X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frisky Kittens 6 (2014)

Stars: Laura, Ginger, Rita, Lily, Ilina, Sabrina, Jessica
    Description
    This series unwraps BRAND NEW LADIES who have seldom, if ever, been on film with another girl before! We know you'll enjoy the fun, shyness and uninhibited sex that only AMATEURS can provide.
    These Frisky Kittens know how to meow their way to the top not by rubbing their heads on your leg, but by eating your delicious pussy. Don't forget to put a little white stuff in the saucer because they like a little snack at night. Four scenes with puuurfect pussies eating each other out.
    File Name : Frisky Kittens 6.mp4
    File Size : 1812.3 MB
    Resolution : 852x480 @ 846x480
    Duration : 01:56:35
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 173 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 st

Link: Keep2share

Comment

• Breanna Cindy And Celina (2016)

Stars: Cindy, Breanna, Celina
      Description
      Sometimes beauty is as simple as three healthy teens kissing and caressing each other passionately! Two seriously attractive 19 year old girls Breanna and Cindy are totally enjoying being with each other after Cindy's successful seduction of Breanna, but it's now Breanna who boldly decides to introduce her other hot friend Celina into the mix, and into their bedroom!
      File Name : Breanna Cindy And Celina.mkv
      File Size : 1273.49 MB
      Resolution : 1280x720
      Duration : 00:43:55
      Video : AVC (AVC), 4 000 Kbps, 29.930 fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• School Girl's Dream (2016)

Starring Runa Kobayashi,Tsu
        Description
        Runa is scared to enter the waiting room of Tsu but builds up enough courage and enters. She is greeted by the seductive eyes of Tsu, who seems to crave what Runa has to offer. Both begin to open up and explore each other's young bodies. Tsu straps on a dildo and fucks Runa hard. Two hot Asian school girls going at it in a way every man desires.
        File Name : School Girl's Dream.mp4
        File Size : 1106.49 MB
        Resolution : 854x480
        Duration : 01:11:47
        Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
        Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• What's the Occasion (2016)

Starring: Karlie Montana, Sasha Heart, Allie Haze, Danica Dillon, Shyla Jennings, Lola Foxx, Abigail Mac, Serena Blair, August Ames, Ryan Ryans
          Description
          The year is packed with holidays, all special moments to celebrate, but certain occasions demand some rest and oily all-girl relaxation, but not only that! The excitement of these moments send our stars writhing, eager for a release of tension pent up over the last month brought by licking wet, tasty pussy, and finger fucking each other until the tension is completely gone in eyes-crossed lip-licking lesbian orgasms fit for queens! Allie Haze is totally caught off guard when her friends Sasha Heart and Serena Blair begin rubbing her sore legs, but soon, they realize their new year's eve will be happily spent tongue to clit, and mouth to mouth, enjoying the sensual, seductive relaxation of an All Girl Massage!
          File Name : What's The Occasion.mkv
          File Size : 2368.16 MB
          Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
          Duration : 02:38:22
          Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 23.976 (23976/1000) fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Lesbian Crush Diaries 3 (2012)

Starring Sandra, Barbara, Nataly, Zuzana, Summer Breeze, Romana, Kate Jones, Edita, Natalia, Nataly Sandra, Melanie Jolie
            Description
            Are you ready for another edition of Lesbian Crush Diaries? I don?t think you are. This some of the hottest girl-on-girl action out there today! Brand new, smoking hot girls playing with dildos, strap-ons, licking pussy and sucking on titties! If you like seeing beautiful girls going to town on one another and doing what they do best?¦this is the movie for you! Don?t miss out on starlets like Edita, Zuzana, Romana, Melanie Jolie, Kate Jones, Summer Breeze and more!
            Brand New Girls In Hot Girl On Girl Action!
            File Name : Lesbian Crush Diaries 3.mp4
            File Size : 1423.42 MB
            Resolution : 640x480
            Duration : 01:29:57
            Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 198 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Lesbian Crush Diaries 4 (2012)

Starring: Kimber, Evelyn, Hannah, Vera, Demi, Jane, Sandra, Angelica, Regina, Olga
              Description
              Brand new girls in hot girl on girl action! Dear Diary - I know she's my best friend but when I saw her in that tight sweater with her nipples poking through all I could think about was wrapping my lips around them as they become rock hard, sliding her panties down & slipping my finger deep inside her soaking wet pussy and running my tongue all over her throbbing clit. I know I shouldn't act on it but I can't help myself!
              File Name : Lesbian Crush Diaries 4.mp4
              File Size : 1443.53 MB
              Resolution : 848x480
              Duration : 01:29:52
              Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 30.469 fps
              Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Lesbian Crush Diaries 6 (2014)

Starring: Aliana, Janessa, Adrianna, Abby, Lexi, Sally
                Description
                Brand new girls in hot girl on girl action! Dear Diary - I know she's my best friend but when I saw her in that tight sweater with her nipples poking through all I could think about was wrapping my lips around them as they become rock hard, sliding her panties down and slipping my finger deep inside her soaking wet pussy and running my tongue all over her throbbing clit. I know I shouldn't act on it but I can't help myself! I think about taking her gigantic breasts in my hands & wrapping my lips around her hard nipples. And then I pull down her panty bottoms & bury my face in her hot pussy. Oh Diary, I don't think I can resist acting on these impulses the next time I see her in the changing room!
                File Name : Lesbian Crush Diaries 6.mp4
                File Size : 1387.71 MB
                Duration : 01:51:45
                Video : AVC (AVC), 1 600 Kbps, 29.970 fps
                Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Lesbian Crush Diaries 7 (2015)
                  Starring Dani Daniels, Celeste Star, Ella Milano, Jana, Sophia Jade, Layla Rose, Lexi Cartel, Madisin Blaze
                  Description
                  Brand new girls in hot girl on girl action! Dear Diary, every time I go shopping with my BFF my pussy gets soaking wet (and not from the lingerie we bought!) when I see Abby in that tiny little negligee. I think about taking her gigantic breasts in my hands and wrapping my lips around her hard nipples. And then I pull down her panty bottoms and bury my face in her hot pussy. Oh Diary, I don't think I can resist acting on these impulses the next time I see her in the changing room!
                  File Name : Lesbian Crush Diaries 7.mp4
                  File Size : 1443.7 MB
                  Duration : 01:33:10
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 164 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Hot Lesbian Lovers 2 (2008)

Stars: Chloe Dior, Kayla Quinn, Lexxy Foxx, Reina Leone, Katanya Blade, Eve Lawrence, Mason Storm, Angelica Sin, Olivia O'Lovely, Nikita Loven
                    Synopsis
                    These sexy amateur lesbians want to show their love for each other to the world. Of course, by "love for each other" we mean their bit tits and pretty pussies!
                    Hot lady lovers live for their lively physical encounters and use all the tricks of the trade to bring their girlfriend to intense orgasm. Chloe Dior and Olivia De Lovely start things off in their sexy scene as they both ride a double dong. Scene five is a thirty minute ode to the beauty of lesbian sex as Angelica Sin and Eve Lawrence engage in a sexy 69 before a little anal action!
                    There's not a flat-chested beauty in the bunch - these dykes bump and grind their way to ecstasy in this gonzo flick.
                    File Name : Hot Lesbian Lovers 2.mp4
                    File Size : 1963.21 MB
                    Resolution : 480x360
                    Duration : 02:05:30

Comment

• Hot Lesbian Lovers 3 (2008)

Stars: Jennifer Leigh, Dani Sexton, Nikki Hunter, Misty Mendez, Jennifer Steele, Sara Jay, Nicole Moore, Victoria Givens, Brooke Hunter, Devinn Lane
                      Synopsis
                      One-hundred percent real amateurs! Gorgeous lesbians with massive tits showing off what they've got to give. These sexy amateur lesbians came to show off for you on camera.
                      They're showing their love for each other to the world. So if your in the mood for some hot lesbian action, we're more than happy to inform you that this is where it's at!
                      File Name : Hot Lesbian Lovers 3.mp4
                      File Size : 1840.6 MB
                      Resolution : 480x360
                      Duration : 01:57:00

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X