Actual Lesbian Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snatch Lickers (2011)

Stars: Megan, Bryana, Abigail, Betsy, Janette, Catherine, Abby, Joselyn, Alessandra, Daisea
    Description
    When the men are away, the lesbos will play! Get ready for over 1 1/2 hours of wild, wet and nasty pussy eating as these horny little muff divers pull out all the stops, and all the sex toys, too! Young ladies looking for some exploratory pleasure. Filmed on location in Russia!
    File Name : Snatch Lickers.mp4
    File Size : 1809.31 MB
    Resolution : 720x404
    Duration : 01:56:00
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 196 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Link: Keep2share

Comment

• Lesbian Crush Fantasies (2013)

Stars: Anita, Lola, Angel, Adela, Skyy, Vikki, Mone, Kaleah, Aneta, Nikole
      Description
      LESBIAN CRUSH FANTASIES proves that guys are only useful for gawking; no men allowed in these 5 scenes! These hot, kinky lesbians get nasty and freaky. Watch them as they fulfill their fantasies. 100% hot girl on girl nasty action! Over 80 minutes of sexy lesbian action! 10 ultra sexy young and horny beautiful babes!
      100% hot girl-on-girl nasty action! These hot, kinky lesbians get nasty and freaky. watch them as they fulfill their fantasies!
      File Name : Lesbian Crush Fantasies.mp4
      File Size : 1095.35 MB
      Resolution : 640x480
      Duration : 01:25:25
      Video : AVC (AVC), 1 664 Kbps, 29.970 fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 124 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Girls Getting Rude (2013)

Stars: Cherry, Pleasure, Mone, Innocent, Pamela (i), Terry (F), Katerina, Jana, Silvia, Tia
        Description
        Join these kinky babes as they get nasty to get pleasure in every possible way. 100% hot girl-on-girl nasty action! What are you waiting for? These beautiful girls are waiting for you!
        File Name : Girls Getting Rude.mp4
        File Size : 1265.97 MB
        Duration : 01:39:31
        Video : AVC (AVC), 1 667 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
        Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 107 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Rooftop Lesbians (2013)

Starring: Syren, Kleio Valentien, Azrael Arden, Asphyxia Noir, Nikki Hearts, Veruca James, Roggie, Lily Lane, Sierra Cure, Memphis Leigh
          Description
          It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a flock of - LESBIANS! Award-winning director Joanna Angel reaches for the sky in Burning Angel Entertainment's Rooftop Lesbians #1 - Going Up to Go Down, an all-new tribute to Sapphic sex shot outdoors against dazzling downtown skylines. Cover beauties Nikki Hearts and Veruca James are ably supported by Asphyxia Noir, Azrael Arden, Kleio, Lily Lane, Memphis Leigh, Roggie, Sierra Cure and Syren in scene after scene of high-rise seduction.
          File Name : Rooftop Lesbians.mp4
          File Size : 1970.59 MB
          Resolution : 854x480 @ 852x480
          Duration : 02:05:29
          Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• European Bitch Funkers VI (2007)

Starring: Lydia, Lolly Badcock, Charley Holays, Cherry Treats, Morrigan Hell, Lox, Elizabeth M. Lawrence
            Description
            These European bitches sure know how to funk each other. In the 6th awesome installment of this amazing series we find these girl getting freaky with all sorts of toys, whips, strap-ons, clothespins, and whatnot. This film is packed with so much freaky **** you'll be cumming in no time!
            File Name : European Bitch Funkers VI.mp4
            File Size : 1697.49 MB
            Resolution : 480x360
            Duration : 02:19:49
            Video : AVC (AVC), 1 500 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
            Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 197 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• European Bitch Funkers VII (2008)

Stars: Lydia, Lolly Badcock, Crystal Lei, Morrigan Hell, Cherry Treats, Summer Jayne, Lexi Taylor, Loz Lorrimar
              Description
              Join us and see the hottest lesbian action. Giant toys, fishhooks, harsh pussy fucking, spitting, throat gagging and face sitting galore in this hardcore lesbian fuck movie. Watch these bitches insert vegetables in each others pussy and ass, see how much they face fuck each other with giant strap-ons. A "must see" movie for all lesbian lovers!
              File Name : European Bitch Funkers VII.mp4
              File Size : 1586.19 MB
              Duration : 02:10:18
              Video : AVC (AVC), 1 500 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
              Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 196 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Caught Masturbating - Young Girls Getting Off Solo (2012)

Starring Holly Wellin, Layla Rivera, Sandra Shine, Lisa Marie, Goldie Coxx
                Description
                These young beauties are spending the afternoon enjoying themselves. They can't get enough solo time, and you can hear them moan in sheer pleasure all the way down the block. When they're alone, they take it all off and bust out their favorite toys. Watch these babes give 'em a lube and a lick and then go to town, bringing themselves to orgasm.
                Young Girls Getting Off Solo!!! What happens behind the doors of beautiful, young coeds while they are alone. We peaked into to see what goes on. It is all good. These gals are all under 21 years of age and have natural, beautiful, perfect bodies.
                File Name : Caught Masturbating - Young Girls Getting Off Solo.mp4
                File Size : 1600.54 MB
                Duration : 01:42:15
                Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 23.976 (23976/1000) fps
                Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 198 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• I Love Lesbians (2000)

Cast: Christina Angel, Felicia, Leena, Crystal Knight, Misty Rain, Jenna Jameson
                  Description
                  An all-natural, all-girl video. There is no director telling the girls what to do, just a cameraman recording the girls doing what they want to do with who they want to do it with. In the opening segment, Jenna Jameson, the new darling of videos, wants a taste of Felecia for the first time. Felecia gives her more than she bargained for: the first strap-on dildo BANG of her life. Obviously not the last. Leena and Christina were dying to get it on but never got the chance, until now. Good things are worth waiting for. Crystal Knight had never really bee with a woman in her life, but always fantasized about it. Felicia and Misty Rain fulfill her fantasy and then some. Finally, Misty and Rosie Lee finish what they started in Up and Cummers #6 - and what so many fans wanted to see! I LOVE LESBIANS!
                  Jenna Jameson Gets The Strap-On Fuck of Her Life! And Felicia's Just The Girl To Do It!
                  You've seen Jenna Jameson, but you haven't seen anything yet! Jenna had always wanted to "experiment" with Felicia, but believe me, she gets much more than she bargained for. This sweet little girl gets a taste of pussy, and before you know it, she's getting a strap-on dildo fuck, "I Love Lesbians" style!
                  You remember Christina Angel from "Raw Sex 1" DVD? Well in this one, she proves that she loves pussy just as much as cock! She and Leena are completely out of control! Wait till you see the look of surprise on Leena's face when she realizes where Christina's putting that dildo...
                  We have a first-time lesbian experience with Crystal Knight. God, I love those! She had always fantasized about it, but had never done it until now. Misty Rain (in her little school-girl outfit) and Felicia fulfill her every fantasy, and then some! How much trouble can three girls get into? Just watch!
                  Finally we wrap it up with Misty and hot, blonde Rosie Lee picking up what they started in the Up & Cummers series. It's an intense moment, and it's all real, guaranteed!
                  There's no director telling the girls what to do, just a cameraman recording them doing what they want and who they want. We all love lesbians, so check it out!
                  -Randy West
                  File Name : I Love Lesbians.mp4
                  File Size : 1883.44 MB
                  Resolution : 720x480
                  Duration : 02:18:28
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 1 700 Kbps, 23.976 (23976/1000) fps

Comment

• Julia Ann - Lesbian MILF Magnet (2013)

Starring: Julia Ann, Kristal Summers, Eva Angelina, Samantha Ryan, Taryn Thomas, Amy Ried, Deauxma, Natasha Skinski, Lana Phoenix
                    Description
                    The chest-blessed MILF Julia Ann leads the pack with 100% girl-on-girl action! Horny lesbians show you just how much they love to get down and dirty when the boys aren't around. No quivering hole goes unexplored. Four sexy, Sapphic scenes for your pleasure!
                    File Name : Julia Ann - Lesbian MILF Magnet.mp4
                    File Size : 1251.19 MB
                    Resolution : 852x480
                    Duration : 01:32:09
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 1 700 Kbps, 23.976 (23976/1000) fps
                    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• I Love Lesbians Three (2000)

Stars: Charlie, Misty Rain, Stacy Valentine, Shane Tyler, Bridgette Belle, VixXxen, Missy (i), Tye Smith
                      Description
                      The Third Cumming...It's the day after Christmas but Santa's not done yet. Shane Tyler, as Santa, delivers the goods to Charlie, Tye and Missy and believe me, Mistletoe is not required to inspire these girls. The heat from this scene will melt snow for miles around!!! And almost everybody gets a rear delivery as well! Then, you'll see Misty Rain and Vixxen's first meeting when they both just got into the biz...and they tear each other up in a most delicious way! Bridgett Bell has her first female encounter with Stacy Valentine and is now torn between pussy and cock, since she now realizes she loves them both. A very sensual scene, Bridgette takes to pussy like a champ! Tits' the season...Merry Cunt-Mas!
                      This is the stuff dreams are made of: Bridgette Belle decides to try lesbianism with Stacy Valentine! Let me tell you, she could've fooled me about this being her first time. She's a natural at pussy eating! I'm glad I was there to capture such a tender moment between two beautiful girls. I found a "lost episode" of Misty Rain and Vixxen when they were first getting started in the biz. You'll be glad I found it; they go absolutely wild on each other! If you were wondering why it was so hot last Christmas, I'll tell you: I got Shane Tyler, Charlie, Missy, and Tye together for an unforgettable orgy! Shane plays Santa, giving all the good girls toys that they just have to try out on each other.
                      File Name : I Love Lesbians Three.mp4
                      File Size : 1602.49 MB
                      Duration : 02:11:58
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 1 500 Kbps, 23.976 (23976/1000) fps

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X