Actual Lesbian Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stockings And Lace Two (2013)

Stars: Suzie Carina, Nicole Evans, Abbie Cat, Tina Kay, Rebecca More, Iwia ,Danielle May, Nicole Smith ,Lexi Lowe ,Eileen Sue
    Description:
    best girls, in our best stockings. Thigh high full of pleasure, Stockings and Lace 2 embraces the beauty of long shapely legs, encased in glorious stockings. Marvel as legs writhe in pleasure, while their pussies get pounded by lesbian tongue thrusts, deep wet fingering and orgasmic caresses.
    File Name : Stockings And Lace Two.mp4
    File Size : 1779.64 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 01:50:39
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 238 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Link: Keep2share

Comment

• Girls Only 3 Way (2012)

Stars: Dorina, Bridgett, Sophie Moone, Karlie Montana, Angie Savage, Dorothy Black, Lilly Kingston, Sandy (i), Devon (i), Tanya James, Charlie Laine
      Description
      Three beauties are better than two! Here are 4 scenes of some of the sexiest girls indulging in hot lesbian action. The girls give each other unforgettable tongue lashings and with the use of dildo's and strap-ons that only intensifies the passion. This is wet pussy worship at its finest because nobody knows a pussy like another girl does!
      File Name : Girls Only 3 Way.mkv
      File Size : 1916.75 MB
      Resolution : 640x480
      Duration : 02:07:39
      Video : AVC (AVC), 30.000 fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Girls Only 3 Way 2 (2013)

Stars: Priscilla, Rachel Starr, Alexis Texas, Kayden Faye, Scarlet Pain
        Description
        Three beauties are better than two! Triple snatch action!
        More toys, no boys! Brace yourself for five full scenes of wet pussy worship, featuring triple snatch action! Only the girls are invited to this small party of three, but they?re allowed to bring toys. There?s plenty of pussy to go around, so prepare yourself for plenty of tongues flicking, scissoring, double-ended dildos, anal play, and more! Featuring Rachel Starr, Alexis Texas, Scarlet, Kayden Faye, Priscilla, and more!
        File Name : Girls Only 3 Way 2.mkv
        File Size : 1870.4 MB
        Resolution : 640x480
        Duration : 02:04:44
        Video : AVC (AVC), 29.970 fps
        Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Me and My Girlfriend (2012)

Stars: Dani Daniels, Jelena Jensen, Aaliyah Love, Celeste Star, Brett Rossi, Randy Moore, Malena Morgan, Georgia Jones, Tori Black, Faye Reagan, Ryan Keely, Taylor Vixen, Emily Addison, Samantha Saint
          Description
          2013 AVN Award Nominee for Best All-Girl Release.
          2013 AVN Award Nominee for Best Girl/Girl Sex Scene.
          2013 AVN Award Nominee for Best New Series.

All I need in my life of sin is me and my girlfriend, me and my girlfriend. For this group of 14 models, that?s all they want and need. They don?t need no dicks because they have dildos, fingers, lips, and tongues that know how to do the job better than any man can do. This beautiful woman to woman sex is sure to excite you!
          File Name : Me and My Girlfriend.mp4
          File Size : 1926.64 MB
          Resolution : 852x480 @ 846x480
          Duration : 02:07:53
          Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 101 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Me And My Girlfriends 2 (2012)

Stars: Jana Jordan, Georgia Jones, Kiara Diane, Capri Anderson, Samantha Saint, Bree Daniels, Dani Daniels, Destiny Dixon, Adrienna Manning
            Description
            Lick it up lip lovers! These hot lesbian lovers are ready to serve up lip service as only they can! With more hotties than you can shake a dick at?¦but absolutely no boys allowed in this all girls club. Who needs a boy when you?ve got a sexy woman with a huge dildo, fingers that stroke the G-spot just right and of course an insatiable appetite for snapper! Cum join these lesbian ladies as they lick, suck and fondle each other into a sexual frenzy and push each other over the edge into orgasmic bliss!Beautiful woman-woman sex which is sure to excite you! For fine folks with good hearts and curious minds.
            File Name : Me And My Girlfriends 2.mp4
            File Size : 1687.23 MB
            Duration : 01:51:46
            Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 111 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Me And My Girlfriend 3 (2012)

Stars: Hayden Hawkens, Eufrat Mai, Natalie Heart, Aspen Rae, Lena Nicole, Jana Jordan, Holly Michaels, Brett Rossi
              Description
              Tammy Sands directs this collection of luscious ladies in four lesbian scenes and four solo masturbation scenes. Lena Nicole and Aspen Rae get each other wet in the pool. Brett Rossi and Eufrat Mai pair off for some fun with tongues and toys. Jana Jordan and Hayden Hawkens look great in their knee high socks. After that, Holly Michaels and Natalie Heart turn up the heat in the bedroom. After the girl-girl scenes are done, we?re treated to four solo scenes with Aspen, Brett, Eufrat and Hayden.
              File Name : Me And My Girlfriend 3.mp4
              File Size : 1728.2 MB
              Duration : 01:54:29
              Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 113 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Me And My Girlfriend 4 (2013)

Stars: Natalia Starr, Aspen Rae, Kennedy Leigh, Angela Summers, Karlie Montana, Shyla Jennings, Dani Daniels, Vanessa Veracruz
                Description
                Me And My Girlfriend Episode Four, the latest in the series from GF, offers up another four scenes of quality girl on girl hardcore sex. These ladies are really into each other. There are also four bonus solo masturbation scenes.
                File Name : Me and My Girlfriend 4.mp4
                File Size : 2018.41 MB
                Duration : 02:13:29
                Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.000 fps
                Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 101 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Me And My Girlfriend 6 (2013)

Stars: Zoey Kush, Aaliyah Love, Brett Rossi, Riley Reid, Cherie DeVille, Kendall Karson , Miss Eva Lovia , Ryan Ryans, Madison Ivy, Emily Addison, Holly Michaels
                  Description
                  Join some of the hottest ladies from the GF lineup as they explore their passionate desire for other women. Four scenes of sexy girl on girl action, with plenty of wet pussy licking and scissoring, followed up by eight scenes of solo masturbation, where these girls show you exactly how they like to get off
                  File Name : Me And My Girlfriend 6.mp4
                  File Size : 2588.02 MB
                  Duration : 02:42:02
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.000 fps
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 222 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Me And My Girlfriend 7 (2014)

Stars: Vanessa Veracruz, Elle Alexandra, Cherie DeVille, Kendall Karson, Aspen Rae, Lela Star, Catie Parker, Georgia Jones, Alexis Ford, Chanel Preston, Kortney Kane, Dani Daniels
                    Description

2015 AVN Award Nominee for Best All-Girl Series

Continue their excellent "Me and My Girlfriend" series with its seventh installment. With superstars like Chanel Preston, Cherie Deville, and Dani Daniels, this is the best of the best in femme lesbian action. No story lines, so ridiculous toys, just beautiful women enjoying each other's pleasure.
                    File Name : Me And My Girlfriend 7.mp4
                    File Size : 1722.06 MB
                    Resolution : 852x480
                    Duration : 01:54:05
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 29.003 fps
                    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Me And My Girlfriend 8 (2014)

Stars: Karlie Montana, Georgia Jones, Emily Addison, Vanessa Veracruz, Angela Sommers, Abigail Mac, Ariana Marie, Eva Lovia, Ryan Ryans
                      Description:
                      Genuinely beautiful ladies in sensuously intimate moments! For fine folks with good hearts and curious minds.
                      When her fiance gets sucked into never-ending conversation at a friend's party, a woman lures him to the bedroom for a passionate sexual encounter. After getting caught up in their lives and forgetting their anniversary, a couple soon discovers that sometimes the hottest sex - is the sex you actually plan for. When a young woman mistakes her boyfriend's distance as an impending breakup, he surprises her with a romantic gesture that leaves her sure of everything. After three days of watching his girlfriend give him the silent treatment, a young man decides that the quickest path to forgiveness is through good, old-fashioned makeup sex!
                      File Name : Me And My Girlfriend 8.mp4
                      File Size : 1571.83 MB
                      Duration : 01:47:34
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 1 900 Kbps, 29.000 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 144 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X