No announcement yet.

Interracial Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Violet Viper - It's Not Even Hard & It's the Biggest Dick I've Ever Seen 720p HEVC x265

File: Violet Viper - It's Not Even Hard & It's the Biggest Dick I've Ever Seen 720p HEVC x265.mp4
    Size: 907429599 bytes (865.39 MiB), duration: 01:01:05, avg.bitrate: 1981 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
    Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1280x720, 1835 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download Violet_Viper_-_It’s_Not_Even_Hard_&_It’s_the_Biggest_Dick_I’ve_Ever_Seen_720p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

Violet is back, fresh from her debut on Rick's BCC, and you've seen her getting it on over at ExCoGi. She thinks she's here today to shoot another nice boy/girl scene with me. She's a tall, but fit and petite chick. Super down to Earth, really chill. She's also a submissive super slut. I didn't think we'd have a ton of trouble when she found out she's actually going to take on Jovan's big black anaconda, and boy I was right. Things started off pretty normally, she's been doing well if you were wondering.

Excited to get back to sucking cock, you know the usual. I feel up on her body a little bit, get her nice and comfortable. She shows off, plays with some toys, giving me a great little show. When she hears the door open she has no idea what's coming through it. Violet's never had the big black cock before, so to say she's surprised would be an understatement. However, that doesn't mean she wasn't excited and ready to try and take all of it. Sloppy sloppy blowjobs, pussy stretching reverse cowgirl, enthusiastic facials, it's more fun than a circus. She works Jovan's cock in her mouth with some sort of slut magic, because I'm not sure how she fit that thing in there. I was a little worried she wasn't gonna fit it in her pussy, but where there's a will there's a way! Seriously though, she handles Jovan like a champ, and I'll leave you to enjoy the rest!

Comment

• UK Adventure Couple - The Full Video Of Me Taking My First BBC Part 1 1080p HEVC x265

File: UK Adventure Couple - The Full Video Of Me Taking My First BBC Part 1 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
      Size: 308367201 bytes (294.08 MiB), duration: 00:16:29, avg.bitrate: 2494 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 160 kb/s (und)
      Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 2327 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download UK_Adventure_Couple_-_The_Full_Video_Of_Me_Taking_My_First_BBC_Part_1_1080p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

Comment

• UK Adventure Couple - The Full Video Of Me Taking My First BBC Part 2 1080p HEVC x265

File: UK Adventure Couple - The Full Video Of Me Taking My First BBC Part 2 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
        Size: 305643858 bytes (291.48 MiB), duration: 00:16:25, avg.bitrate: 2482 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 160 kb/s (und)
        Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 2314 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download UK_Adventure_Couple_-_The_Full_Video_Of_Me_Taking_My_First_BBC_Part_2_1080p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

Comment

• File: Ariel Darling - I Don't Know If I Can Handle It 720p HEVC x265.mp4
          Size: 973586240 bytes (928.48 MiB), duration: 01:22:39, avg.bitrate: 1571 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 112 kb/s (eng)
          Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1280x720, 1440 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download Ariel_Darling_-_I_Don’t_Know_If_I_Can_Handle_It_720p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

Ariel (Yes, named after the famous Mermaid) was another recommendation from our friends over at BCC and this one did not disappoint. When she first walked through the door I immediately noticed two things, her vibrant red hair and her huge natural tits. This sweet, yet shy girl was under the impression that she was there to work with me, Rocky "The Director," and of course this was not the case. So after getting to know Ariel a little better I handed her a magic wand to warm herself up with. It was her first time using this toy and it made her pussy instantly wet. I then asked her if she had ever squirted before. She hadn't, so I decided to give it a shot and instantly she made a mess all over the couch and seemed to not really know what just happened. I told her everything was OK and messaged room service for more towels. The real message was sent to Javon Jordan, Mr. BBC himself and we were ready to give this sexy redhead the BIGGEST surprise of her life. The look on her face as he walked in was utter shock and confusion. She kept glancing over at his package wondering what he was about to pull out and what she may be in for and after he revealed his assets Ariel couldn't keep her eyes off of it saying: "Oh. This is the biggest I think I've seen," and little did she know Javon still wasn't close to being 100% hard. Her hand barely fit around the girth of his cock as she awkwardly attempted to put it in her mouth. It's just fucking hot as hell to witness pure innocence as a shy girl try's to figure out what to do with a massive BBC. Next, it was time to see if Ariel could fit Javon in her tight pussy. She was a trooper and took him reverse cowgirl balls deep on the couch. This was just the introduction mind you as Javon pounded her repeatedly in the dining area and then the bedroom. With every repeated thrusting and position change you could see the combination of pain and pleasure on Ariel's face. Her perfect tits bouncing as a massive BBC stretched her tight pussy to the max was truly a new experience for this timid redhead. Ariel stated in her interview she was submissive and we agree. She took everything we asked her to do and more until Jovan unloaded a massive creampie deep inside her. You now she loved it because she just laid there in a state of bliss rubbing her freshly used pussy as cum leaked out of her freshly used hole. When we asked her what she was thinking when she first saw her first BBC she replied, "I didn't know if I could handle it." Well for being only the 7th cock Ariel has ever taken her performance was quite impressive. She even asked for round two and stated she might just be a size queen now and another Fairy Tail BBC Surprise is in the books.

Comment

• File: Santana Ayo - Monster Cock For Huge Tits 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
            Size: 836763094 bytes (798.00 MiB), duration: 00:41:23, avg.bitrate: 2696 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 46 kb/s (eng)
            Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 2643 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Santana Ayo comes in to give an estimate on a kitchen remodeling for Jovan Jordan. When she sees how big of a guy he is, she becomes curious, thinking he must definitely be packing a huge cock. Jovan lets her know that he will be taking a shower quickly and that she can help herself in the kitchen while she waits. But, curiosity doesn't stop Santana from going to the restroom and taking a peep at Jovan showering.

While she is looking, her notebook falls and Jovan notices she was looking. She runs back embarrassed after what just happened. She doesn't want to loose her job, but at the same time she is curious to see his monster cock. Jovan gives her not only a peep but lets her suck on his humongous cock! She goes at it like theres no tomorrow. From the kitchen they go to the bedroom, where Jovan gives her the fucking of a lifetime and also gets a discount on the remodeling!

Comment

• File: Callie Black - See a Vegan Stripper Fuck 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
              Size: 722542034 bytes (689.07 MiB), duration: 00:51:05, avg.bitrate: 1886 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 159 kb/s (und)
              Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 1717 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

You can't swing a dead cat without hitting another "double debut" around here, as fresh meat Ty Rolland and lovely blonde Callie Black are each making their 1st See HIM Fuck appearances this week. Director Johnny Robins starts things off with the interview slice of the program, followed by Ty standing up and stripping naked with some aid from Callie, who can't help but plunk that soft gift in her mouth. Callie then lubes HIM up, front and back, making sure Ty's gift is no longer soft by stroking HIM as she sniffs and licks each of his hairy armpits.

Ty then sits so that Callie can get all freaky-deeky with his socked and bare feet. Next up is the ass-eating, as first Ty cops a squat on Callie's face, followed by her rimming and tonguing HIM while he's spread-eagle, via the rusty trombone, and from above with HIM in a reverse piledriver. The two then swap oral favors, as Callie first sucks and slobbers on HIM, followed by Ty going down on the starlet's moist vagina. Then we get to the fucking, as Callie first hops on top of HIM for some outstanding amazon action, followed by accepting all of HIM in a front and backward piledriver, doggystyle with some toe sucking, and missionary until he pulls out and cums on her pretty little face. We followed our newest HIM into the shower for a brief post-sex discussion...

Comment

• Gracie Squirts - Gracie has a Texas Foursome and Ass Eating 1080p HEVC x265

File: Gracie Squirts - Gracie has a Texas Foursome and Ass Eating 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
                Size: 773415815 bytes (737.59 MiB), duration: 00:39:01, avg.bitrate: 2643 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 162 kb/s (eng)
                Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 2470 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download Gracie_Squirts_-_Gracie_has_a_Texas_Foursome_and_Ass_Eating_1080p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

Baby Girl Gracie the PAWG comes to TheFlourishxxx with a reputation for only doing BBC, well, we wanted to throw something different at her in a surprise. The scene starts off with Gracie getting her ass oiled up and smacked, then getting on her knees to suck on 2 black cocks. After the double blowjob one begins fucking her from behind doggystyle while the other face fucks her from behind the couch. Some hair pulling and bravado talking and ass smacking and the party is started. She then sucks on a Huge BBC and a well huge white guy shows up to the party.. SURPRISE ,She then begins to suck both the huge black cock and huge white cock on her knees for a long double blowjob which has her sweating facially. guys take turns doggystyle fucking her heavy while she sucks the other who is sitting on the couch. Soon one of them ask her to eat his ass. She begins but to her surprise the white guy eats her ass while she is rimming the other with his legs up for DOUBLE RIMMING. She then rides one while sucking the other as he stands on the couch. In the end a huge cumshot which she SWALLOWS all of it.

Comment

• File: Sofie Marie - Sneak Into My Room Let's Make A Baby 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
                  Size: 767533098 bytes (731.98 MiB), duration: 00:45:08, avg.bitrate: 2267 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 161 kb/s (eng)
                  Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 2096 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download Sofie_Marie_-_Sneak_Into_My_Room_Let's_Make_A_Baby_1080p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

In another installment of Sofie's popular Sneak In series, Sean Michaels sneaks into Sofie's room, after Sofie lies to her hubby about going on a girls' trip. What she really wants, is to be pregnant with Sean's offspring! She desperately wants Sean to breed her, since her husband is not worthy.

Comment

• File: Eden Ivy Puts Alissia to the Test in an Anal Threesome 720p HEVC x265.mp4
                    Size: 775673078 bytes (739.74 MiB), duration: 01:09:30, avg.bitrate: 1488 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 125 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1280x720, 1356 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download Eden_Ivy_Puts_Alissia_to_the_Test_in_an_Anal_Threesome_720p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

Eden Ivy has come to Private Specials, Anal Threesomes to live out one of her ultimate sexual fantasies, an anal threesome, and alongside Alissia and Joss Lescaf, she's about to get it! Some hot lesbian action is the perfect way to warm up for such an occasion, and that's exactly how this sexy tattooed beauty kicks off the scene as she enjoys a fisting with Alissia in her lingerie. Then watch the rest of the gonzo action where Joss arrives with his BBC ready for a wild interracial threesome that includes DP with a cock and fist for Alissia and a shared facial cumshot to finish!

Comment

• File: Jackie Hoff - POV Anally Hoff the Charts 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
                      Size: 496735386 bytes (473.72 MiB), duration: 00:39:57, avg.bitrate: 1658 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 160 kb/s (eng)
                      Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 1490 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X