No announcement yet.

Actual Lesbian Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It 2 (2013)

Starring: Penny Pax,Jodi Taylor,Faith Love , Jessica Brandy , Lilith Lust , Lizzie Tucker , Lotus Lain
    Description
    These gorgeous ladies are discovering what it's like to feel another woman's tender touch and explore their soft, naked bodies. Only another woman knows where to kiss and where to lick! It seems to come natural to these gorgeous girls and it's only natural that we want to watch!
    File Name : I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It 2.mp4
    File Size : 2344.86 MB
    Resolution : 852x480
    Duration : 02:35:53
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Link: Keep2share

Comment

• I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It 3 (2014) HD

Stars: Valerie White ,Alexia Gold , Carmen Caliente ,Edyn Blair , Ela Darling , Kaylee Hayes , Marina Angel
      Description
      Lusty lesbians licking luscious labia! All girl-on-girl action!
      File Name : I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It 3.mp4
      File Size : 2075.85 MB
      Resolution : 1280x720
      Duration : 01:55:05
      Video : AVC (AVC), 2 447 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 63.9 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It 4 (2015) HD

Starring: Violet Monroe, Lily Cade, MaryJane Mayhem, Lotus Lain, Cassidy Klein, Elektra Rose, Jenna Sativa, Goldie Rush
        Description
        These gorgeous ladies are discovering what it's like to feel another woman's tender touch and explore their soft, naked bodies. Only another woman knows where to kiss and where to lick! It seems to come natural to these gorgeous girls and it's only natural that we want to watch!
        Lusty lesbians licking luscious labia!
        File Name : I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It 4.mp4
        File Size : 2447.13 MB
        Duration : 02:16:45
        Video : AVC (AVC), 2 447 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps
        Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.0 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It 6 (2016) HD

Starring: Summer Day, Sasha Heart, Kat Kiss, Alexa Grace, Fallon West, Charlotte O'Ryan, Xandra Sixx, Charlotte Cross, Riley Cruise
          Description
          These gorgeous ladies are discovering what it's like to feel another woman's tender touch and explore their soft, naked bodies. For these girls, it felt so wrong but at the same time it felt do damn right. Only another woman knows where to kiss and lick! When they get kiss a girl for the first time, they understand that they'll never go back to dick again.
          Luscious lesbian love! It's a girl thing!
          File Name : I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It 6.mp4
          File Size : 3083.55 MB
          Duration : 02:44:55
          Video : AVC (AVC), 2 569 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps

Comment

• Tombois (2010)

Stars: Melissa Monet, Satine Phoenix, Syd Blakovich, Georgia Jones, Elexis Monroe, Lily Cade, Torrid
            Description
            Lesbian femmes have a weakness for tombois, especially when they know how to please a woman in bed. In the debut release from this hot new series, SW Video peeks into the sex life of some of the hottest tomboi lesbians and their beautiful femme lovers. Syd Blakovich breaks Satine Phoenix's heart, but she doesn't want to lose her exotic lover for good. When Satine tries to move out of their shared apartment, Syd pulls out all the stops to get her to stay - a delicious squirting scene! Meanwhile, Lily Cade is trying to drop hints to bandmate Torrid that her feelings have moved beyond friendship. Will Torrid recognize Lily's confession in the redhead tomboi's new song? Or will Lily insist they're "just lyrics?" Heartbreaker Syd returns again in a romantic shower scene with SV contract star Elexis Monroe. Will Syd be able to repair her broken heart with her master lovemaking skills? And finally, gorgeous young Georgia Jones has come to stay with older tomboi Melissa Monet in the country. But when the rebellious city girl gets scared of the dark, Melissa lets the young hottie into her bed for a night of passion and exploration.
            File Name : Tombois.mp4
            File Size : 1701.25 MB
            Resolution : 640x480
            Duration : 01:51:47
            Video : AVC (AVC), 1 926 Kbps, 30.468 fps
            Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Tombois 2 (2013)

Starring: Nina Hartley, Celeste Star, Jiz Lee, Lily Cade, Sovereign Syre, Alani Pi, Jodi Taylor, Raven Rockette
              Description
              Sexy lesbian chicks sexual encounter!
              In the second installment of SW's sexy series, lesbian butches and femmes come together in four electric scenes. Stunning Jiz Lee seduces curvy Sovereign Syre poolside, driving the beauty into multiple orgasms. Zany beauty Celeste Star tries to turn on boyish Alani Pi, as the cute butchy girl tries to fix Celeste's car. Alani manages to fix more than Celeste's car as the two pleasure each other over and over. Tomboi Raven Rockette works to convince girly girlfriend Jodi Taylor to come out to her parents, plying her with mind-blowing orgasms in the process, and finally Nina Hartley and Lily Cade go at it, showing everyone why she won the Mile High Sweepstakes in an adrenaline raising, crazy scene filled with passion and pleasure.
              File Name : Tombois 2.mp4
              File Size : 2116.56 MB
              Resolution : 848x480
              Duration : 02:11:57
              Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 24.475 fps
              Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Tombois 3 (2014)

Starring: Valentina Nappi, Lily Labeau, Sinn Sage, Natalia Starr, Gabriella Paltrova, Ash Hollywood, Aaliyah Love, Nikki Hearts.
                Description
                The third installment of SW's popular new series features gorgeous feminine lesbians, and their hot butch counterparts. Cute, butch Nikki Hearts breaks off her affair with girly girl Aaliyah Love, only to sneak back for one last passionate tryst. Homophobic Natalia experiences odd sexy stirrings as she is partnered with her new lesbian trainer, Sinn Sage. Voluptuous Valentina and androgynous Lily Labeau show us a meditation on the end of an affair through images of romance, distance and lovemaking. Finally, prissy Gabriella confronts her loud, butch housemate, Ash Hollywood, in what becomes a clash of epic, sexy proportions
                File Name : Tombois 3.mp4
                File Size : 1882.93 MB
                Resolution : 852x480
                Duration : 02:05:00
                Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 23.976 fps

Comment

• Bad Lesbian 2 (2014) HD

Starring: Claire Robbins, Dana DeArmond, Julie Cash, Elle Alexandra, Remy LaCroix, Alia Star, Casey Calvert, Raven Rockette
                  Description
                  Good girls learn how to be Bad Lesbians. Simply the most realistic sex in lesbian adult video.
                  Bad Lesbian # 2 Very troubled girls cannot resist their urges toward one another, no matter the true cost to their personal lives, privacy, or the cost to their friends!
                  Odette Delacroix is a very troubled girl committed to an asylum because she cannot resist her sexual preferences and urges towards other females no matter the true cost to her personal live, privacy, or the cost to her friends! But she's not crazy, she's just a girl interrupted. Dana DeArmond, her kinky staff and the over-sexed patients are willing give a helping hand and much more to give the patients sexual satisfaction like never before! So cum join the kinky lesbian fun in four XXX, hardcore, lesbian scenes!
                  File Name : Bad Lesbian 2.mp4
                  File Size : 2636.9 MB
                  Duration : 02:19:43
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 2 569 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps

Comment

• Private Moments 112 (2017)

Stars: Marina, Dominika, Ilse, Ekaterina, Lera, Emilia, Lucie, Malena, Leslie
                    Description
                    "Maybe I should take some clothes off." says Ilse as she takes her shirt off and teases her large breasts. Mariana, watching her, exposes her small breasts from her yellow bra. Moving her hand into her purple knickers, Mariana gets her hairy pussy wet as Ilse licks her finger and rubs her clit before slapping her perfectly shaved pussy. "I am really wet!" says Mariana as both girls masturbate to orgasm.
                    Dominika wears small shorts that emphasize her camel toe as she when she is combs her long hair in the bathroom. Taking her shirt off, she squeezes her small breasts. Taking her shorts off, she licks her finger and teases her clit. Combing her pubic hair with a hair brush, Dominika pleasures herself to orgasm.
                    "I love sex in nature and outdoors." Lucie and Emilia talk about their sex lives on their balcony. "My most memorable sex was in forest, on a hike." Getting turned on, the girls help each other out of their clothes. Lucie grabs Emilia's pert breasts before they start kissing each other. "I'd like to see you masturbating." Emilia shows off her armpit hair and full bush and then the girls masturbate to orgasm.
                    Slender Malena moves her hand into her skirt, teasing her pussy. Her nipples poke through her shirt, revealing she isn't wearing a bra. Taking her clothes off, she inserts her finger into her hairy pussy. Playing with her armpit hair, she squeezes her small breasts before climaxing and masturbating to orgasm.
                    "I like to have my breasts squeezed gently." Aussie Leslie plays with her her small breasts as Ekaterina watches her and teases her perky nipples under her blue shirt. Leslie shifts her panties to the side and plays with her pubic hair as both girls get naked and check out each other's bodies. "Your pubic hairs are longer than mine!" Sitting next to each other, both girls play with their clits and masturbate to orgasm.
                    File Name : Private Moments 112.mp4
                    File Size : 1746.03 MB
                    Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
                    Duration : 01:55:37
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Comment

• I Kissed A Woman And I Liked It Interracial Edition (2017) HD

Stars: Havana Ginger, Miss Raquel, Trinity St. Clair, Ana Foxxx, Mercedes Carrera, Stevie Lix, Bobbi Dylan, Quinn Quest
                      Description
                      A woman's touch is just so right! She craved the lovely soft skin and amazing soft lips that only kissing a woman could tame! featuring some of the hottest interracial lesbian sex between cougars and their kittens! These young seductresses are excited for their first girl-girl experience, but they need the help of their older, more experienced partners to show them the way. Luckily for them, these MILFs know exactly how to turn them out!
                      File Name : I Kissed A Woman And I Liked It Interracial Edition.mp4
                      File Size : 2698.15 MB
                      Resolution : 1920x1080
                      Duration : 01:15:16
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 5 000 Kbps, 29.003 fps

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X