masturbation and then some more
            - A bit of an overhaul of the way I display animations (like 'real' videos!)
            - Still no Matthew McConaughey

Size 1940 MB

OR

Comment

• Tails of Azeroth Lewd Red Riding Hoof Version 0.2b

Size 1650 MB

Comment

• Everybody Loves Me Version 0.1

It's a visual novel game. You play as a young guy who enjoys success with women. But once he begins to feel attraction to his family.?

Developer/Publisher: EveryLM
                Platform: Windows/Mac
                Size 509 MB

Comment

• Holiday Island v0.0.6

You, the player (a guy) won a lottery for holidays on a Pacific island. But is not just any island. It is full of beautiful girls.
                  You can play the game's intro story to learn all about it.?

Version: 0.0.6 Alpha
                  Platform: Linux/Mac/Win
                  Size 440 MB

Comment

• Treat me like the slut i am Day 2 Beta

You will meet Lola, who will do anything to reforge the town from the wrong way from her point of view by any means necessary to a decent town of her liking.
                    For Lola, doing anything to fix town is acceptable until the town becomes a mirror image what's in her mind and one day, she suddenly meets a mysterious stranger who will point new ways to achieve her goals in an unexpected way.

Size 372 MB

Comment

• Harem Villa v0.5.1.1

You are starting College and your mother is newly director of a Villa just next to this College. Your job is to offer to College girls a chamber and make them taking good time in there. You discovered that a Demon is living under your room... She kindly asked you to help her in exchange of of destroying you... Now, to preserve their life, You will be obligated to make... things with them... If only people would know how big your sacrifice is.

Changelog:v0.5.1.1
                      I made some fix:
                      You can trigger Celine's peeping event
                      Peeping events doesn't crash anymore after a big number of peeping
                      You correctly go to the villa's hallway when you go out of marcella's room
                      Sandra's intro even has a requirement in the achievement board, and it's more easy (can be triggered during the night)

I also added some little new things:
                      The infobox Write information when you enters a patreon code to tell you what you've unlocked (people though nothing happened because it wasn't visible)
                      I added a black background to the sentences of infobox for more visibility
                      Infobox's messages exists for 5 seconds instead of 2
                      New Message when a character level up!

Cheat Codes:
                      Get 250$: f6d5r8t7
                      Get 400$: fg4d6s4f
                      Get 20$ more per day: f7s8q9e6
                      Increase your income by 50%: Iloveeroniverse
                      Works only once.
                      punishme : scene with Dibela

new cheatcodes 2/12-2017
                      First, I added a new cheat code last Update, I forgot to post it x)
                      iamatable
                      Gives 200$/day
                      I deleted every posts before patreon's new rules, just in case. Here 3 old codes for you
                      touchme42
                      Iloveeroniverse
                      fg4d6s4f
                      You should get enough money with that
                      Oh and, I added patreon codes in the Infobox, now when you use a patreon code, It will tell you which effect you activated, if you have already used it, and if the codes doesn't exists. Now You'll know exactly what it is about
                      ALERT! there is just a minor bug, it tells you you already used it just after using a code, it works, it's just an error from my infobox

Size 446 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X